Cherry Keeper Urethra Opening

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by October2023, Oct 24, 2023.

1. October2023

October2023 New member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Hello, new here. Recently started trying long term chastiy with my partner.

I have recently bought a CK. Being the first custom cage I bought there are plenty of measurement issues I realized after the fact. Apart from the ones that can easily be fixed by reordering there is one that I am looking some advise on.

The tip opening on most cages was 8mm and so is mine. This issue is when particularly aroused part of the head squizes through. It is not painful nor makes me numb but it makes her worry. I see that there is on CK with 6mm opening and I was wondering if there was anyone here with similar issues and/or has tried this cage.

For referance mine is https://www.shapeways.com/product/V344QGU2Y/cherry-keeper-custom-ckc-zex0ah-20?li=shops

and the narrower ones are
    https://www.shapeways.com/product/G5DD66DDB/cherry-keeper-custom-ckc-mvv68a-19?li=shops
    and
    https://www.shapeways.com/product/JXGCDSZSR/cherry-keeper-custom-ckc-s02crs-19?li=shops

Also since the one of them has a headlock I am curious if any uncut person has used headlock without pulling the skin back since that is uncomfortable for me so far.

PS apologies for typos, i bet there are plenty!

2. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    Hi there,
    Quote;
    and the narrower ones are
    https://www.shapeways.com/product/G5DD66DDB/cherry-keeper-custom-ckc-mvv68a-19?li=shops

this one is actually made by my request.
    I am quite small and uncut.
    The head squeezing through the bars was one of the thing I discovered trying cheap Chinese cages. So I asked for a smaller space between the bars. My Badassworkroom cage even has only 5mm space between the bars.
    The headlock was a wrong decision, I tried sanding it down with several tools and that way it became better. I tried with the skin pulled back but then I get swelling.
    So all in all a good quality product, the smaller the space between the bars the better and skip the headlock.

3. October2023

October2023 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for the info ! So 6 mm will do the job ! Yeah the headlock worries me ... How hard was it to sanding it down ?

4. Locked for Goddess Tina

Locked for Goddess Tina Active member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I recently got a cherry keeper with headlock as that is what I was looking for. I have found that the base ring causes unbearable irritation and chafing. I have been wearing a custom steel cage for 2+ years 24/7 and was hoping to lock the head from turtleing which t does and something slightly shorter and lighter but the ring is my only issue. I am not sure how to fix it though. I sanded it down to the point that most of the color is white now but 8 to 24 hours later I am raw. Anyone else have any suggestions?

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    If your are used to your foreskin being down/covering your penis then I’ve found being in a device with it retracted is very uncomfortable. So it’s best to go for what you are used to.

6. Deleted member 109631

I have two ck. Different sizes for each cage and base ring. Base rings are also different shapes.

Smaller one has head lock which works but it forces part of me out the front of the cage (and I'm circumcised and it is still annoying for me) but I don't turtle back in the cage.

The larger device is comfortable but I turtle back, and I feel I'm in between sizes for base rings.

I have the same issue of getting raw wearing them past 24 hrs or so. Sanding, using lube etc doesn't work long term and then it off to heal the skin.

I'm at one of the largest gaps they offer without contacting them and asking for a custom gap etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice