Premature Ejaculation Training

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CagedChris, Jul 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I love the fact that chastity makes my cock useless for my Wife. It is so degrading and my submissive nature craves it. My Mistress also likes it and now she considers if permanent denial of PIV is not a good idea.

lens and diapered_sub like this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    My wife loves PIV, so I wish I could always last to the point *after* she is done. I only manage to accomplish this maybe 20-25% of the time, which then leaves me feeling a bit disappointed in myself. But she doesn't usually complain or make fun of me for it, which I appreciate. And I'm always willing to make up for the issue in any way she desires, but she would almost always rather me on top (so she can relax and enjoy), and me lasting much longer :)

lens, Iron78, amalgam and 1 other person like this.
  3. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Absolutely

lens and Susanstoy91 like this.
  4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    In my younger years I had alot of stamina coupled with a very high desire that would return after a few hours rarely was I ever sexualy satisfied for long.

My wife for a long time used to try and make me orgasm as quickly as she could.
    Which wasn't difficult as I got older but my high desire remained.

Overtime I'm now just a few thrusts away from orgasm, regardless of position, numbing cream or condoms as I'm always in that high desire state ready to explode.

Hand jobs will take anything up to 1 or 3 minutes depending on her mood or if she's tired she will make it as quick as she can, Regularly timing it too.

Oral if I'm very very lucky will take considerably longer and more likely she will tire before I orgasm.

In the end.
    She will often make fun about how quick I am but sometimes she can also be disappointed at how quick I am so it's a two sided coin.

lens likes this.
  5. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    She can reduce the time you are allowed to masturbate to orgasm each time you are unlocked.

lens and bondinchas like this.
  6. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree. I wish there were a way to become a premature ejaculator ONLY for handjobs etc but NOT for piv sex. So basically, when she isnt in the mood for sex but wants to give me a hj it is over in a few seconds, but if she wants sex I can last until she cums. That would be perfect.

lens likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Well these days I don't get any erections. I cum now only if she gets in and rides me rubbing externally and that's for her . If she wants me to climax she pretty much ceases movement and manipulates my breasts and nipples. I am done in moments. Last time only motion was a very slow side to side rock. I was limp and just feeling her warm wetness against and her hands did the work.

I expect in the future her motions will not be used when it's my turn. Her goal is my climax strictly by her touch. As she says my pinke doesn't need anything to cum.

lens likes this.
  8. BetaDude

BetaDude New member

Local Time:
    that is very impressive Gingers Sub. I haven't broken the 30 second mark but can sure come close to it

lens, Susanstoy91 and gingers_sub like this.
  9. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    To me, it seems that the longer i am locked the faster i cum. She seems to get a kick out of teasing me and ruining my orgasms' and being done so quickly. But the Rare times i do get P in the V she does want more time out of me. Then I have to take a pill and use numbing cream. I think it takes a while to get that stamina back once it is gone.

10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    So my Queen has started my training. I have been cage free since July 2nd, and we’ve been having sex daily, but she told me that after she’s finished I am to not hold off orgasm. She sets her phone timer, I am not allowed to know how long I have, and she says if I fail to orgasm in the allotted time then it’s time to be caged again. So far I’ve beaten the clock lol, but this has definitely had an affect on my masculinity, I apparently had more pride in my stamina than I realized and this game she’s playing is certainly helping to put me in my secondary place.
    She has a nice little giggle as she tells me my time, and says she would like to get me down to 30 seconds. But for now I am expected to be able to hold off as long as needed for her pleasure, so it could be an interesting time going forward. Especially once I’m locked for weeks again and orgasm denial goes on

11. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    in may experience be caged and tease help a lot; aslo have limit time to cum and reduce it more and more. after sevarl years of cage I cum in much less then 2 minutes

12. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    I used to have stamina when masturbating regularly, but after longer lockups, I guess it is rather common to cum more quickly. Quickest I have cum, is in 20-30 seconds with masturbation. After a lockup I was given 30 seconds time to cum. I started cumming after 25 secs or so, since I didn’t feel complete pleasure when I had to ditch my hand at 30 secs. So it was at least half ruined orgasm, if you will.

13. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife has become somewhat interested in it. Like, after we have PIV sex during which I wait until she cums, she'll give me a handjob and after a short time will start a countdown like 10...9...8... after which she'll stop.

I wonder if she'd be interested in making me premature? I'd definitely be up for it!

The only question is how it will translate to sex. She can only cum from PIV, although she hasn't given oral sex or vibrators a real chance yet. My fantasy is to regularly give her oral sex while caged, which I realize is quite selfish when she mainly wants PIV. But I wonder what would happen if I were to become premature and not able to last inside her?

Possible scenarios:
    • The femdom dream: She'll shift from 100% PIV to some more femdom-y mix like 75% oral, 20% sex toys, 5% PIV. She'll learn to cum from oral sex (or: I get good enough at it). My fantasy scenario. Alternatively she might become interested in me wearing a strap-on; although I don't think she'd like the artificial feeling (she doesn't even like the feeling of me wearing a condom!)
    • The compromise: We'll find a rhythm where I still make her cum after my premature cumming, e.g. I lick her until I'm hard again and then have normal, long-lasting PIV for her pleasure. Not sure if that's possible.
    • The great disappointment: I fail to make her cum and she gets disappointed and won't bother with any kind of sex anymore. Definitely want to avoid this one.
    • The end of chastity: I fail to make her cum and she blames me being locked for it and we stop with chastity. Also avoid this one.

That's just me brainstorming, not sure where I'm really going with this...
    Probably best to talk to her when I find a good moment.

lens and Peter Rabbit like this.
  14. Bees and Honey

Bees and Honey This image says so much. Well, a couple of things

UK
    Local Time:

What if she was able to train you NOT to orgasm during PIV? It might enhance her pleasure and the duration but enhance your chastity and submission?

lens likes this.
  15. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    That's the status quo but then she always gives in at the end and lets me cum (either inside her or outside with handjob).

To quote from here I want to go from Type 2 (currently) to Type 4 (fantasy) or halfway between 3 and 4, but I'm not sure how to bring it up

16. Uprightinreno

Uprightinreno Member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    I have always been a premature ejaculator. During any piv I would usually have to try and hold back upon or even before entry. This was how I started to eat cum mostly out of my being embarrassed and still feeling the need to satisfy my wife. Over time she began to enjoy which I feel continued my cycle of submission.

SandK, gingers_sub and Lazlo Toth like this.
  17. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    In the past nine months I have had PIV once. I don’t even make it inside… I basically live 24/7 and have for 9 months. I am unlocked about every 2 weeks for a deep clean. If I try to edge, I have to stop in less than a minute. At times it’s less than that. So stay locked up and like others have said time will do the job on you!

OldLockedCuck, lens and Lazlo Toth like this.
  18. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    That’s pretty much how my cum training started. I would always cum quickly, and she wasn’t satisfied yet. So she started asking me to go down on her afterwards to bring her off. Then she started having me lick and suck up all the mess. So she didn’t have to wipe or go to the bathroom. And no wet spots to sleep on.

19. Fredrik

Fredrik Member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately the reddit link didn''t work for me and this may be something similar, but I found this prejac guide on bdsmlr a long time ago and kept it since it it sounded hot:

"Premature ejaculation training program

In a successful female-led relationship, it is essential that her pleasure is always in focus. To help him avoid losing this focus, sex should typically not involve his genitals but rather his mouth, hands and sex toys such noas strapons.

Male chastity devices is an effective means of avoiding unwanted stimulation. However, psychologically it can be even more powerful to render him physically unable to satisfy a woman with his penis, either by making him impotent or a premature ejaculator. The former can be achieved by means of hormonal therapies, but this is not without risks and can make him lose sexual interest in his Mistress. The latter, however, can be achieved safely through systematic conditioning according to the premature ejaculation training program described here.

1. Be consensual. If both agree that making him unable to fuck a woman is a good idea, then go ahead.

2. Stop all non-vaginal ejaculations. Stimulation is perfectly ok, but no cumming through masturbation, handjobs, blowjobs or similar practices.

3. Keep a lot of focus on her pussy during sex. Make him rub it, lick it, worship it. Talk about it, and how good it feels without need for penetration.

4. Tease and edge him a lot, while letting him touch and taste the lovely pussy he longs for but not yet can have.

5. When he is virtually on the edge of exploding, then - and only then - can he enter. At the same time, start a timer preset for five minutes.

6. While inside, he should be encouraged to keep a fast pace and a clear mind (the goal is to establish a strong association between penetration and ejaculation, non-dependent on fantasies and thoughts that can be controlled).

7. If he doesn't come within five minutes, he has to withdraw and gets no orgasm. If she's up to it, more sex with her in focus is of great value for the program. Next day (or later - she decides), it's time fore a new session, with the same time limit. Eventually the abstinence will help him cum within the time limit.

8. If he manages to cum, the next session will start with the timer set to approximately the time he required to succeed. This cycle is repeated, steadily reducing the time he is allowed to be inside. His ability to cum fast will increase at an impressive rate, while his ability to last will diminish. In the end, he may not be able to enter at all, making him extremely aware that his penis is no longer of any use to her (while others' obviously could be).

9. Of note, it is important that he gets to cum inside her during the training. This could feel counter-intuitive in a relationship based largely on denial. However, he could still lick her clean afterwards for reparations or be forced to use a condom (although this may mean the transition to instant, ucontrolled ejaculation takes longer).

Good luck and please post your experiences and thoughts on the program!"

20. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Wow

21. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    To clarify- this is not an FLR relationship. In a Female Led Relationship there is mutual love and respect for each other with both enjoying the sexual activities and all that encompasses with the female in the lead role. Her lead shows through the relationship and in the bedroom where focus is directed her way while he still gets to partake in the physical enjoyment, even if denied for a period of time to build desire and focus.

What you have described is a domme/slave type relationship where his sole source of pleasure is pleasing his domme.

I am not saying either is right or wrong, whatever floats your boat in the bed. But it seems a lot of focus on this site involves equating FLR with extreme male denial and that is just not true.

22. subcd8019

subcd8019 Member

Local Time:
    It's weeks or months between orgasms for me. I would cum in about 10 seconds. There is no PIV in my future. I am not allowed PIV

lens and Susanstoy91 like this.
  23. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Impressive

Lancerexford and lens like this.
  24. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    I didn’t find that Reddit either. But I HAVE seen it in the past. The key word is “Pre Jac”.

It’s stunningly effective. With about three weeks of chastity I can now ejaculate from full flaccid in 30 measured seconds—without any physical contact with my penis! (Only allowed to shake my hips and let it flop around.).

lens and Fredrik like this.
  25. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I had posted back in July of ‘21 on this, that my Wife wanted me cum without holding off once I had satisfied her when having piv.
    And a year and half later I’ve noticed a couple things, I’ve apparently trained myself mentally to be able to hold off orgasm for quite some time for my Wife to orgasm once or twice during piv, take her time enjoying her property even when I’ve been denied for weeks. But if it’s time for a handjob release, she can make it happen within a couple minutes easily.
    Back then we had talked about limiting piv orgasms for me to special occasions, mostly bday and anniversary and maybe a rare other occasion and having my releases as handjobs, and she has mostly stuck to that over the last 18 months.
    This has obviously helped me maintain focus so she can use my penis for as long as she needs, and yet when she’s ready to give me an orgasm, she expects it short and sweet.
    The mind is a powerful part of chastity I guess

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice