An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    If anything maybe choosing not to go to the bar to watch sports and doing whatever she wants instead. Or the internal awkwardness of going to the bathroom at the same time as a buddy and trying to use the urinal or justify going to a stall and sitting down.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Meanwhile I do wear some gold reserves down there.

austria_fox, JchnJchn and cjack like this.
  3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    #1278 BavarianWoman, Sep 30, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2023
    He went to the market which is held on weekends near by.
    I insisted on being the caring nurse again. I let him make fifty squats and the penis went flacid from that. I removed the band-aid and there was nothing to be afraid about it. I applied a new one and took him carefully back back into the tube.
    His wound can be held dry but my wound is in a wet area. I invited him to have a look while I squatted in the shower and carefully applied my urine to my fresh piercing. I almost got an orgasm but run out of pee before that. I will drink a lot of water and wait until I can't hold it anymore the next time. I hope I can finish then.

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Has been great fun at the sex shop.
    We dressed up in tracht, visited Oktoberfest again but just for a short visit. And went to the sex shop.
    The nice lady asked us how we are doing and I told her that we are fine with keeping him in chastity and that we both got pierced recently. She asked about locktober and I said that he will be in chastity around the year but he earns orgasms at release dates. She asked him whether he likes the new life style but he just found a few words.
    I told her that I want to give him anal orgasms but I won't use my Nexus for the next weeks. She showed us the bigger dildos, all the dirty stuff, knotted ones, fists and feets. I took a fist shaped dildo and compared it to my arm. My husband seemed a bit embarrassed. I put the fist back, made a dirty smile and whispered into his ear: Honey I think we just need an enema and more lube.
    We have had a small enema at home but rarely used it, either for me or him. We bought an enema with this hanging bag and a can of Crisco. Funny thing didn't knew about it.

When we left the shop I asked my husband whether he got a boner in his cage at the shop. All the time, he admitted.
    I drank one liter beer and on our way to the sex shop and back home I drank another liter of water, I really needed to pee. At home I got naked immediately and went to the shower. He was watching me. I managed to bring myself to climax, rubbing my G spot and carefully applying pee to my fresh piercing. Thank god, the first orgasm after more than five days.

Now it was time to check his piercing. I told him to get naked as well. He had a boner in his cage so I told him to make fifty squats. I told him to keep his hands behind his back. He was exhausted a bit and his flesh went flacid. I took off the band-aid carefully and everything seemed fine. I used the sock to get him back into the cage. Good boy, I really love your behavior. As a reward I will fist you to as many orgasms as you want to receive on Monday.

5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    OMG your so deliciously naughty and wild

Anvil Caged likes this.
  6. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Ironically, I found drinking beer can be useful for pee play, if clearer/watery pee is preferred. It is a little counterintuitive, but the alcohol and water content tends to displace "clean" fluids from the body, so the urine you pee out is clearer/cleaner. Of course this only works to a point, and the next morning it is definitely the opposite (much darker, stronger smell, etc).

7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    And I have got a devilish plan for the weeks coming until Halloween.:D

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I bet, he will like to get fisted. Since it was his idea to modify a tube to be in chastity while healing, I will not remove the tube because it is big enough to not block his ejaculation.
    to fist him regularly through October and collect his semen in the freezer for a Halloween surprise.
    upload_2023-10-1_10-11-41.png

9. Deleted member 109631

I'm glad to hear everything is healing properly so far and there's been no health complications.

Cant wait to see how the rest of the month unfolds.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks. We are both on our way of healing, no issues so far.

11. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    How did the weight or the new metal cage compare to the cobra style he had been wearing? Was it of similar size?

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    The titanium has a higher density but the cage is more filigran.
    The current cobra cage is longer, the biggest model, around 11 cm. The titanium cage is about 7 cm.
    Both aren't heavy.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I invited sister and boyfriend for tomorrow for a visit at Oktoberfest. But I didn't tell my husband.

14. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Thanks!

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    #1290 BavarianWoman, Oct 2, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
    Yesterday I was able to bring myself to orgasm with pee play again. But I have been a naughty girl.:D
    My husbands' healing goes well, too. I think, I can extend the insppection intervalls.

Yesterday in the evening I told him to get naked and to get collar and cuffs around neck, wrists and ankles. I asked him wether he wants to orgasm after midnight. He said that he wants to.
    I locked his hand cuffs to his collar and told him that these will remain there until he tells me that he don't want to orgasm anymore this time.
    I placed a towel at the bed and had him lay down. I locked his ankle cuffs as well.
    I filled the enema bag with warm water, lubed the probe put it into his ass and hanged it to our step-ladder.
    Honey, you are leaking permanantly, are you enjoying it so much?
    I used the time to get him infused to shorten my nails at the right hand. It took a while until he took around of an liter. I told him not to spill anything yet when I released the probe.
    I unlocked his ankle cuffs and we went to toilet. But I told him to keep it inside. He sat down and I locked his ankle cuffs. Without a cage he wouldn't have managed it to get his boner into the toilet bowl.
    I sat down on him, face to face and started to apply my pee at my clit and rubbing myself to orgasm. My pee run between us into the toilet.
    When I was done, I allowed him to release. It was like a rocket on roller skates. I flushed a few times in between. There aren't much secrets anymore between us. I unlocked his ankle cuffs and took both of us into the shower.
    After drying us, we went to bed and I told him to ask me, explicitly. He asked me to receive an orgasm from getting fisted.
    I told him to get comfortable, face down, ass up and locked the ankle cuffs again. I prepared a shot glass to collect his semen and then it was time to use Crisco.
    I told him that I won't take off the tube, it won't block him.
    A few weeks ago I already managed to get four fingers into his ass. This time I went beyond that. It took some time, we both enjoyed, and I was able to push my hand into his ass and make a fist inside it. A freaky situation. I asked, if it was fine, he just moved his ass towards me. I searched his prostate, found it and his response as well. But I tested moving as well, he even seemed to enjoy this more that prostate play.
    Finally he was approaching orgasm and I held the shot glass under the tip of the cage. He was leaking all the time. Finally he ejaculated a series of shots into the glass and I felt strong contractions around my fist.
    I let him cool down, still with my hand in his ass. I rolled him onto the side and careully took my hand out of him. He produced quite an amount of semen after three weeks.
    No, Honey, I won't feed you now, we will collect this in the freezer for Halloween. I told him.
    I went to the bathroom to wash off the lube. I swapped the semen to a small box in the freezer, went back to husband, cleaned him and spooned him. Did you like it? I asked him. He did. We fell asleep.

In the morning we made it a second round. Was fun as well. I told him that he shall care about the household if he wants to earn a third round in the evening.
    Now he is cleaning the kitchen, with his wrists locked to his collar. Naked and caged. Sister and boyfriend will arrive soon.:D

16. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    He is sleeping now, while I am posting. What a crazy tournaround, one week ago I offered him Unlocktoberfest and now he volunteered to be caged again.

I understand, the cage is a real help in cases where you are very excited.
    We talked about it this spring, if I remember correctly

BavarianWoman likes this.
  17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sister and boyfriend arrived, wearing tracht. I dressed up as well and we left husband alone with his household tasks.

18. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    Congrats on a new achievement. I think there's a Tool song about it :D.

19. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I thought he wasn't caged because he got pierced and was healing?

20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    austria_fox, JchnJchn and NsToy like this.
  21. Deleted member 109631

I have to admit, I look forward to reading all the updates you post of your journey together. This is probably the thread I look forward to most for updates on.

22. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Me, sister and boyfriend went to beergarden, sister just drank alcoholf ree, hopes to get pregnant.
    We discussed their plan to marriage in winter, somewhere in the snowy Alps.
    Sister and boyfriend went home and I asked my husband whether he wants another orgasm. But he will get an enema first and he should hurry up, I need to pee.
    I gave him the same show again: enema, fingering myself while we both sit on the toilet, shower and some nice fisting. There are already three shots collected in the freezer.

23. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  24. Deleted member 109631

Well that's some interesting fiction. Def has my imagination peaked as to where this is going to lead. Don't want to make comments and interrupt the story. Lol

25. Deleted member 109631

Between your journal entries and this fictional story you started, have you considered writing a book? Getting published. You def have a talent for getting people intrigued and keeping them hooked.

Eric Ny and 84_Rasmus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice