Glans cages with PA

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by axman, Feb 23, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. axman

axman Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Who all makes a clans only cage held in place by a PA? How do they compare to a ball trap cage?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    MaleChastityNow GlansArmor (website)

Littlejt1 likes this.
  3. custardcb

custardcb Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    I have one. Great device but I didn't get the sizing quite right. Really want to order another one

4. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    What about the BA-33 from Badassworkroom?
    They can also do titanium..

Littlejt1 likes this.
  5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    I have a Lori's #5. Trapped ball devices didn't work out for me. I can wear this for days without removing for a good cleaning. Yes it's heavy but very secure. Works out great for those times when a full belt isn't practical.

6. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I’ll expand on my answer earlier.

My MaleChastityNow GlansArmor became my daily cage. I’ve tried many. My wife prefers it to the Contender (though she’s had me back in that when I need it) and it’s very practical.

I can keep clean in it indefinitely. Only an MRI would require it to be removed.

A well healed PA is necessary. A fresh young one is going to get annoyed at you. It’s too much new sensations to get used to. I waited until I was in 4ga jewelry before using it to tether my penis into my Contender ball-trap.

The shaft only cage should fit snugger than a ball trap. You need it to hold your flaccid penis, but not so tight that it causes internal bruising. It’s not easy to describe. But you want the cage to be carried by your flaccid penis.

I never get a pain in the piercing, or skin problems, or aches in my shaft from my GlansArmor. The open design steel device is light enough.

I took a break from chastity and jewelry wearing in this past year. When I wore PA jewelry again, my penis got annoyed… the jewelry kept moving around. That was new again. When I went back to wearing my GlansArmor, I felt more comfortable. It’s funny how my body prefers the GlansArmor!

I do prefer a fixed PA hook. I don’t move around as much in the cage, and so I don’t get my skin pinched.

Open designs are easier to keep clean, fresh and aired out.

I’ve done a lot of physical activity in my GlansArmor. It never slows me down. A ball trap makes you a bit cautious.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    They don’t work for me, I’ve had two. It might depend on penis shape/size.

I am quite small when flaccid. I got about the smallest I could that would still cover the glans when hard, but it was still too big for when I was soft. I would turtle in, and that would put pressure on the piercing by pulling towards the body. A shorter cage would help that, but a shorter cage would mean it wouldn’t cover the head, which then make the cage without a purpose…unless you just want to decorate your dick. If so I suggest a nice ring instead of a cage that looks like it’s wearing a top hat on your penis.

I also bought a tube style one, again I’m too short when soft. It kept it stretched out since the tube was way longer than I am soft.

Not for everyone, but I could see them being perfect for long when soft and not a grower. You wouldn’t have to worry about turtling.

8. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Hi there, @Nicoftime ! Hope you’re well.
    I am also very much a grower. But I hang longer when I’m caged than when I’m naked and turtled up. Same with wearing PA jewelry for some reason... I don’t turtle as much when decorated.

I sized the diameter to hold my glans and shaft when I was flaccid. My length reaches further behind my glans to cover up sensitive skin. But it doesn’t press into my balls.

I also waited until 4ga (currently 2ga).

Yes, you do not want your balls and public mound to push the cage out, and have a constant tug on the piercing.

For me, in a ball trap cage - I find its best to fully contain the glans. To keep it narrow. A very very short cage doesn’t prevent the penis from broadening. You end up with a ball stretcher. Which is fun too.

I was never able to fit in this flat or innie cages that have become popular.

To be clear, you are talking length, not diameter though. Correct? Constraining the flaccid penis from “blooming” and broadening is effective.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Width was fine, just not a great fit when flaccid. The piercing is on the tip of cage so it stretches me out and tugs at piercing instead of turtling like it normally would do and has to. If the cage were any shorter to prevent the tug, it would be nothing more than a tiny hat when I got hard and serve no purpose besides a decoration.

10. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    I’ll plus 1 @Peter Rabbit ’s comments as he was the primary advice giver for me when I got my PA and started looking at Glans only cages. I have a BAWR cage and mine was actually the prototype for the cage he now offers - kind of a Lori clone of sorts and it was good but not quite as good as the MCN glans armor - it just “fits” perfect, and I wear it nearly l 24/7 - work, sports, travel (TSA is not an issue), and generally all about my life. It comes off if she wants it off or if there’s a medical reason, other than that locked in.

Liker Peter, I’m a man extreme grower but I also hang a lot lower flaccid when I’m in the cage or wearing my PA jewelry.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  11. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    I wear a very snug custom tube that is locked on through my PA. I wear it permanently and because the tube is snug even on my flaccid penis there is no weight on the PA. (Which is 2gauge) The head of my penis turtles out the end, and my Goddess loves how it looks. EC443020-9765-4007-AD2B-70A311AA1DF0.jpeg EC443020-9765-4007-AD2B-70A311AA1DF0.jpeg

12. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    I'm not at all familiar with this type of device. Looking at the photos provided by Cumslave, it looks like one could possibly have PIV sex while wearing one. and that the piercing could possibly stimulate the woman while the man strokes in and out. Am I off base on this?

tomf_22033 likes this.
  13. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    I have had PIV sex with it using a sheath over it. Ms. really liked the feeling. I however felt nothing from it. She enjoyed the fact that I could satisfy her without cuming.,We haven’t done this again in years, she prefers a much bigger strap on when she feels like being penetrated now.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice