The break in

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by bound4blueballs, Mar 12, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. bound4blueballs

bound4blueballs happily locked by ms.bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Prior to this my record was 3 weeks. I thought that was hard at the time, but now I know (more importantly she knows) that 3 weeks is very very doable. I'm afraid it's going to be my new baseline minimum

2. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your progression so far. Sorry your 3 months didn't pan out. I have been following this and was looking forward to hearing how the 3 month term concluded for you. As for me, Goddess has taken a liking to ruins. So 3 or 4 weeks since a real O, and I have no idea if there are any in my near future.

3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    I think we are all following your story :) I honestly thought that you were probably going to get sympathy on your birthday :)

Do you think that all the teasing and her geting orgasms make it harder or easier? I love the baby monitor thing thats awesum.

This last 10 days my partner has been having some issues with work and has been down so not so much as a paddle, or even our ritual of kissing her womanly parts when she is about to get dressed...I found THAT really hard to cope with while locked.

4. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    That's a tough question. She is getting better at everything. All the teasing is really difficult, and the being locked out and had to listen stirred up a new (deeper?) emotion in me. One that brought me down another notch.
    So yes it's getting difficult but she's also embracing, and really enjoying, the control. I think that's been a hard thing for her in the past being the youngest and only female sibling of a farmer family lol. Now she's coming out of her shell because it's safe for her, with me becoming more submissive. So that is really doing it for me.
    Sorry if that seems rambly...
    Coles notes; yes it's difficult on the frustration end, but I feel like the power exchange that's happening is fulfilling me in a different way.
    So, overall, I'm content

5. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    Also, I forgot to mention that I am quittng smoking, or in the process.
    Our arrangement is this;. I must 'purchase' cigarettes from her. The cost is one hard paddle with a ping pong paddle, per smoke. No safeword, because we both want me to stop.
    This has been happening since Sunday night. Last night when I was asking to buy some, she giggled in absolute delight when she picked up the paddle. This is the 'coming out of her shell' I'm referring to. When I asked what delighted her so much, she replied ' the power I feel when you're naked, caged and on all fours, crying out with each smack'. the joy she's getting from this is amazing.
    I drive a lot for work and 3 nights in a row of paddling is not fun. My ass hurts. It's effective though, I really consider each smoke I have, and how I bad I want it.

remyruff and captivatedbyher like this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Dude, that is pure genius! Good for both of you!

7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Yeah, but giving up orgasms and the smokes at the same time, i think your making things seriously hard. I gave up smoking about 13 years ago after smoking for 25 years and that was I think at least as hard as orgasm denial. Always the chatter. That took 6 months to get to the point where I caught myself not thinking about it....Sure as shit its not the same for orgasm denial lolol. Ironically I bet you after the paddle you probably dont feel like a smoke, in a similar way I find the paddle helps with the wound up feeling you get from sexual frustration.

Have never had a smoke since tho have the vape weed a bit but with no tabacco in it. My partner smokes though, but I am never seriously tempted to take it up again.

Sure hope your not a heavy smoker...lololo

8. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    I've quit a few times before. Often for years at a time. I'll get through it again

cogman and true42 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice