“You look like a baby”

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tina's Bitch, Oct 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    I have been in almost permanent chastity for 8 years 99.9% of the time. I was last unlocked about 5 months ago for a doctor appointment that my wife attended with me.

This week as we were preparing to leave for a flight my wife gave me the key to my cage, knowing that it would have to be removed to get through airport security. We always pack it in our carry on luggage. To try and mitigate detection we separate it into several pieces that are placed into different compartments of the luggage. Once pass security I am required to place my cage back on in the restroom and hand the key over to my wife.

Anyway, as I removed the cage back at home, for the first time my wife laughed at me and told me I looked like a baby. I have to admit she was right, The only thing visible was my balls and my head. No shaft. She said I had a tiny baby dick and laughed again as she stepped into the shower. I understand more each day why she loves the strap on she makes me wear over my cage.

slutsarah, Rectrix, RexVa and 12 others like this.
  2. sb90

sb90 Active member

Calgary, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    There is no doubt you must be caged then

3. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    You don`t look that small in your photos, wish you had of got a pic to share with us. Must have been so humiliating though her laughing because your down to nothing.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Very funny! My Madam does the same.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  5. Howwedoin

Howwedoin Member

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Maybe she should have you wear a diaper for those unlocked times. It would be entertaining to see your reaction when doctor or TSA gets close to or discovers that you’re wearing a diaper.

Slavecaro likes this.
  6. Deleted member 115072

When I was locked up, the disciplinarian called my equipment in the pink cage a baby pee, saying:
    "From now on, it is a baby pee that you will use only for peeing, and I am sure that no woman will want a little boy's pee. And even more so, a little boy will not touch it."

I blushed and since then, the lady always calls my equipment a baby pee.

bitstripped likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice