Wife threatened a whole new level today

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Queens servant73, Apr 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Dont't bet on it.

Ak Geena and Surrendered like this.
  2. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Amazing Ladies have the power to do that. Mine too has enjoyed wiping away all of my stamina. I used to last at times up to an hour when allowed PIV. Now...No PIV last 4 years and when my lady allows release, there's no teasing! It's her lubing me and jerking extremely fast to make me ejaculate. Last time I only lasted 37 seconds. She said I'll soon be cumming quicker than that.
    She said she doesn't miss PIV as she has my tongue, fingers, my strapon when she wants it and her bull that is in town maybe 1-2 times a month.

Queens servant73 and Rectrix like this.
  3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    How long did it take to get there?

4. Surrendered

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    To get me to ejaculating so quick and stripping me of stamina?
    To be honest, once beginning limiting releases, not long. At first she would would take her time jerking me and driving me mad while edging me.
    I don't know why but one day o brought up the fact to her that many Ladies have fun stopping their subs stamina. At that point she said "ohh that does sound fun" and so it began.
    I'd say in mere weeks to a month or two I began ejaculating quick.The last several times after no release for at least 2-3 weeks, she'll have me stand, apply lube on my and just jerk fast. Even if I beg her to slow down she doesn't and says "oh no you're going to cum quick, there will be no edging"
    And usually less than a minute it's over.
    So it really didn't take her long at all to strip my stamina away. With me not being allowed release regularly, dirty talk and her relentless jerking hand, I don't stand a chance.
    Long gone are the days of any stamina.

IF you would like, I can dm you a link to a page that has lots of information of making one ejaculate QUICK.

Or if allowed, can post the link here for training methods.

ChasteHubby2015 and Amsterdam like this.
  5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am interested about that.

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    No bulls, that is fantasy realm only, for us. And she doesn’t like toys, so fortunately for me, my penis won’t be retired permanently. But she does enjoy making him wait a few weeks in between use, a massive change from a few years ago when I’d get piv 7-10 times a week, and even our first couple years of using the cage, she’d still use her property about 15-20 times a month, not that I’d cum that often of course. But now I’m averaging about 4-5 piv sessions a month, and that looks to be gone for a while it seems. But I’m having fun, being dominated is amazing and seeing my beautiful Wife turned on this much is something I’d never take away

Ak Geena likes this.
  7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I don't understand this one. I wish I could last longer, not cum faster. And I'm 99% sure my wife would agree. Besides, if I last too long and don't cum, that's ok with me now ... as much as I want to cum (and badly), I'm also learning to accept not being able to, and the benefits to our relationship that result from that.

8. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I take it that his Wife isn’t using him for piv, so stamina isn’t needed, and when she allows him a chance to cum, he better do it as fast as possible.

In my case, my Wife just loves mind fucking me, she knows taking away that last bit of stamina will drive me crazy. Right now I’ve been expected to be able to control myself to give her piv so she can orgasm, and after a couple minutes of adjusting to that initial glorious feeling of being allowed entry, I have been able to do that. But when it’s time for my handjob release for the month, she’ll tease me a while but once she gets going, she wants me to cum quickly.
    And now she’s determined to wipe out all stamina. I asked what her plan was for after that was achieved, because she still does like piv, and a bull is definitely not an option and she hated toys, and she said, “we’ll work on building up a little stamina…maybe”
    Whatever she wants, I know I’ll be able to do push-ups with my tongue soon :) and it’s been a fantasy come true to be sexually dominated by a woman since I was a teen. So it’s all good no matter what

Ak Geena and true42 like this.
  9. Surrendered

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Exactly what @Queens servant73 said.
    I'm not used for PIV and if I'm allowed release it is going to be extremely quick.
    She finds it "powerful" knowing I'm humiliated with having zero stamina.
    She has said I could be loaned out to a Domme even online. Reason is to obviously serve but also she said she finds it powerful that no matter if I was ever with a Domme they would know I ejaculate extremely fast just from a hand. ☺️

Ak Geena likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice