Guided by a Force Much Greater than Luck

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lc68, Jun 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. lc68

lc68 Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    I'm realizing (upon re-reading what I'd written above) that I may have tried / failed to gear myself into a comfortable position, and upon reading have had more success before recently with the older cages I had.

I really like the Cherry Keeper lineup. I've got 4 cages and 4 rings by them, and the ability to mix and match is awesome. Two of the cages are a bit long for normal situations. Great sometimes, but can be annoying / messy when urinating. They are both the "Standard" length (different headlock sizes). The "short" has a large headlock, and is tricky to get into. But once I'm there, it is great. Comfortable, and I line up with the opening just right. The fourth is easier to get into. It is 3 mm shorter, but an oval shaped cage and headlock. I like how easily I can put it on, but have alignment issues from time to time. It's been my main cage since I got it last spring.

Rings, I've also got 4. One is a 48 MM Ergo Single. The next is a 48 MM Ergo Double. These both work well for me at different times. A 48x53 tall oval is a really nice ring size for me, but the -15* angle on mine is too much and leaves too narrow a ball gap. Still can't really wear the 47 MM with Ball Hook except for a short play session.

So, I've bought all this, and still can't reliably wear for longer than the daytime, which frustrates me. I've been trying combinations of the double ring and the oval ring along with the shortest cage this fall and winter. It has its moments, but then leads to irritation and I can't sleep in it.

Upon re-reading, I changed today back to the original 48 MM single ring and the "yellow" cage - my Cherry Keeper short. I'm going to see how that goes, but I'm considering if I should get a more open angled 48 x 53 ring, because I really like the feel of that ring shape, just not the angle. Probably, once again, me trying to be a gear head and think the perfect solution is just a click away via another gear purchase.

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    The most comfortable thing I've ever found to sleep in was a cheap chinese belt. It's uncomfortable on the tailbone when sitting but great for night time. It's a bit of a pain but you could switch them before and after bed. If you have been bad, she can just make you wear it all day as well. Good luck!

3. lc68

lc68 Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    I got to the point with a cheap Chinese metal cage that I could overnight in it without issue. But the ring is a bit big (50mm) and the gap is a lot more than the Cherry Keeper - maybe double? Frequently if I try to be active while wearing the metal cage I'll have one or both balls slip through the gap. When I used to work in an office (rather than at home) I had a couple times where it came home in my backpack still locked because it slipped off me during the day.

The overnight isn't so important to us that we're willing to change twice daily (in the morning and at night) just to have that part. It's on the "would be nice if..." list; but I'm shocked that I'm still having problems with night time after almost 10 years of wear off and on.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

5. lc68

lc68 Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    My last post was a week ago, and I'm trying to do better about that, so time for another one.

The New Year's project of losing weight is progressing, and having some unintended results. In addition to using our chastity game to work on my weight, I'm working on a few other habits - who isn't this time of year. I use a streak tracking website to update daily a number of habits I'm working on. Since I've been chaste this year, my stickiness of ALL of my goals has increased. I know I'm only be rewarded for weight loss and exercise, but it's like I can't help myself. I'm journaling and meditating, I'm reading every day, and even accomplishing some household projects that have been on the honey do list for longer than I care to mention.

With all this increased productivity, I'm still getting mediocre results on our weight loss game. I've hit all of my exercise targets 9 of 11 days this year, but have only lost about 1 pound so far. With pounds of loss being worth 5 points a piece, and exercise worth just 1, it will take a long time to earn my points on exercise days alone. My wife did force me into a ruined orgasm (she's found giving those to me pretty amusing I suppose) on Saturday night, which was 9 days after my last. It took some of the edge away, but I'm still really horny (and by extension motivated). We also had PIV on Monday night, which was great, but no orgasm for me obviously.

6. lc68

lc68 Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Checking in - it's been almost 2 weeks since I last wrote (13 days). I've stepped things into a higher gear, and continued on the chores and projects front. Suffice to say, as of today I've earned the 50 points she requires; like I'm sure many readers of this site, I'm of two minds about tonight.

First, it's been 17 days since I had even a ruined orgasm, and 28 since my last full one. I'm VERY freaking ready. Last night, I finished the day with 49 points and she stroked me for about 10 minutes. Taunting me about having to wait at least one more day. As she stroked me, she told me that if I got the points today, then we would break the seal tonight with her in the sex swing however I wanted. That sounded really good last night, and still does right now.

On the flip side of the coin, I'm about as far in as I've gotten in regard to the "streak" - I've only gone 30+ days a couple times ever, and always with some ruined orgasms sprinkled in there. I'm very comfortable where I am at right now, and really wouldn't mind continuing for a while longer. But, I recognize that she does this for me, and that I shouldn't undermine or change the system mid-stream. Asking to extend right now is no different from wanting to cut the session short just because I want an orgasm.

Where do we go from here?

That's the fun part. Denial ends tonight. I get to cum. After today, I can continue to track points and progress, and I can continue to cum daily. If I skip a day, for any reason, we start the next session. She likes to make me cum after all, and she has decided. An orgasm a day would have been easier 20 years ago, that's for sure, but I guess I'll live.

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well, if it's never really fitted properly, it's not going to change size or shape all by itself, is it? o_O:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice