Getting started

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by newly locked, Apr 4, 2011.

1. newly locked

newly locked New member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself. I've owned a cb3000 for some time but have never really used it. My wife didn't really warm to the idea. I recently brought up the subject again after several years and she is giving it sort of a "trial" run. Our relationship in bed is pretty dull so I'm hoping that this helps us both in that area. Guess I'll find out. Any help getting her more excited would be appreciated.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    :welcome: newly locked.

It can be a difficult one to get your SO truly interested. Sometimes it will just "click" and she will get it, other times it will take longer, or possibly just not be her thing.

If's she's already made the positive step of letting you wear it, I would suggest you become more aware of HER needs and aim towards catering for them. This can be especially difficult if you are already submissive, already help around the house, etc.

The softly, softly approach (I think) is the best way until she realises that something is different, and asks you why. Then is the time to explain that the device makes you more aware of her and her needs, and that it's a positive step in your relationship.

Allow her to settle into the idea and she may run with the idea.

Good luck, keep us informed, and we'll do our best to help. :)

3. newly locked

newly locked New member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Thanks for the help. I'm not terribly submissive really but I do help out around the house regularly. I've just always felt that was the thing to do. I'm probably different than many people on here with regards to my personal tastes and what not. I'm not in to the "sissy" stuff or whatever it's called. I simply enjoy the thought of not being in control and giving that control to her. I'm also not sure what most people are involved with in terms of family but we do have small children. That complicates things. I have a few other questions but I'll post them elsewhere and the search feature has been very helpful. Thanks for the help and quick response!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice