Is your hubby into humiliation? If so,what's the most humiliating thing you have made your hubby do?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Danny94, Jul 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Danny94

Danny94 Member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    If your hubby is into humiliation, have you ever humiliated him to the point that he cries?

What are some ideas you would give to a woman whose hubby is into humiliation? How would you humiliate him to the point where he cries?

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    My mist humiliating experience was when Mistress told Her sister about my being a caged sissy and then invited Her over to meet Donna. I had to greet Her at the door in my cage , lingerie, wig, makeup and heels. I made it through the experience, but was drawn to tears after She left.

3. MissAmysPlayThing

MissAmysPlayThing General submissive owned by MissAmy

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    I have a thread in the humiliation section. Not happened yet, but we're certain it will.

I think that maybe is more degrading than humiliation though.

Otherwise, I wear my collar in public semi regularly. Usually under a polo shirt or hoody and it's never in your face or obvious, but if look at my neck, you'd see it.

I do sometimes wear my collar with a normal shirt, but only in appropriate bars, gay bars etc are very open minded around here.

@MissAmy has a key pendant necklace she loves to play with but that's nothing to do with chastity and is more symbolic of her being dominant, and probably isn't notable to others.

MissAmy likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It depends what type of humiliation he is in to, for madam and me humiliation plays a big part in our play. Public humiliation is a favourite of both of us, madam will openly call me cuck or cuckie, sub when we are out shopping or dining ect, and I have to always call her Madam. With type of play we think it’s best to keep it simple and clean as those who know will know, and those that don’t won’t! Clothing is another big part of it, I have several bdsm/chaste/cuckold t shirts that I wear, madam also has me wear leggings out most of the time, so i am anxious about my cage being visible.
    At home she adores verbal humiliation and will degrade me with SPH and my ability as a lover, or lack of it.
    She will routinely get her bulls to come and pick her up so the neighbours see her getting picked up by other men while she is dressed sexy or in fetish wear.
    Quite often when we go out for a drink, she will take me to a bar she has been to recently before with her bull. And then she will tell me about when she was here last.

5. MissAmysPlayThing

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    @madams-sissysub

I really enjoyed reading that. Is your Madam also your wife/partner?

I have a bdsm themed t-shirt which @MissAmy enjoys me wearing!

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thank you! Yes madam is also my wife, and madam also enjoys me wearing my shirts to!

LukeVallentine likes this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    This is a man's thread for sure

LockedPom likes this.
  8. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    It's a male wet dream. My wife would find doing any of this in public, to be embarrassing to her. She has no desire to be humiliated. She wouldn't find it fun, entertaining, or of any benefit to her, and has no desire to be a public spectacle. She also has no desire to have her name or reputation attached to someone who is a public spectacle, even in small circles.

She has no desire to direct her husband to wear women's underwear; she sees that as offensive; if I were to wear panties, for example, and call it humiliating, I'd be saying to her that wearing panties is an embarrassment. She's been wearing them her entire life, and doesn't find it embarrassing. Further, she's an adult. We're not in high school. The days of a thrill being seen kissing someone or pretending to do adult stuff, have long ago vanished along with any other juvenile behavior.

My wife isn't above placing her husband in the corner, and has fun on occasion using a pink fabric dog collar and leash, and leading her husband about our (empty) home. The dogs think it's fun too, and trot alongside barking.

Any effort that might make her uncomfortable isn't being done for her; that would be male fantasy, and then it becomes about her husband. If the goal is to place her in pre-eminence, then the farce is that it's really about the husband, and not about her. It's as if one is playing the childish game of "here, I bought you a present," knowing it's really something that the giver wants." It's deception at the level of a three year old. No thanks. She doesn't want it, and we both grew up a long time ago.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  9. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    my KH/wife always wears her key (actually it’s a MM security screw tool) but won’t wear it out of her shirt.

i was the one who asked if i could wear panties. she was like Ok whatever, it’s not the end of the world. but once i started wearing them, she has very much gotten into it. i got a little bonus a few paychecks ago, and we both got some pretty stuff from VS. she will either pick out my panties for the day, or ask to see which ones i picked out. i’ve asked if she’d be ok with me wearing a nighty, and that’s where she draws the line, at least for now, and i’m ok with it.

i would like more public humiliation, and i would also like more SPH and failure to perform humiliation. since it’s all become true as i’ve aged, she is dipping her toes into those waters.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  10. MissAmysPlayThing

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    @HusbandX

I agree, if the female isn't the one dictating and if as a man, you're the one deciding how you're going to humiliate yourself, but you dress it up as if you're doing it for your wife, she's basically just a passenger on your journey.

In our situation, although we do some things for mutual enjoyment, the majority of stuff is what excites her and I just have to go along with it.

archie and borbulls1961 like this.
  11. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    We all must walk our own path.

12. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I'm not into humiliation, but pushing my limits is fantastic. I get out in girly mode often as is possible.
    My toes are painted 24/7 and getting a pedicure while dressed is exciting. I have to remember to wear socks or shoes if in mixed company. Hardly never not wearing something Feminine under clothing and perfer women's jeans and tops when I can. Around the house almost always more girly dressed unless outside chores need done.
    I see gurls dressed up as a sissy maid and having to shop, not for me. But to each thier own thing.

locked17 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice