Preventing Climax While Caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gemellia, Apr 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Hello all,

I am currently using a BA-34 (image attached) and am ecstatic to have found a device that I can comfortably wear 24/7. I can sleep in the device without trying and without waking in the middle of the night to pain, discomfort, or excitement, hygiene and urination are straightforward and require very little effort, etc. Most of the time, I am barely aware that I'm wearing a cage at all.

Unfortunately, I have discovered one major problem: I can climax effortlessly while wearing the cage. I do not require any toys or visual stimulation, and the orgasm is as full and satisfying as any uncaged orgasm. All I need to do is apply pressure to the cage while shaking it.

This is especially bizarre considering I cannot even obtain an erection in the cage, and the design of the cage is such that only a small bit of skin is even accessible and very little motion is possible. Furthermore, I can do this after only one or two days of being locked (rather than several weeks, as some have reported).

I am admittedly at a loss for ideas on how to prevent this, especially since it is happening without an erection. A full belt would likely work, but I have tried three full belts already and none of them have been effective, let alone suitable for long-term wear with an active lifestyle. Spikes are also a no-go for long-term wear.

I have seen a design on Badass Workroom for a vibration-proof cage (linked below) that I am hoping might work, as it would at least make stimulation slightly more difficult.

https://badassworkroom.com/products/prevent-vibration-orgasm-solution

Does anyone have experience with this problem and/or suggestions on how to solve it?

Attached Files:

robert61 likes this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    You can't prevent orgasm without surgery, and even then the bulk of an orgasm is in your mind, ejaculation if the physical aspect of orgasm.

I mean, you could try a whole load of MDMA as that makes it really difficult to have an orgasm but I wouldn't recommend it. Prolonged use of MDMA can have some negative effects.

I have experienced a few caged orgasms but I hate it. My cock swells, which creates pressure, and that pressure then means I can't ejaculate, which means I experience a retrograde ejacaulation, and that is unpleasant and quite panful. As much as I'd love to cum, I hate caged orgasms more...and I went from one a day to 1 in a year!

I think your cage is too big. Both too wide and too long. Probably the ring too.

That BAWR cage is a gimmick. All it would do is reduce the vibrations, no strop them. Press it against my washing machine on it's spin cycle and have 10 orgasms if you like.

CuriousRK likes this.
  3. ChastizedObedience

Texas
    Local Time:
    How have you found the BA-34 to be for cleaning? i like the look of it but i’m trying to understand how hygiene would be and how you go about ensuring the inside of the tube is clean and doesn’t cause issues over time. Do you take the device off at all to get any grime in there?

4. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    Short answer: Hygiene is workable as long as you wash well (daily) and take it off to clean at least once every week or two.

For more detail: There is no exposed skin other than the thin opening at the head, and I even had BAWR narrow the gap to prevent stimulation and "poking out." Consequently, I have basically zero access to my member. Urinating is not an issue, as the urethra is flush against the opening between the bars, and if it migrates slightly (e.g. behind one of the bars), then it can be easily dragged back by gently sliding a finger over the head. Cleanup generally requires a single sheet of toilet paper to wipe the head and the surrounding area. No inconvenience at all. For bathing, you can't get underneath the tube to scrub anything, so you have to rely on submerging the cage in water or holding it under a medium/high-pressure shower stream. I imagine a detachable shower head would be helpful here, but I don't currently have one and I still get along fine. Remember to wash the cage itself as well as what skin you can access. Take care to dry the area afterward (I use a hairdryer on occasion, but usually just a towel). This method works well enough to keep the area fresh and avoid smells, as long as you bathe at least once a day and take the cage off for bathing at least once every week or two.

An open design would be much easier to clean and one might be able to wear the device indefinitely. I admit, I find the idea appealing. For me, however, open designs were too easy to cheat. I could stimulate myself through the gaps in the bars, and I didn't have the same feeling of security that I do with a closed cage. I like the look of the closed cage as well. In the future, I may try a design with very narrow gaps and see if that's better, but I'm currently happy with what I have.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I don't always check CM regularly, but I'll always reply when I can.

ChastizedObedience and Iron78 like this.
  5. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    The largest sex organ is your brain.
    With enough stimulation, virtually anybody can be brought to an orgasm with zero contact with their sex organ.

I have been brought to orgasm in my behindbarz belt, my wife found the experiences quite entertaining.

As to prevention, a smaller and tighter cage would probably make it more difficult (discomfort distraction).

6. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    How narrow is the gab? I like the design of this cage but fear the ‘poking out’ as I hate the look and feel of it.

Do you have any pictures of your cage? I have never seen any pictures apart from the ones at the BAW site.

7. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    The gap for my cage is around 8mm wide, and it runs along most of the length of the tube head, so about 38mm (1.5 inches) long. As I said, I had BAWR customize this part of it, so I don't know how it will compare with the default dimensions.

Personally, I do not experience any "poking out" with this cage, whereas I did with the resin test cage of the original design. When aroused, the head becomes slightly bigger and the urethra can rub against the fabric of my underwear, which is not very comfortable. However, it doesn't happen too often, it's only a mild discomfort, and the skin still stays firmly within the cage.

It's worth noting that I also use a glans retainer ring to keep everything in place. I can provide details about that if necessary.

I do not have any pictures of my cage. I can take some, but that will prove difficult since I'm currently wearing it. I may take some next time it's removed.

Iron78 likes this.
  8. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    Thanks a lot, I have tried glans retainer rings previously, but it did not work for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice