Nothing to cumming in 60 seconds!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bondinchas, May 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    So how did I get here?

My wife and I started male chastity 10 years ago, and in recent years I've been locked for more than 60% of days for at least a month at a time. So I now tend to get aroused quite quickly when I'm unlocked. My wife loves having her feet rubbed. She works standing all day, so her favourite time of day is sitting on the sofa in the evening letting me rub and massage her feet - usually while she's wearing a think pair of woolly socks.

But I never had a foot fetish before I met her. For me it was always nibbling a neck and and an ear lobe that I found sexy, it was never anything below the knees. I've been rubbing her feet for more than 20 years now, doing it while locked in chastity has made it much more significant and submissive for me.

Enjoying being denied in chastity, I found a Reddit forum (r/PrematureFetish) about Premature Ejaculation training earlier this year, for me it seemed a natural progression from often being denied in chastity, to also reducing the time getting to orgasm on the few occasions that my wife lets me. Having reached menopause and while she still desires PIV she no longer enjoys it so much because it can now be physically uncomfortable for her. Our "normal sex" is now me giving her oral which we both find fully satisfying, but she does still insist on having PIV occasionally, I do think she only does it more for my "benefit" though.

So, in the odd weeks that I've been unlocked from my chastity cage, I've been doing prejac training, I was thrilled when I discovered a number of videos that used feet as the trigger at the end of the allotted time. Given her enjoyment of having her feet be the centre of attention, I though that would be an ideal trigger for me. The videos had timings of 60, 45, 30, 25 and 10 seconds, so I downloaded copies to practice with.

Given reports by others on the Reddit forum, I thought that it might take me a while to both get the mental connection and the timings down so I had no idea how long it would take me. I had done some other prejac training before, but nothing with reference to feet, just the clothed auto suggestion videos. Using them I could get down to somewhere between two and three minutes, but never quicker.

The very first time I used the 60 second foot video, last night, I came right on the 60 second mark. I'll follow their program and achieve it three times before moving on to the next shorter timing one, I'm determined to get to at least to 30 seconds consistently. I was giving myself a full handshake, but it was still almost a ruined orgasm, definitely brought on by the combination of how erotic it felt to be both driven by the timer and the visuals of feet. Given that my wife gets so much pleasure from having her feet rubbed, she's going to love it when she finds out that it can also make me cum when I do it.

My 'take home' from this is: If you want to try premature ejaculation training, find a trigger that gives your partner pleasure too, one that they already enjoy. You'll then be in the situation where their favourite thing makes you cum, win-win.

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    A very good description. I followed that prejac training too. It works VERY fast.

And it was just something i thought i’d try. I can only imagine if this were a goal of my wife.

I bet you can easily and consistently beat 30 seconds.

3. Taifun

Taifun Member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Could you give us the link to the training videos? :)

4. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM

My wife played around with this for a couple of weeks but decided that was too many edges for me. She likes to limit edges. It's like once a month or less now, she will, however, tease it for a few seconds every day.,

I am on day 462 without cumming

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
  6. Taifun

Taifun Member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Thank you!

7. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    Interesting... I didn't know that was a thing people were eager to do. Don't know that the robotic 'sing-song' voice would do it for me.

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I've enjoyed following these sorts of things recently as well.

9. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    For anyone who was done that training, which method did you have success with and how long did it take to become really quick? And what are you supposed to look at if you don't want to learn a new fetish, just clothed women?

10. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I have been training a couple of months. Started with fully masturbating and many times ejaculated within 30-40 seconds. Now I'm on to OFM (one finger masturbation/one finger rubbing frenulum). The goal is by doing OFM, your penis is wired to ejaculate with as little stimulation as possible. Did the other day and ejaculated 4:30 seconds.
    You can visit the prejac website since Reddit group was closed due to lack of admin. It's pre.jac
    As far as what to look at.. Anyrhihg you wish but you may find over time, like I have, even sexy ladies in bikinis or leggings will have you ready to spurt.
    Im on the discord server. Lots of good info and chat and encouragement. If you're on discord, dm me if you need the server name to help with becoming quick☺️

11. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks! I found the OFM method quite impossible, especially if you're just supposed to look at "vanilla" stuff like women in bikinis. But maybe I was just too focused on the time. Or maybe it's because I didn't use lube? (dont have any at home)

If you keep a diary of your times, do you always try to be below your previous time? Is it fine to take longer one day or do you have to stop and wait until the next day?

Final question, how long does it take, starting with the OFM, to get your times down?

And real final question, what do you think about the method where you jerk off "normally" by moving your hand up and down, but only touching the base of the penis, so that there's no glans touching at all except indirectly through pulling on the shaft skin a bit? Is that a viable alternative to the OFM or not?

Sorry, I don't have Discord, only Matrix...

12. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Feels like this thread is the polar opposite of chastity.

bondinchas likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I connect with the OPs content, I also had no foot fetish at all until my Madam started ordering me to worship her feet as she adored having them kissed licked and massaged for hours on end. After performing these actions for her over months and months I realised I was finding other womens feet a turn on as well.

NsToy likes this.
  14. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I will message you

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to become a prejac

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice