PEGGING: Punishment or Reward?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lovetolick, May 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Any sexual attention is a reward.

that said I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have been pegged lol.

I wish it would happen on a regular basis. My partner always says that it’s something we should do when I have been denied for at least a few weeks.

The problem is well not really a problem lol while I wear 24/7 my partner usually likes me to
    Cum with her so the few weeks never happens, well unless we have a blew then that just sucks anyway.

2. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    It depends... A gentle pegging is very different to a hard pegging.
    I've never quite to to an assgasm from pegging yet but a slow pegging is amazing.

Hard pegging on the other hand :eek:
    That can definitely be a punishment. It's a double edged sword though because whilst I don't enjoy a hard pegging in the moment it does wonders for the bank ;)

herluckyboi likes this.
  3. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    For me being pegged is a greatest reward. I got it rarely: one, two or three times in lock period. I have cum of pegging three -four times in my life. In other instances I just leak and enjoy being pegged. My wife orgasmed once from pegging me.
    I would live to being pegged by my wife a lot more often.

4. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm a masochist so both pleasure and pain. It's always done in bondage or in a spreader bar and the 2 dildos we use are both massive, a beaded one and a very long one both very thick. We have a safe word but I'm ball-gagged for it so that doesn't work during pegging although she can tell if I'm freaking out with pain and usually lets up a little. I've been well beyond my threshold of pain for long sessions but when it stops it's fine and somehow I feel very loved up and grateful afterwards. If it's too pleasureable you need to size up, it's not in our ethos for me to be enjoying sex while she is making an effort.

herluckyboi likes this.
  5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    At the outset, She pegged me hard to add to Her control and my humiliation. It was painful. I ended up in tears.

After being caged for several months, She pegged me again, in a more romantic and gentle way and we both seemed to enjoy it. Even though I've never achieved an orgasm when being pegged, I now look forward to being subjected to pegging. It makes me feel so extra submissive and my sissiness is evident.

herluckyboi likes this.
  6. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    I found short quick strokes, nearly all the way and back in, if it is really hitting my prostate, it feels like I need to pee, it, for me, is so overwhelming it feels like PoT, in that I can hardly stand it and when I cum, I just pours out, if you cannot see it, you may not feel it. I usually have to be restrained as I cannot take it and try to get away. She is merciless in pounding me if I have an assessment and she loves making me suffer and hearing me squeal and moan and whine to make it stop. It us very much a love-hate, as in I hate that I love it so much

7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    I'm sorry to say...My Wife (KH) is not into it, at all. I have asked her if she would peg me and she told me no. I even bought her the whole out fit and she didn't want anything to do with it. I love when she fingers my butt, it such a turn on for me. But I doubt if she will ever change her mind...:(

8. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    As others have said, it’s different for everyone. For my wife/KH she does it to remind (herself and/or me) her dominance over me. She gets aroused by the power she feels in that position and has incredibly strong orgasms from pegging. I have not ever orgasmed from pegging but that doesn’t stop me from enjoying and craving her pegging me.

herluckyboi likes this.
  9. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I got pegged last night in the spreader bar with the beaded dildo. As soon as most of it was in she began to thrust very fast. It was absolutely excruciating but I was unable to move away. Eventually I managed to push out the ball gag and plead for her to slow down which she did. She turned me over then made me give her oral still in the spreader bar. All of my weight was on my mouth, it was very difficult. There was a lot of ball torture before and during, my balls were spanked with a paddle. It was probably the most painful session I've ever had. I was kind of in shock afterwards but when I was released and we were cuddling I said it was perfect and would love to do it again. I don't really know if there could be a punishment pegging for me that is different or more than this.

10. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    Never been pregged personally, but I suspect that it is a real mental mind fuck. Goddess recently took me to a store and we got an Aneros Helix which she has had me put in 2 times. It is quite the sensation. The other day while she touched herself she got pretty excited and started pushing on it as she got her O which she seemed to really enjoy, which makes me wonder if she is moving in the direction.

I think it could be used as both. As a punishment to assert her dominance over me which would definately trigger me back into my submissive state.
    Reward for helping her grow in her dominance and a way to drain me from the constant buildup.

11. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I just asked, "would you be into strapon sex?". She said yes. The reason we have ridiculously large dildos are because I ordered them. She says it's my fault because I was greedy when I complain it's sore. It depends on the partner, you have to stay in step with them. But if they like new toys then they will play with the ones that arrive.

12. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    It's a mind fuck and an arse fuck all rolled into one :) I'm a huge fan.

herluckyboi likes this.
  13. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    No, not managed a full orgasm from pegging - I can get milked but usually the cage comes off for an pegging orgasm - or we switch to something else to finish.

Getting used to using the wand vibe on the cage so that will probably be the next step

14. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Definitely a reward. Even when i am crying in pain because Goddess is using Her largest dildo with only my spit as lube and ramming me as hard as She can, it is still a reward.

Dmitry likes this.
  15. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I can hardly imagine, how could I have tolerated this. I thing it would be over my abilities.

16. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Goddess has spent a lot of time training my pussy so while it still hurts - a lot - the training helped me learn to internalize the pain.

17. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    It can be both (and neither). My wife pegs me because we both like it, but it's not like a reward.
    When she wants to be mean to me and show her dominance, she will use the wand on my cage *first*, and then peg me after the orgasm instead of making me cum during the pegging. While I hate the sensation at the time (it is *completely* different), I love the mind-fuck that she did that just to show who's boss.

Mtzlplik likes this.
  18. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    Reward unit your sadistic Chinese Mistress wants to peg you with two baseball bat sized strap on dildos. And the word no or stop is not an option.

19. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    I couldn’t agree more. I love being pegged, and just about everything sexual…until I cum. Then, for at least 15 minutes, I literally want nothing to do with it. Getting pegged, bound, anything I usually beg for, I now don’t want and don’t enjoy. She uses this against me all the time, as yours does. I actually asked her to force me to eat my cum, yet as soon as I cum, I am extremely repulsed by the idea of getting it anywhere near my mouth. Of course she loves this, and us glad to oblige and best my ass if I hesitate or complain. CWYWF

herluckyboi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice