First week issues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by newly locked, Apr 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. newly locked

newly locked New member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Well, I've been locked up in my cb3000 for about a week now. I've been thumbing through threads on here for a few days and most of my questions have been answered. I do still have a few things that I'm not sure how to solve.

1. I don't have any pain in my balls but they are very, very tight. I've swapped the rings out and find that the #3 ring seems to work well. Can't handle any smaller and any larger and it kind of just flops around. I've also worked the spacers for the best fit and usually a medium sized spacer with the short post. Any longer and I find that it's so easy to pull out of, I might as well not even bother wearing the thing. So is the tightness in the balls pretty normal? They aren't sore, or blue, or anything like that. They just feel very tight. I'm constantly trying to pull more skin through to loosen things up.

2. I'm fairly small flaccid. No, I'm very small flaccid. I think the cb3000 is too large for me. Sure I fill things nicely when aroused but while not, there is a bunch of empty tube. Should I have tried the 6000s or the birdlocked mini? If I use the 6000s, can I use the cage with the current solid rings that I purchased for the 3000?

Thanks for any advice. I'm enjoying this so far. Tonight I'm headed to the gym after work, so I'll see how much I like it then. I hope that this becomes something that my wife and I can enjoy for years. Any help will be greatly appreciated in making this a more comfortable experience.

2. sub to Mistress Angelique

Local Time:
    12:02 PM

3. newly locked

newly locked New member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    No numbness at all just tight. My workout was rough and I had to remove it when I got home. Now my balls feel like they just took a beating. Also that's too bad about the rings. Might look for a birdlocked mini soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice