Weight loss for chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by andrewaguecheek, Jan 5, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. andrewaguecheek

andrewaguecheek Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    So, I'll admit that my weight has gotten away from me these last couple of years and I have finally decided to get it back on track. I do not currently own a chastity device as I have never really afforded myself the luxury of spending upwards of $100 on something for small recreational play. But lately I have been wanting one. Serendipitiously, they announced a weight loss competition at work and the winner wins approximately $100. My primary goal of running a 1/2 marathon this summer is now my secondary goal and I am on a mission to win chastity belt money.

I plan to chronicle my daily journey here for the next month to help give me some sort of accountability. At the end of one month I wish to purchase a device either used from the board or brand new. My first weigh-in found me at 270 pounds. Let the journey begin.

Andrew

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Good luck and best wishes. It's good to post and feel accountable, We'll do our best to cheer you on. :)

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like the idea of a weight loss competition. I definitely would join ... not that I want to win money for a chastity device, I just want to loose 10 or 15 pounds. So yes, please post your progress and may be, some of us might follow your path [​IMG]

Katrin

4. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    Good idea. Best of luck.

5. andrewaguecheek

Local Time:
    Two days into the competition and I clocked in at 263.4 this morning. A couple things I have noticed so far. Being that I am so large, it seems the weight (at least to a point) will come off rather easily. The catch is that being so large makes running more difficult than it has ever been for me. In order to reach my 1/2 marathon training guide, I need to be able to be in fairly decent running shape by mid-March. This will be tough I think. I have to walk the fine line between pushing myself too hard and causing severe fatigue and making sure that I am getting solid workouts.

6. andrewaguecheek

Local Time:
    So I intended on posting regular updates, but things got a little busy. But the results are in. I lost twenty-nine pounds in about four weeks and won the competition. I still need to lose about 40 more, but plan on doing that much more gradually. But now I am shopping for a device.

7. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Congrats...keep it up. Speaking from experience you will lose a lot in the first couple months then begin to taper off. Don't get discouraged if it does you will get to your goal. I plan on starting here soon also.

Good luck,
    mike

8. andrewaguecheek

Local Time:
    Thanks for the kind words Mike. I expect that it will be a much more drawn out process from here on out. I am also the proud owner of a new CB-6000 that I am wearing for the first time. It was delivered around noon today and I was so excited I left work for lunch to get it and put it on.

9. andrewaguecheek

Local Time:
    I am one week into my chastity period (albeit self induced) and I find myself to be humbled by my device on several levels. At the top of the list and most obvious is the lack of access to myself and the fact that it restricts my erections. But after going through a sizing trial I find myself using smaller sizes in both spacers and rings than I would have imagined. I always considered myself to be rather well endowed. But here I am using the smallest CB-6000 spacer and pin and the third largest ring. If you would have asked me in the beginning, I would have had doubts as to whether the 6000 would have even been big enough for me.

This leads my mind to wander and wonder about some experiences with past girlfriends. In my younger years, I had been with several different girls that both made proclamations about my size and how large I was. My question to the community is this. Is it common for women to lie to a guy about his endowment? Did they just do so to pad my ego in the heat of the moment?

The night erections are not quite as bad as I imagined. Yes, I still wake up. But not to unbearable pain and I am able to get back to sleep fairly quickly. It definitely keeps my mind occupied all day long at work. Sometimes when I walk, I can hear the padlock clicking against the device and I wonder if other people hear it. I'm sure they don't but in my head, I'm always conscious of being outed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice