What “Clicked” with your key holder?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lemonzes7, May 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Welcher Link war das?

2. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    For us it was real easy. My wife started fantasizing about sex with women. Got herself a girlfriend and within a few years they no longer allowed me to penetrate them in any way and to only have an orgasm by masturbation with their permission. Not had regular sex close to 25 years now.

My wife is not aroused nor finds a penis sexually attractive or aesthetically pleasing to touch and see. Since I am a sexual submissive masochist the girls realized that they did not have to spare my feelings anymore by giving me handjobs after each or them had satisfied the other, so they stopped and after that sex was just for their pleasure and I was used as an accessory to get this, touch there, lick feet, moan in pain while they crush my balls, etc.. Got used to it and then 12 years ago I started locking up when we retired and moved away from the girls my wife knew.

My wife is not sexually interested in me but does love me deeply. Without a girlfriend for my wife and no one for me, we started to drift apart due to no more emotional bonding during sex, even if I did not orgasm. I looked around for a fetish we had not tried yet and chastity was the only one left. Figured since I am not getting any and my wife does not want any, chastity could take my orgasm denial state of being and make it a sexual fetish.

So I locked up and once or more a month I get to watch my wife masturbate with her vibrator while she does CBT on me so I moan in pain which brings her over the edge of her orgasm. Then she leaves and I clean up till next time. That is it. Been this way for over 12 years now. Get a few accidental full orgasms when my wife loses control during her orgasm, but that is about it. I am not even allowed to say the "O" word or no sex for two more months.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I had seen MC on the net someplace and was curious about it. I found some information about it and saw what men had to wear. One day, I got up the nerve to show my Wife. She thought it was a great idea and had me order my first cage. She then did some more research on MC. My cage couldn't get here fast enough. We started off slow, but she was into it right away. She would let me have a orgasm once a week, then it was a couple a time a month, then every two months. She was so into it, she found most of my cages. She liked different makes and sizes. The one she has me wear most of the time is a very small cage, that shows just my balls and no penis. I find it the easiest one to wear full time. I just finished a year of zero orgasms and it doesn't look like that will change anytime soon. My Wife (KH) has told me many time that she wishes she would have heard of MC sooner. She says I would have had a cage from day one of us meeting. That was 37 years ago.
    I'm not sure what "Clicked" for her, but I do know that she has enjoyed it from day one.(6 years this summer) I can't say she is doing it for me, because she gets more out of it then I do and doesn't want to change.
    I have asked her if she was bored with it and she has told me "no" a few times. There are times, she seems to forget about it for a while, then I get a T&D session and she edges me a few times and she has a few orgasms and she is right back enjoying it.

4. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    She realized how I changed my focus from my cock and getting off to focusing on pleasing her. Being locked (and even when I'm not locked as we are not 24/7, yet) makes me more patient and willing to do what she wants/needs to have an orgasm. She has gotten more creative in getting her pleasure and using me. Anilingus for her, pegging me until she orgasms and lots and lots of oral. Funny that being "locked" has "unlocked" our new and thrilling sex life and lifestyle.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  5. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I'm still waiting on things to "click" with her. Hoping soon.

Siro likes this.
  6. Shock Tactics

Shock Tactics Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Here's hoping, buddy. Is she not into it?

7. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't say she is into it, more goes along with me. My wife isn't very sexual in nature and we have kids (11 and 8). Also kind of in the mindset of me needing to cum to enjoy sex. We've had some forward momentum but it is still a work in progress.

8. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    When she realised she could just treat it like a fire-and-forget body modification. The fuss and focus on me and my desire was what held her back.

Steelwerks Slave and NsToy like this.
  9. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Kids do take a lot out of their moms.

NsToy likes this.
  10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Kids take a lot out of any regular caregiver.... mom, dad, nanny, grandparent! And they subject them to every virus making the rounds on the planet. I thought my immune system would be bullet-proof after the last 2 years but the hits keep on coming!

true42 and Steelwerks Slave like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice