Pregnancy and Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedSasquatch, Apr 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. LockedSasquatch

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Hey everyone, my wife and I have dabbled in chastity off and on. We got married in October and since our wedding we have been trying for a baby and have not participated with chastity at all since October. We think she may be pregnant but will not know until a couple weeks from now when we visit the doctor.

my question is how could I bring up the topic of her locking me back in chastity? I love being locked up for her but I don’t want it to be a burden to her while she is pregnant. I know her body and hormones will be going crazy and don’t want to add stress to her. Any advice?

nubbin, Guest 3729 and Job Joseph like this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Okay! I just went through this :)
    If your wife really likes chastity then yes you should definitely bring it up to her. As you said, her hormones will be going crazy and you both should take advantage of that and I don’t think the idea of you wanting to play sexual games with her and wanting to have sex with her will stress her out. In fact because of those changes she’ll be going through, she’ll probably love the fact that you’ll be lusting after her all the time. My wife loved/loves the attention she was/is getting from me. Granted I’m always lusting after my wife, the only difference was that she was pretty much horny 24/7 during her pregnancy which was awesome. We would be laying in bed at night and I could literally just reach over and start pleasuring her and she was all for it every time! I don’t think I've ever eaten so much pussy in my life. It was a very fun period of time and we loved every moment of it. About 2 weeks before the baby’s estimated due date she was pretty lax about me wearing my belt, so I just left it off.

After the baby was born and we were back home and settled (around the beginning of January) we had a quiet afternoon as the baby was sleeping. I was still out of my belt and my wife pulled me into our master bathroom and gave me the best blowjob and then told me to lock up! With the new baby here plus our other responsibilities my belt has only been off 3 times since January. It’s been a trip because she used to unlock me pretty much on a weekly basis or more for play. But I have to say the more stringent chastity has helped me focus more on taking care of my wife and our family. I know the time will come again when we have more freedom and privacy, I just wonder if she’ll still keep me locked for the long periods then too :) kind of funny how vastly different last year and this year have been.

So my advice to you would be to bring up chastity to your wife again if it’s something you both enjoy and ask her to start locking you again. Don’t focus on yourself, use chastity as a tool to help give you more focus on her to take the utmost care of your wife and her needs.

ugams, sis_nikki, taradula and 8 others like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    ask and the mansion provides just what your after!

sis_nikki, nubbin and Guest 3729 like this.
  4. Lady elizabeths sub

Lady elizabeths sub Active member

Builder
    South yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Definatly bring it up or just lock up, i went through this 2 years ago, my partner was hoping for it to be a 9 month plus lockup... i remember being locked at first then she was horny all the time so it was off more than on and then the baby arrives and thats the hard part, focus suddenly shifts from kinky fun to parenting duties and sleeping!

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    ah yes, a 9 month lock up

ugams, sis_nikki and nubbin like this.
  6. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    you might try and mention that with you locked you will me more focused on her needs during the pregnancy and wont be masturbating which would be one less thing to worry about.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
  8. Byron2002

Byron2002 Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Beautiful picture!!

Autofillchast and spider203 like this.
  9. CagedMMrsL

CagedMMrsL Member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    I would suggest just lock it back up. When she asks, let her know that it has served its biological purpose. It should only come out when she sees fit.

sis_nikki likes this.
  10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, that second trimester in particular is going to be a time where she really wants you available. Giving her the gift to have sex whenever she wants it is going to be epic.

My only concern is can she get the cage off of you fast enough.

Your life is about to change, have fun!
    (and start a 529 college savings plan)

anomalous1 and sis_nikki like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice