Practicing FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by William Robert, Dec 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. William Robert

Cleaner
    New york
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    How many people truly practice or live a female led relationship and how do you structure it

2. TheKeyIsMine

TheKeyIsMine Active member

Scientist
    Germany
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    When my husband is in his cage we practice flr, thats the deal. But with kids we can't do it as strikt as we both wants it, but he has his rules to follow even when we are with others.
    Sometimes, after a longer chastity-pause, its hard for him to get back in the sub mind-setting, even for me as his mistress. But after a few days we are back in flr business.

tkim

3. William Robert

Cleaner
    New york
    Local Time:
    My miss and I have been practicing FLR for about 2 years now.. the only time I have not been locked was during her pregnancy with our first.. That was just not an easy time to practice at all.. A few months after adjusting to parent hood we found that the little time we have to spend alone actually plays very well into how we practice FLR.. I honestly things she enjoys it now more then ever..

4. Miss A

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We are adjusting to life with a new baby. Do you have laid out expectations for housework? I would like to be more structured and consistent, just trying to figure out what that would look like.

5. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    You don't "structure" it in my book - it's organic and it develops.

bondinchas, Caged4Sazz and Danny15 like this.
  6. William Robert

Cleaner
    New york
    Local Time:
    I like that a lot that is actually very true.

lockedbyLadyKat likes this.
  7. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    I’d say we’re in a mostly FLR, everything regarding sexual activity, and mostly I do whatever she wants outside the bedroom too. We don’t have any lists of rules or anything, and once our youngest leaves the house I believe my Wife will kick it up a notch as far as punishments or having cfnm time etc.
    And it started as just the sexual side and evolved to much more over the last four years of cage use.

bondinchas and Caged4Sazz like this.
  8. William Robert

Cleaner
    New york
    Local Time:
    Yes my miss and I have been through a lot of learning curves but the lifestyle has evolved so much over the last two years it’s insane

Queens servant73 and Danny15 like this.
  9. HerChasteHusband

HerChasteHusband Active member

Local Time:
    I guess I see “structure” as something differently. We initially set a structure of she controls all specifics. Financial, Marriage direction, intimacy, free time, my privacy is very restricted, I maintain house and her list of chores and she has the final say in all. From that structure there are rules for me to follow in each. That creates her system of rewards and discipline that I live under. From that I believe we flowed and developed as she believed more control or change was needed to suit her needs as the leader. I guess I am a person that needs a chart to follow along with.

Miss A and Caged4Sazz like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As it has been for years with my madam in charge, and that goes for everything. All the time. She chooses what we have for meals, what we watch, what we listen to, what we drink when we’re out. And so on! She controls the lot! Always and forever.

Caged4Sazz and William Robert like this.
  11. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    We truly live flr. Flr and the structure of it came together on its own. She runs everything in both our lives together and separately except the finances. I do 99% of the household work. The one percent accounting for the fact I travel with my job.

12. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, I've been in a FLR a very long time and I love it. It would take an entire book to explain the structure but generally, I willingly yield to her authority and she has the right to final say on all decisions, I do almost all chores, we have several routines that help to keep my submission strong and to keep her on track with being a strong leader. Examples include weekly review and discipline sessions, me serving as her footstool on a regular basis, and regular times where I bathe and massage her. I am not in a chastity cage but she controls my orgasms via the honor system, and rarely allows me to have one. The topic of getting a chastity cage has come up a few times, so it's a possibility in the future. There are a ton of rules and expectations that I adhere to. I don't view these as just a list of rules. They are expectations that have been developed and grown over many, many years, and so it is just part of my behavior and lifestyle. It is wild when I think about who I was 5 0r 10 years ago, versus who I am now. Very different. Even my thought process is much different. It is exciting to me when I realize that over time my wife has molded me into her perfect servant.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  13. PlumpyBoy

PlumpyBoy Member

Local Time:
    It would be nice to see a list of these rules in a separate thread. Lots of great ideas and knowledge learned over the years. It would probably benefit both newer and experienced FLR couples!

Miss A likes this.
  14. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    As a father of three I’d say just accept that for at least a year you will both be (willing) slaves to a tiny dictator.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice