What device might be right for me?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chimichanga, Oct 11, 2010.

1. chimichanga

chimichanga Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Hello all, have been doing some research and I'm trying to determine if there's any non-full-steel device that'd work for me.

I have in the past tried both an Exobelt V1 and Exobelt Extreme with no long term luck. I'm basically, when flacid, just too small.

From the V1 I am able to actually when flacid pull the penis back out thru the ball-trap rings right out of the device, while the balls stay secure and I can't pull them out or try to without discomfort, I am uncircumcised and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. There is just a lot of flexibility there and I need some way to make myself stay down the tube without shriveling out of it.

My main prerequisites are security and real world comfort and undetectability. I'd like to be able to wear something to work without anyone knowing. I don't really have the budget for afull belt if I can help it..so I thought maybe there's been some magical innovations for small guys with all the new belt and device manufacturers out there.

Thanks for any thoughts :)

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    chimi,

For us smaller guys, the trapped-ball devices are always going to be easy to escape. Have you considered getting a PA piercing?

mikecb

3. chimichanga

Local Time:
    Hi mikecb, I want to avoid any piercings. Nothing wrong with them just never felt they were for me.

Is there any alternative to stay secure without a full belt?

4. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    A piercing can be cut. A full belt can be cut. Absolute security does not exist.

The best we can hope for is a chastity device we cannot get out of quickly when we have a weak moment.

And a chastity device we cannot escape without our keyholder noticing.

5. chimichanga

Local Time:
    Obviously complete and total security is an abstract concept and doesn't truly exist. I'm asking moreover if anything does exist outside of a full belt of PA piercing for small guys that shrivel out of the standard trapped ball device?

There's a whole demographic here :p

Just wondering if any of the non full belt designs actually work for smaller guys that anyone's found. Larger guys seem to be at least satisfied with a lot of the designs out there and I just want something I can't just slip out of.. if it exists

6. Chastity4ever

Local Time:
    We are considering a Mature Metal device. Something under 2 inches long and maybe 1/1/8 in diameter. My wife thinks I need 2", but I measure about 1.5 flaccid. I have a PA - we want real and complete erection control. I have had many devices, and hope this one finally puts an end to the problems we've experienced with the others. I don't like using a PA with chastity, but with something this small, perhaps it can work. We'll try it without at first.

The main thing is to have something secure and that can be cleaned without removal for 60-90 days at a time.

7. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It is a common problem slipping or pulling out of devices when flacid and I know you said you did not want to get a PA but it is a good cure. I do understand Jabber43 when he said it can be cut but you will be detected when this is done. And the idea behind slipping or pulling out without detection is to have some fun slip back in and pretend to still be under control. I have a PA and it seems to take care of this issue. At present I am locked in the fort chastity device with 7mm pa and a wire rope security line through the pa. It is not possible to take out the pa ring as the screw on ball will not pass out of the slot at the tip of the fort.
    I do know I can cut the wire rope but my KH would also know.
    So I am happy with my PA solution.

8. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    I know the feeling of slipping out of a device. This happened for me with my first device (a CB-3000) when I started wearing it.

The reason was that I used a ring size too big for me. It was the first time I ever escaped a device, and it was not even on purpose. During the night I woke up, and my dick had fallen out while my balls were still trapped. Really annoying.

My problem is that I am a grower, and can get really small at times. Now I am using a CB-6000s, which fits me fine. I might be able to pull out of it (I do not know - I do not want to try) when I am completely soft. Security inserts like KSD-G3 might help, but I have not been able to use them for long.

A piercing might help, but I do not want one either. Fortunately I am completely unable to escape my device when I am really horny.

9. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    I understand Looker v1 and Looker v2 (and possibly similar devices) are "impossible" to escape. The size of the penis probably makes no difference.

I have no experience but I have hard time believing that ... Well. Take a look at pictures and see for yourself.

http://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-01-111p.html?language=en

http://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-02-116p.html

The idea really turns me on and I would be very much willing to give Looker 02 a run. I'm just (too?) worried about problems in urethra. Simply put: I don't dare.

10. slaveSF

slaveSF New member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I would be afraid of the rising risk of infections the longer such devices are worn.

11. chimichanga

Local Time:
    Yeah the risk of infections seems pretty great, that would scare the crap out of me I think the entire time

12. chimichanga

Local Time:
    What about the Birdlocked Mini? I've heard some about it being quite small, anyone have any experience with this (smaller males?)

13. chimichanga

Local Time:
    So is there really no solution for a smaller guy? Seems like a huge untapped market potential... anyone had any success modifying a device to work?

I'd heard about the Birdlocked Mini, but I don't want to spend more money on a device without researching it, just to have it fail in 12 hours

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice