Slipped Out Of CB6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedUpNewb, Mar 15, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    I'm still adjusting the CB6000 for a good fit. I'm struggling because I have high and tight balls. Using the largest cuff ring .... it's all I can do to pull my balls out and slip the ring on. Squishing and squeezing myself into the ring and then inserting myself into the cage is still quite an exercise.

My wife gave me the weekend off, but today she has classes, so she required me being locked while home alone. We went through the ritual and she left.

About an hour later, I was outside in the garage and I dropped a small bolt. I bent over to pick it up and one of my balls slipped out of the ring. HOLY MOTHER OF JEZUZ that hurts!!!!!!! My cock slid out of the tube and there I stood with one ball trapped in between the cage and the cuff ring. It was excruciating. Made my way back into the house and went to the bedroom to see if I could remove this thing without having to break open our sealed envelope and read her note which tells me where the key is hidden. In my mind, this was an emergency, but I wanted to see if there was any way to get my last ball out without having to open the envelope. If I open the envelope and get the key, she'll just have to find a new place to hide it in the future.

Anyway, after about 10 minutes of pain and a lot of body lotion, I managed to gently squeeze myself out of the device..... and then collapse on the bed, writhing in pain.

I had to wait for my wife to get home about 4hrs later and explain what happened. She wasn't mad. She did suggest I use the dremel and whatever else I could dream up to get a better fit. She is scheduled to leave town soon and is insisting that I be in chastity 24/7 while she is away. I hope I can get thing thing adjusted finally where it is comfortable to wear.

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    Been there....done that.

You didn't mention the spacer size you're using. I'd start off by using the smallest spacer you can. The ring size is important, but not as important as the spacer size....at least when it comes to a ball slipping out.

I too have high, tight balls. I started in the largest ring and have moved down a size. I can actually go 2 sizes smaller, but the nocturnal erections are just murder. Go slow with the ring size. If you're like most people, you will not find the CB6000 to be completely secure. You will be able to pull out if you really try. You could possibly even get back in, undetected. Short of getting a piercing that is used to lock the penis in the tube it won't be secure. You'll find it a little more secure with a smaller ring, but the size of the gap between the cage and the ring is where the ball pullout will occur. Reducing the size of that gap will prevent the balls from slipping out. I now use the smallest spacer. There's no way that a ball is coming out with that spacer.

So, whatever size spacer you're using, go smaller. Don't sweat the ring size for now. In a few weeks or months, you may indeed be able to go a size smaller on the ring, as your body gets used to the device and the scrotum stretches.

Good luck!

3. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    I'm on the largest cuff ring and the 2nd to largest spacer. I will try going down a size in spacer.

4. SubScott

SubScott SubScott

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Had the same problem. I went down to NO spacer and it helped immensly.

5. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    I am wearing a CB6000s 16 hours a day, with my hands and feet being bound at night so I cannot masturbate or dry hump the bed. I have a very small cock and balls, and experienced the same problems you did. I found that by putting a tight, super stretchy cock ring around my cock and balls first to be quite helpful. I then slip the CB6000s rings around my already bound cock and balls, rather than trying to pull them through. Once you have the locking pieces secured, you can remove the stretchy cock ring. Warning: if you forget to remove it, it will probably become quite painful!

It seems counterintuitive, but using some lubricant helps immensely. It seems like you should slip out more easily, but for some reason you don't, perhaps because it fits more properly. I use antibacterial, pain relieving cream; it helps prevent rash/infection, and relieves some of the minor irritation. Just be sure not to use a lube that damages rubber or plastic.

I also do not usually wear a spacer. It will take some time and experimenting to find what works best for you. I am required to put the device on and remove it myself. After a few weeks practice I got it down to 30-60 seconds. Also, after we "worked out the kinks" i.e. making it escape proof, I have not had an orgasm without Mistress' permission in over two years. To be honest though, I have very little opportunity to "cheat." Since Mistress began out-earning me as a professional dominatrix, she had me quit my job. My days are spent as her "domestic" at home and at the dungeon, which are under the same roof, so I am monitored nearly every minute of every day. So, while it is true that I have not cheated in two years, it is also true that I have not read a book or magazine, watched TV or gone to a movie, played a sport or spent so much as a dime on myself.

Please don't misunderstand; I'm not looking for pity. I asked for this; I wanted this. Not to this degree, but I have come to realize that the reality and immensity of my humiliation and frustration, are in direct proportion to the joy of my sexual release when finally granted, even though I have only had sex with my hand, and a vibrator in those same two years, except for a few rare exceptions with a transexual. Even when I am forced to give myself to a man for his sexual satisfaction, I am not allowed to orgasm unless it is for Mistress' amusement. She offers it as proof that I must be gay or I would not be able to cum with a man. I am not. The only cocks I fantasize about are the ones in her orifices. I can't even remember what it was like to have sex with her, but I am constantly praying that some day I will be able to touch her again.

Sorry for getting carried away. I can't help myself. I have not had a complete conversation with anyone in two years. Watching other men making love to my former wife is a bittersweet experience, but what really hurts, what is hardest to accept, is watching them cuddle, kiss and converse. Mistress says I can express my feelings on these boards, forums and communities. In fact she has insisted from the beginning that I tell my story in all its joy, sorrow, humiliation and evolution, online in writing. Your patience is appreciated.

I got what I wanted, and now I don't know if I'm in heaven or I'm in hell!

your humble servant,

jamie

candie likes this.
  6. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    p.s. I should probably tell you that whenever I am allowed to cum, I must wear a rubber, everytime, no exceptions. My penis has not felt a human touch in over two years, not even from my own hand. Even when I pee and shower I am wearing the CB6000s. I have become obsessed with trying to remember what a real mouth or pussy feels like. I swear to you I am not gay, and I hate having to have sex with men, but it's gotten to the point where I even try to imagine what a guy's mouth or anus would feel like if I didn't have a frickin' condom on.

Of course, no man is required to wear a condom when he does me in the mouth or bottom. But I am required to wear all used condoms on my tongue for a minimum of one hour, usually longer. It does not matter if it is my condom or another man's. It does not matter if it's been in his behind, or my behind, or Mistress' front door or back door. When I am allowed to discard the rubber I generally must swallow it. I am given some pee to wash it down. Drinking Mistress' pee is not too bad; it's kind of erotic because it's her's, and it symbolizes the depths of my submission to her. Drinking my pee is disgusting for obvious reasons. Drinking the pee of Mistress' lovers is not only disgusting, it is completely demeaning. My ego is never so humbled as after I have washed down one of Mistress' lover's condoms with a big glass of his piss.

Now that I wrote that, when Mistress reads it, I know I am going to be doing it a lot more often. But a big part of my commitment to Mistress is honesty. She requires 100% complete honesty, 100% of the time. I resisted in the beginning, but now my complete honesty is a source of personal pride. I do not even think to lie, or fudge the truth, for fear of Mistress' wrath. I simply offer the truth, and accept whatever punishment or blessing Mistress wishes to bestow.

your humble servant,

jamie

candie likes this.
  7. kberhenke

kberhenke New member

Local Time:
    Jamie, how did you mistress get into being a Professional Domme? My mistress is very curious, as am I. We live in the mid-west and have no knowledge on how to. my mistress in pregnant at the moment and will be locked up as soon as ups gets here. But she says I will only get out only when she feels like being pregnant again. I to LOVE to drink my mistress's pee but she is determined to brake me of that fetish...

8. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    After having finally adjusted the CB-6000, I think I'm ready for full time wear.

My wife is leaving town Monday and she is insisting I stayed locked up while she is away. She had me put it on last night and I've been wearing it for about 20hrs straight now with very little pinching or binding.

I asked my wife to put me in chastity to help me become a better husband and father. In the past I was not always helpful enough or even respectful enough of my wife. I was - still am - an absent father - meaning I don't spend near enough time with my kids. Feelings of guilt and frustration with myself led me to asking my wife if we could try chastity as a way of modifying my behavior. I want to be that guy who is kind and loving towards his wife. I want to help her and do things to make her happy. But I am lazy and I lack motivation. I want to be that guy who takes his kids to the park so they can ride their bikes.

My wife was hesitant at first. She did not understand why on earth I'd want to give up my ability to masturbate or control my own orgasms. I spent months reading about chastity and deciding if this was what I really wanted to use - to try and modify my behavior - so that I can become that better man I want to be.

I sent lots of emails with links for her reading.

She finally agreed and we're in the very infant - beginning - stages of what I hope will be a permanent life change.

But I am different than some of you here. I have ZERO desire to be a cuck or sissy. I do not want my wife sleeping with other men and withholding sex from me for eternity. She does not have those desires either. We both want to grow and develop our relationship privately. She has no desire to sleep with other men or see me used by other men for hers and their sexual pleasure.

It's strictly a way of giving up sexual power to her, so that she may be a little more dominant in our bedroom - and that dominance will require me to act in a certain way if I want to have an orgasm or be released from chastity. It's in my best interest to please her and that means helping out around the house and not being a lazy asshole.

I try not to judge. I DON'T judge. What the rest of you do sexually is not my place to cast judgment. I think it's weird and I don't understand being cucked or seeing your wife have sex with other men. I think it's weird to give other men blowjobs for humilation factor. But thats between you and your wife/mistress. I'm just not into that level of chastity or servitude. My wife isn't either... not so far. She's pretty vanilla sexually. I'm hoping chastity will help me change my ways.... and I'm also hoping it won't lead to a cuck/humiliation relationship like some of you have.

9. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    Thought I'd post a bit on how I modified the CB-6000

I used a dremel to grind the cuff ring down and eliminate the grooves in the front and back. My skin was being pinched into the grooves and it was causing blisters.

Then I ground off the lower part of the cage where it fits around the base of the penis.

Finally, I dipped the cuff ring in a rubber product called Plasti Dip. It coated the cuff ring in a layer of rubber, similar to the grip on a pair of pliers.

I'll see if my wife will let me out of it and take a pic............. don't hold your breath. She's starting to get a thrill out of knowing I'm locked up and frustrated. :p

10. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Hah I'm the same way as you man. I'm not in a steady relationship right now, but this is what I'm hoping develops. I too am not judgmental and have no problems with what works for others, but being a cuck or sissy is just not my cup of tea.

I hope things work out well for you and your wife as you venture into this realm!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice