The start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3900, Mar 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3900

Guest 3900 Member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    For the last 25 years, I’ve had this fantasy about licking a beautiful, intelligent woman’s boots. The woman wearing the boots. walks with confidence. Smiles with confidence. Is a natural leader. And her boots - usually High heel and thigh high.

Over the years, the fantasy has expanded to include whipping, golden showers, and more recently, chastity. I’ve acted out this fantasy on occasion with dominatrix’s and strippers, but have had varying degrees of fulfillment.

Ten years ago, I went so far as to tell my long time live-in girlfriend about parts of my fantasy. I even bought her some thigh high boots. But she shrugged. Never tried on the boots. And that was it.

Until about 6 months ago. We were watching a movie In the Name of the Rose, and I mentioned that I read the book. And in the book, it notes that the monks wore chastity belts. I found that painful and puzzling - 14th century chastity belts made of metal that has edges and rusts. At any rate, this discussion led to present day chastity and the purpose behind it. And that led to dominant/submissive roles in a relationship. And in turn, my revelation that I fell submissive to her met with a response “no kidding. you are submissive to me”.

Sexually speaking, I’ve always loved going down on her. I love kissing her feet and gradually kissing up her leg. She seems to like it. But she really does not like to go down on me. In fact, she never goes down. That’s fine. Like I said, I love going down on her and she likes it too.

Within a week, she gave to go ahead for wear a belt.

My girlfriend is conservative by nature, and is a farmers daughter. Her small rural town sets the norms and standards for all its citizens. She is not into breaking norms. Nor is she inclined to partake in any freak type sex. It she does like spice. And things have been slow lately.

So we went down the chastity path. She wasn’t too enthused, but willing. Our rules were simple - I agree to serve her; she agrees to be served; I don’t ask for release; she determines when I’m released; when released, if I don’t put the cage back on within 5 minutes of relief, then the game is over.

It’s been 6 months since we started. In general, it’s been dull. Same stuff, same division of labor in the house, same dialogue. Only difference is the pain I get around my crotch when I sit wrong, or after jogging. No erections, except at night. No dirty talk. No commands and ‘Yes, ma’ams’. She is dominant by nature, but not kinky dominant. I’m submissive my nature, I think, but once the game gets old, am I more a loner than a submissive?

So I’ve been wondering why I’m I doing this? What is the point? Aside from nocturnal erections, my cage does not get challenged. In short, our pre chastity routine and relationship hasn’t changed much from what has been going on lately.

But there has been some benefits. Our sex life is a bit better. It used to last 30 minutes. Now it last 2 hours, and starts with me serving her wine or tea, rubbing her feet, telling her how beautiful she looks, etc. Then slowly, often under her direction, I start working toward her special places. I spend a lot of time on my knees. Very good for me. And very good for her

And last week, things changed dramatically.. It was a Friday morning and I had off that day from work. I was planning to go into town to shop then play hockey in the afternoon with friends.

She was getting ready for work. We had our typical morning conversation “any plans today?” , she asked. I told her. Everything seemed good. She then walked up behind me - I was expecting a hug and kiss on the neck goodbye. But something else happened. I felt her put something around my neck from behind. I thought she was strangling me. But I soon realized it was a collar. An inch thick. Leather. A big ring on front. I was a bit startled. So much do that I froze. She finished buckling it. It felt tight. then I heard and felt a lock put on it. Now I’m stunned.

“Sounds like you’re going to have a fun day!”she said. “But If you decide to stay home, please clean the house”. She said nicely. “And if you do decide to go out, do you think it would be helpful to have a tag? - you know, in case you get lost? “.

It’s tough to think and speak with a rapid heart rate. And I have learned over the years to accept her ‘suggestion’ as commands. I’m conditioned to say ‘yes’ to her suggestions. So I meekly responded to her question as “Yes”. She showed me the tag “Property of Jennifer xxxx. Phone: “. She lifted my chin and put the tag on the ring.

As she was leaving for work, she j mentioned that I was not to ask to have the collar taken off. And before saying goodbye, she noted “I’m starting to see the point of chastity. Maybe you will too”.

2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Wow, that's a big jump, and out of nowhere! How was the hockey game, I'm sure you got a few questions?

3. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Instant follow….

4. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your story. Most of the way through it I was thinking to tell you it takes time... sometimes many years... then the collar... I am glad for you both. Seems she enjoys you doing chores so I hope you do them. Good luck.

Chaz69 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

6. Guest 3900

Guest 3900 Member

Local Time:
    Continued—-

The next 12 hours were a whirlwind of a new kind high octane brain activity - panic then fear, then regret, then resignation. I finally settled on logic and reasoning - and hope. The Hope being that Jennifer will understand why it’s best for us to walk back this Domme/submissive game. All this was my idea, I would tell her in a mea culpa sort of way. And I would also tell her that “ I’m thankful that you tried it with me, but let’s move on….’ She would unlock the collar…unlock my cage, and we could get back to the way we were 6 months ago. Sounded good in my head. I rehearsed this all afternoon and was comfortable on how I would present it to her when she came home. I was so comfortable that I watched a little TV and took a nap. (BTW - I stayed home all day - no hockey. And not much cleaning got done)

Fooling myself is the easiest thing to do.

Jennifer is a remarkable person. She has a unique gift - very smart and analytical while also being very personable. She can dive into the most complex subjects and emerge with not only a full understanding, but with an ability to explain it someone in a clear and easily understood manner. She also carries herself very well - walks and talks with confidence, and has a smile that is disarming, warm and from the heart. But it’s her belief in herself is what stands out. If she were walk into a business meeting of people who have never seen her, her physical beauty would be the attention getter. By the time the meeting was over, she would have been elected leader. She has a very subtle, and very effective “It’s my way or the highway’ attitude. Everybody, especially me, always picks her way. And we are all better off for it.

I’m smart enough I’m luck to be her lover. Very very lucky. And I pray I didn’t blow it with this D/s fantasy of mine and how it spun out of control - Collared and caged. The locks are constant reminders that I’m a self centered idiot.

I heard her pull up in her BMW. She parks just outside the garage and walks in through the garage door. I heard her heels on the concrete. I heard the door squeak as it open, and it shut. Nerves started to wiggle. I was in den on the other side of the house. She was walking around to various rooms, dropping her hand bag off in this room, her computer case in that room… nerves turn to fear. I really wished I had cleaned the house like she asked. I didn’t even make an effort to go what she told me too. This puts me in a bad spot.

I walk into the living room where she was sitting on the couch. Legs crossed. A clip board in her hand. She teaches yoga every Saturday morning, and it looked like she was writing a plan for the next days lesson.

She looks up and sees me and points to floor by her and the coach. I deduce that she wants my to sit there….”No. kneel”, she says matter of factly. Her red 3 inch red heels, nylons, and her red skirt are in my view. My heart is racing. It’s up in my throat. I’m nervously trying to convince myself to go through with my plan…to let her know that this game is over. But the words aren’t coming out. I’m looking at her face….She is looking at her clip board and writing. Nothing but silence. 5 minutes pass then 10 minutes. Then 30. I’m a wreck. I get more nervous. More fidgety. But my courage rises. I’m going to tell her. I clear my throat and move to break the silence. But she beats me to it. Reaching her left hand put, she slowly caresses behind my ear gently ..”Relax”, Jennifer said. “Just relax”

My courage vanished just like that. I will not blow this. I won’t lose her. I remained silent. My heart rate slowed. She work on her yoga lesson plan for another 40 minutes. As my eyes drifted a around the toon, she would snap her fingers and pointed to her shoes. It took my a few of her snaps to realize that she wanted my eyes on her shoes.

Her hand touched me again. This time her gentle caress became more of a pull on my ear. I didn’t resist. I came. closer to her. She whispered in my ear…

“Relax….you made a mistake. That’s all. My expectation was the house would be clean and it’s not”. I was about to say I’m sorry, but she cit me off “Your collar will stay on until the house is clean and stays clean for a week. Your cage will stay on too.”

‘Yes ma’am’ I said. The ‘ma’am’ was voluntary. I’ve never called her ma’am before

“And another thing….you are to pick up my clothes and shoes and put then away, wash then or dry clean them. My clothes are not to be on the floor for more than a minute.” My response? ‘Yes, ma’am’

She walked into the bed room. Her shoes can off. Her shirt dropped. Then her blouse, bra, nylons, panties. I ‘m rushing around to get them taken care. Just as I have her skirt hung up, I spot her hand. Two fingers pointing next to floor by her. I kneel by her. Her hand, now at the back of my head, pulls up on the loop on my collar. I gagged a bit. But now my mouth with her pussy.

“Obedience is very important to me” she says

Ed

LongTimeLurker and spider203 like this.
  7. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    Very good!!

8. Guest 3900

Guest 3900 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you!!!!

9. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    Any more? I liked this

10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Given all your other posts where you say you're looking for a KH, I assume this is all fiction?

11. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    Looks like this blog is dead. Too bad. I liked it.

Mistress Mandi and I are moving from the fantasy phase in all this to the reality phase. Or, maybe it’s just me that’s moving. At any rate, I serve her for her pleasure house cleaning, etc. she’ll put a collar on me occasionally, and I’ll get whipped sometimes. But our relationship is all about me serving her. Not about me and my dick.

12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Paulette1 was last seen Apr 21, 2022, so not gone but maybe not updating this blog, which I suspect is all fiction anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice