Airport scanners and carry-on luggage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrDoubleyou, Jun 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    #1 MrDoubleyou, Jun 19, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
    I know this topic has been discussed many times before, but I would really appreciate some recent real-life experience (hopefully regarding to the designs I have). We like to travel light without any storage luggage.

Current design: BA-28

This is my go-to cage and the one my keyholder likes the most. We are on the point that for her holidays not influence our FLR & chastity dynamics anymore. If we go together this is the cage we want to take with us.

If we put the ring in her bag, and I take the cage (only 45mm length), is there really a risk someone is getting flagged by the toy and takes it out of the bag? And if so, can they really see it is sexual? I was thinking about just put in in my bathroom bag with some cottons or something.

New design: BA-33

I just ordered this design last week.

One concern I have is that I one time saw someone mentioning that the airport security throw away the screw key. In BAW case it doesn't look sharp: https://badassworkroom.com/products/proprietary-screw-wrench?_pos=1&_sid=3e4cfae6a&_ss=r

Does anyone has experience with it? The pro is that then everything is titanium. But right now I could still switch it back to a normal brass lock.

That leads me to another question; we live together in Thailand and sometimes I go for short trips alone to Europe. Could I potentially leave the key all together with her and travel with this cage, or would I risk not getting into the plane if they somehow not wave it through as body jewelry? This cage is 50mm, smaller wide (28mm) and all titanium if I choose the screw mechanism.

** Note: she just told me to put in check-in luggage. I am still interested in others experiences, but that might be the most safe way.

Tincan66 and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. Marc Anderson

Marc Anderson Active member

Retired Firefighter, now “Gym Rat”
    Eastern Seaboard, US
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I wear a full Behind Barz belt through security all the time. TSA (US) will check me over, but I just explain what it is and that I can’t take it off. While there have been a few exceptions, it’s not out of the norm to most agents. Just wear it with pride and don’t be self conscious about it.

I’ve also travelled to and through Europe and S. America with no problem. I’m not sure if Asia is different - I’m headed there in a few months.

Just be confident and proud that you have a k/h

kinky-accountant and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    I’ve very little experience with flying, but this is a subject that has been discussed a lot, I really recommend doing a good search of the forum, you will find lots of other threads about it. And the one point that sticks in my mind about travelling is several other members have said how strict some eastern countries are about bringing in sex toys and they class a cage as a sex toy! And the punishments can be very severe for breaking these laws.

4. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    I’ve traveled in the US with my titanium BA-28 and while I had removed it and stored it in carry on bag it was absolutely visible in great detail on the screen. TSA didn’t give me any second thoughts about the cage rather did question the bag of coffee I had with me. I do not know the rules/regulations in Asia so check that.

5. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    I did read everything multiple times and anticipated in some of them before, but is still a difficult subject. And yes, the Thai law and enforcement is complicated too.

1mlockedup likes this.
  6. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    I wear a BBCS as well and have wanted to go through security a few times only to chicken out and use a plastic cage - my wife insisted I not use the full metal belt - but always wanted to try!

Well done! not sure what happened and what you said - was it a metal detector/wand/scanner? Did you ay something before you beeped?

7. Tincan66

Tincan66 Member

Local Time:
    Went through bristol airport in a holy trainer no problem

8. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I've posted a bunch about many, many airports (including Bangkok) I have worn my SS Lori's 2D through with no problem, sometimes a secondary wanding or quick pat down. However, the metal detectors seem to be buzzing me much more in the last year or so, resulting in the forementioned secondary being more common. So I am also curious if anyone has worn the BA titanium cages through and can tell us if they are less likely to trip the metal detector?

They all (even plastic) show up on the body scanners, but most of those now appear to be programmed to ignore genitalia so I would argue those are less likely to expose your kink than the baggage x-ray.

Tincan66 likes this.
  9. Tincan66

Tincan66 Member

Local Time:
    I have buttons on jeans and a metal zip, think it’s all the same to them

10. Locked for Goddess Tina

Locked for Goddess Tina Active member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    #10 Locked for Goddess Tina, Jun 23, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2023
    I wear a BAW-05 if I remember the number right and I have had it on since April 17 of
    2022. The only time my wife removes it is when I have gone for a full body massage. (I have back problems and the massage is done in the nude) she removes it because the same person massages her and she wants the discretion. I have worn it to the Dr, multiple times. During an echo cardiogram last week, the Chiropractor dozens of times. Flown to Knoxville, Jamaica and in and out of Orlando4 times since the beginning of this year and she never removed it. I called TSA and thru chat was told to download the medical devise card and write an explanation9I have yet to need it) My Mistress has her property locked and it stays that way because she said so! And yes, we have a wonderful FLR marriage. BTW my cage is 4+oz Stainless Steel and I have yet to be pulled aside or rescanned going through TSA

Tincan66 likes this.
  11. FrustratedHubby

Local Time:
    How did the plastic one work out? You wore it through the body scanner?

12. Tincan66

Tincan66 Member

Local Time:
    They done the hand wand over the the area and waved me through

FrustratedHubby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice