Hello from Holland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Reizla, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I found this formun when I was looking about quality of the CB3000 copies compared with the original ones, and was amazed this forum existed! My 1st post was a reply on a CB3000 copy, and now I think I should introduce myself ;)

Since my 13th, I knew I was into bondage, but never really dared to set that step, until I was around 29 and met my (now) wife. We've experimented a bit, and found out that I was more into it than she was... At one point I started orgasm denyal games with her and she liked to play it more on me than to be played this way. When I brought up chastity somewhere around 2006, she was lauging about it, and we didn't take it too serious at the time. That was untill I found the CB3000 on a website, and I bought one (a copy) in October 2009. Though at first my wife didn't like the idea to hold the key to my genetials, through time she started to accept it, and even learned to say "NO" when I asked her to release me from the CB3000.

At the moment I've setup a chastity contract for my wife to sign it. I want her to keep me in my chastity 24/7. Though she has problems with me being chastitised formally on paper, she realizes she already does that. But with the contract it's up to her to release me and releave me ;)

Since I bought the CB3000, I've worn the chastity about half the time. Since last week, I've put it on, only to be released by my wife at her discression ;)

2. allbelt

allbelt Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Hi Reizla, a sunny welcome from Amsterdam here. Good to know there are likeminded people in the neighbourhood ;) I have been wearing my cb2k for a long time, now recently changed to a cb6k but need some time getting used to it, allthough the rings are much more comfy, the actual cage is much more difficult to put on ( and i'm not a very big guy )Regards, allbelt

3. cb boy

cb boy Member

Local Time:
    Hi,
    Nice to see that there are more members from Holland.
    I am from Zeeland and there are not many chastity-fans in part of Holland.
    I wear my steel twister most of the time (2 days in a month free)
    Please tell more about your experences
    gtz
    cb boy

4. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    ...Not many (male) chatity fans in Zeeland..? Just curious, how do you know there are a lot of fans around..? I bet that there will be more than you know ;) I'm from the Kop of Noord-Holland myself, and personally haven't seen many CB wearers here myself, then again how can you tell someone is a CB wearer..? :p

...experiences... That's a huge part to talk about I think... Just follow me around this forum and you'lll find them I'd say B)

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, I am not from Zeeland ... just crossing it oce in a while [​IMG] ... Nevertheless, welcome to the Mansion.

maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice