circumcision

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jackmanhattan, Aug 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    I think that we are saying the same thing. Maybe you misunderstood me. If you’re foreskin gets hacked off at birth, then as an adult you obviously don’t have a choice. So what I meant is that I believe it should be left alone at birth and then when the child is grown up they will have a choice to either keep it or remove it.

Timberwoof likes this.
  2. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    My wife wants me to get pierced in mine and have 2 custom made 6mm studs put in. 2 total on the top right and left side that covers the head. She says if I do it that she would let me out for PIV more often.

3. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    But my point is why does it matter, it’s a totally harmless procedure, and secondly it’s a key part of many people’s religion to be circumcised in infancy.

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    That sounds interesting. Saw your pictures, nice.
    There is an inner and outer side of the foreskin, which can move against each other. With piercings, these two sides seem to grow together at the piercings. Do I get this right?

austria_fox likes this.
  5. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    #30 Steelwerks Slave, Oct 3, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2023
    It does matter, I like my foreskin as so does my wife. I’m glad my parents didn’t remove mine at birth because once it’s gone you obviously can’t get it back. For my style of cage it’s better to have one. You can’t get something pierced that’s gone. So like in my other post, we’re probably going to have my foreskin pierced and my mistress is going to have some fun with that. There’s a ton of people on here that don’t have that option and sadly not even by their own choice. So yes, for me it does matter. The religious thing is another matter, it’s the same reason most likely the same people don’t eat pork. All religious rules, beliefs, and practices were invented by the ancestors of the people practicing said religion. So for example if many people died from septic gangrenous infections from roaming around in the desert with very little water and subsequently poor hygiene with their uncircumcised penises then the leader of the tribe tried something else. Fast forward 2 millennia and boom it’s part of a religion. Same thing can be said with pork, the ancients didn’t understand bacterial infections like we do now and pigs are filthy animals to begin with so I’m sure a bunch of people we’re getting sick from eating either dirty or uncooked pork and again now it’s forbidden by certain religions. To each their own, I’m able to keep myself very clean and I cook and clean my pork thoroughly so I won’t have any of the aforementioned issues.

pietverbecke likes this.
  6. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, the piercings would stop that movement to some degree. I’m still researching it to see if it’s something we can do and if it will turn out like we imagined that it will.

7. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    my wife wanted me cut at 52. cage fits so good now i forget its there. My PA fits better with my cage now. I had the "Shang ring" method, no stitches and minimal scaring

true42 likes this.
  8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Meanwhile it looked like a smashed eggplant. Dit you pass this successfully?

austria_fox likes this.
  9. Deleted member 114215

I had mine done last year for medical reasons - had both phimosis and balanitis. Wish I’d done it 20 years ago now!! But I’d been to scared and embarrassed to talk to the Doc about my problems… so I kept “coping”! Stupid mistake. Being cut is so much better!

newplay and littleguy3 like this.
  10. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    I got it done in my 20s. I'm very happy with it, wouldn't go back. The surgery was okay (local anaesthesia), the healing was okay (needed a paracetamol in the afternoon, but the next day was fine already). The sutures took a while to come out, which was annoying as erections pull on them. I waited 6 weeks until having sex.

I got a "low and tight" cut, which in opinion looks the best as you won't be able to see the scar.

Sex feels the same as before, for both of us. I find the idea hot that I'm rubbing directly against her vagina rather than against my foreskin when I'm inside her. My wife prefers the look of my circumcised penis, she finds foreskins gross (an no, we're not American and most men are uncircumcised here). She likes that there's no smell at all. With chastity, the hygiene advantage is 1000x more important.

Despite having a tight cut, I can still masturbate or get a handjob without lube, but I have found that after longer lock-ups my glans becomes a bit too sensitive and it's better to use some kind of lube.

So yeah, I wouldn't want to go back, if anything I would have wanted it a little bit tighter.

11. Claus

Claus New member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Я сделал это в 52 года.. очень доволен. Ничто не мешает носить клетку

12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I had it done when I was a kid due to medical reasons
    Yes I know you didnt ask for it, but the cut literally everything away. I almost have no frenum left. Only some millimeters.
    I guess this had a big loss of sensitivity as a result. Well I cant tell if it is like that.

In my sight a little bit more frenum and sensitivity would have been nice.
    So better not too aggressive.

13. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    Wow, amazing to see what a discussion my question has caused.
    But that’s ok, I always like a good discussion.
    Just to give you an update, the circumcision has taken place. Last Thursday that is, so it is very recent and healing.
    But I’m still glad I’ve taken this decision.

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  14. Deleted member 114215

Good luck with the night boners!! Stitches and night boners are not a great combination for first couple of weeks of recovery!!!

15. Aleks_ak

Aleks_ak Long term member

power engineer
    Russia, Trans-Baikal Territory, the city of Chita
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    I have a long foreskin and I really like it! Now I wear a reverse chastity belt and the foreskin here has a preference over the circumcised one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice