Key holder Pendant

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Manteos Boy, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    OK....there have been a few discussions about this, including one that I started a year or so ago about what do key holders do with their keys.

For as long as we've been involved in the male chastity thing....about a year, my wife / mistress has either kept her key hidden or in a heart shaped locket around her neck. It was a simple solution, but really too vanilla. I tried unsuccessfully a time or two to have a custom made locked created for her. I thought a round one with the BDSM emblem on it would be appropriate. I worked with one jeweler for MONTHS on it. He was totally onboard with it and for some reason, quit responding to emails and stopped working on the project. I think he ran into unexpected problems and didn't want to admit it. I think he was putting too much time into it to make any money on it. Anyway, I didn't give up. I began searching for a new fetish friendly jeweler and found one online. I got into contact with him and told him what I wanted to do. He had an interesting suggestion.....rather than making a locket to HIDE her key in, make the key beautiful, functional, symbolic and wearable. We kicked around lots of ideas and he came up with a computer created drawing of our idea.

The idea incorporates quite a few symbols. The key, the female symbol, a heart and the male symbol. The key symbolized something being locked. The male symbol is placed on top of the key, symbolizing a locked male. The female symbol was taken and changed from round with a cross at the bottom to heart shaped with a cross at the bottom. It is larger than the male symbol and surrounds the male symbol. It symbolizes dominance and love. I was able to locate Mistress's key and ship it to the jeweler without her knowledge....no small feat. She thought that she misplaced it. Fortunately, she has a spare. Unfortunately, she hasn't used it. He made a mold of the key and incorporated the symbols into the mold and cast the resulting pendant in Sterling silver. The result is a fully functioning key that is very symbolic of our lifestyle, yet beautiful enough to wear. It is very meaningful to the knowing eye yet easily passed off as "the key to my heart" or something similar to the curious inquirer that is not "in the know".

The process of FINDING someone that was understanding and knowledgeable about the lifestyle and skillful enough to create this beautiful piece was long and hard. Once located though, it was a completely painless process that was handled very professionally and quickly.

I would HIGHLY recommend Richard at Symbolic Treasures to anyone who would like a really unique key holder pendant as well. He is in the lifestyle. I actually found him through Fetlife.

The attached file is an actual photo of the pendant that I had made for my Mistress. The pic was taken by Richard, just prior to shipping it to me. Next to the pendant is her original key. We had to grind part of the key off, in order to put it in her heart shaped locked. Now we will be able to just keep that one hidden as a spare.

The only HARD part (pun intended) about this process was getting the pendant back in the mail, testing it to make sure that it actually functioned and clicking the lock back closed and wrapping the pendant up and placing it under the tree, without USING it. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Looks Great!!! His site is down for upgrading, but hopefully, I can get something made for Valentine's Day.... Thanks

3. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    It seems that hackers got into his site. He is also on Fetlife. http://fetlife.com/users/49230 I sent him a message to see if there was an alternate site or address that I can post until his site is back up. I haven't heard back from him yet, but expect to soon. I'll keep you posted.

4. MsCynic

MsCynic Member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    I saw the post your wife put about her key on fetlife -- I'm very impressed - great job it's absolutely gorgeous!

5. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    I thought that this was a wonderfully thoughtful and symbolic idea. I'm very pleased to wear it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice