Sizing options fir cheap cages

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mtzlplik, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    I’m currently wearing a cheap Chinese knockoff. It works, but the base tin comes in 40, 45, and 50mm. The 40 hurts my balls and chafes, the 50 is too big, and the 45, when my sack starts to hang, my balls can slip out. Is this due to the opening from the tube to the bottom of the base ring? The 45 feels right, except the ball slippage. When my sack us high and tight, no issue

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Is it steel or plastic?

Do you have a round base ring or an ergonomic one?

If you can adjust the gap, you may find that you can make the 45 fit you.
    Tell us exactly what design of cage you have and we can advise you better.
    (An image or a link to the seller's item would be good)

3. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    I added an image. Ergonomic ring, steel.

Attached Files:

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    For the same cage, the ergonomic ring and a standard ring have a similar gap at the sides, but with the ergonomic ring in the middle bottom the gap is larger - which is likely to be the cause of your problem.

I had a similar but opposite problem, my gap was a little tight and I switched from a standard to an ergonomic ring of the same size, and that solved it for me.

What I suggest is that you get the 45mm standard ring for that same cage. Sometimes you can buy just the ring, but if not, then get with it the next size down of the same make of cage.

It doesn't have to be the same design of cage, but do get the next size down, and make sure it's the same manufacturer / make / lock fitting. Then you will be able to mix and match both old and new cages with both rings, and experiment with the combinations to find your best fit.

Getting the next size down smaller cage, if it doesn't fit you now, most guys find that after a year or two, they want and need a shorter cage. Also, if a shorter cage isn't wearable or practical for a longer period, it can be fun / a tease/ frustrating to wear it for short periods. (hopefully you'll get to that stage by getting one that is wearable to start with!)

If you have different size cages and base rings with the same lock fitting, then each additional cage gives you multiple combinations to try and wear. Most manufacturers will use a standard template for the lock fitting to ease mass production, so their range of models are usually completely interchangeable, but although they might look the same, parts from different manufacturers are often incompatible because of minor dimension differences.

5. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    I do have the 45 and 50 and the king and shirt tube, two different purchases. What I’ve been doing is starting with the 50 for a few days, when my balls are hanging and stretched after this, I switch to the 45 for a few days. Inevitably though, my scrotum does that thing like when you are cold and squeezes up like a plum, and that is when the 45 hurts. The 50 is fine during that, but when my balls stretch and gang, that’s when the 50 allows my balls to slip through. It us painful when they do, but they can. I do have 45 round from another vendor I can try, etc. I’ll see how it gies

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think its prob cos you are new to being locked in a cage and that after a bit you will be ok in the 40 one.

7. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry for all the typos, my phone typing sucks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice