Evotion Bijou

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MSDB321, Dec 8, 2022.

1. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    I could never cope with ball trap devices so the Bijou is ideal as I have had a PA piercing for years. I love the light weight and the new security screw. My first one was too long and caused discomfort when driving so I went for a much shorter shaft piece which is very comfortable.
    I have 2 concerns. 1. It tends to slip down so that my corona gets underneath the coronal lip on the shaft piece. How tight does one have to measure when flacid to prevent this?
    2. Urine leaks out of the PA hole and so can accumulate on the plastic, which without frequent washing can smell a bit. Has anybody else found this and if so what did you do about it?

I have ordered a thicker pin which will hopefully more fully fill my PA piercing. Evotion now offer a pin with a hole through it, presumably this aids flow. Has anybody tried this new pin?

Alexx1874 likes this.
  2. Chris_928

Chris_928 New member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I have tried the new pin and I really like it. My PA is a zero gauge and I ordered the plastic pin with a hole.

When I am not in chastity and wearing regular jewelry, removing the jewelry usually requires some level of lubrication to allow the jewelry to adequately slip through the piercing. So my normal removal method is to push the jewelry up from the bottom. Going the other way, I can’t get the jewelry slick enough to slip through the piercing. Which highlights my problem with the bijou. The plastic pin tends to “stick” to the hole quite well. I can’t ever get enough lube to allow me to pull the pin out without also pulling skin from the piercing as well, which ends up badly pinching in the bottom hole of the cage. It’s very frustrating as I love the device otherwise

3. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    I have a Bijou secured with a frenum. So I can not help with your PA question but I would reach out to Evotion they can be very helpful. They were able to put a little bit of a greased ridge on the inside to help the tube stay behind the head of my penis and it helps take the pressure off.

But overall best thing we ever did was switching to a ringless device - we love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice