Chastity resort

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Georgemaser, Jan 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Have to echo what @knight4princess said and add a bit of review of both Caliente and the whole experience since, well, that is the title of the thread...

They call Caliente a "clothing optional lifestyle resort" which I now translate into nude-swingers resort. A very diverse and extremely friendly group of people, of every age and body type possible. Everyone practiced good etiquette, you notice the other people and their variety of sizes and features but you don't stare, etc. But quite sure we were the only ones in attendance into chastity.

Why would I say that? Well because most of the people in the conversation pool said "what the hell is that" and pointed to my cage. Not in a bad way, simply very surprised. They were all quite curious. Their initial view seemed to be "why would you come to a swingers club when you for sure aren't swinging?", but they seemed to "get it" pretty quick, too, and I suspect our attendance there may result in several more couples at least trying chastity. Going in I was mortified at the idea of exposing myself and my lifestyle to "the public" but this was for sure the right venue to do so. It was easy to get comfortable and afterwards I felt like we were almost celebrities.

It was also scary leaving the sanctuary of internet anonymity and exposing the real me to my online friends. That, too, was unfounded concern. @knight4princess and his Princess proved to be wonderful people, as normal as old friends. We quickly hit it off. When you think about it, those of us on CM share a community and thoughts and practices we probably don't even share with our best friends, so when you meet up in real life and take the mask off it provides a wonderful basis for bonding. It was instantly fascinating what things we shared in common and what different experiences each couple had. We hope/plan to meet again even sooner than next year.

Back to Caliente for a minute: It is a very nice place despite the price tag and rules. The high price of entry and high security and protocol deters any "creeps". This made it a nice venue to meet. There are several other clubs in the area and some are probably a better value - @Knigh4princess can talk better about some of the options. Mon-Wed at Caliente are pretty low key, and only the (5) pools and (2) bars are open which makes it relaxing and easy to meet up, but the $125/couple "guest fee" is a bit pricy for what you get if you are not staying on property (we got a cheap "intro" special and were staying at the hotel which was nothing special but included the guest fee). The fun nights are Thur-Sun. If you are going there and want to really do some partner trading, cucking, whatever, I suggest you go then and check out "the Rouge" playroom(s) - my Queen really wanted to show off my obedience! They also have entertainment those days making the guest fee more palatable. In short, Caliente was a good place for a first time meet up. If I was doing it again I would probably pick Wed/Thurs/Fri for the best combination of value and entertainment. For a one-day thing they frequently run guest pass specials on Sunday (call ahead).

We really hope we can do this again next year and get some more CM attendees. It was fun, informative, and great to make real connections. Also an excellent opportunity to learn and share. I'm really glad we overcame our fears and did it. Thanks again to @knight4princess for recommending it.

Cheers!

PS: Brief safety message: I DID learn at least one reason why chastity cages are not so popular at Caliente. Do you have any clue how hot a Stainless Steel Lori cage can get in the direct Florida sun? Pro-tip: sit close to the pool.

2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Well crap!!! I wish we would have known about this CM get together a month ago so we could have planned! @Thatguyontheinternet and I live about 20 minutes from Caliente!

Eric Ny, slave_m, iome343 and 3 others like this.
  3. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello. @Thatgirl . We will be at Paradise Lakes through Friday night. PM me if you'd still like to come out and join us. Hey. It could happen!

I guess that's the point here. We are staying four miles away from Caliente at a resort that, given everything, we'd actually now recommend over Caliente. You can get an Air B&B condo at Paradise Lakes for as low as $75-$80 a night. And, unlike Caliente, this place actually heats its pools, conversation pool and main pools.

I couldn't believe that despite airport type security and the country-club atmosphere at Caliente that we actually didn't step into one bit of heated water the entire time we were there. The hot tub was closed. The conversation pool wasn't heated. Entrance fee? $125 per couple on a weekday. But, yes, we paid it.

We've been to Caliente four times over the past 10 years. We've always been slightly disappointed to totally disappointed on every visit.

The BEST part of this visit, though, was getting to meet @Headtrip and his lovely lady! We really hope we get to do this again next year. There were several others who expressed some serious interest in this meet-up and we hope to do it again next year! We'd love to see more folks out next time!

ugams, SubSnuggler and Headtrip like this.
  4. TMO51nv

TMO51nv Submissive in need!

Industrial Sales
    US Nevada Henderson
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Next year come to Las Vegas! Hook up with me and I'll show you around. Emerse you with all the kinky sites and sounds of fabulous Las Vegad.

knight4princess likes this.
  5. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    this is the very sense of my post of Hotel take-over in the FLR chapter!

6. TMO51nv

TMO51nv Submissive in need!

Industrial Sales
    US Nevada Henderson
    Local Time:
    I like it! Would it be for couples only or singles of both sexes come and mingle?

7. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    And you went about naked in your cage? Wow... there might be hope after all for a fun place to go!

(of course taking heed of the hot metal cage warning)

8. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I would nominate Paradise Lakes as a site for any future meet-up. They are lifestyle friendly and I have heard tell about guys being naked there in chastity, though I haven't seen it there myself. And, yes, Headtrip did go naked with a cage at Caliente. I wore a cock ownership collar with tag, being sort of between cages right now myself. Of course, both of the ladies got fully disrobed as well. We had a great visit.

ugams likes this.
  9. PinkCB2000Boy

PinkCB2000Boy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Same. My wife and I live about an hour away and have always wanted to go.

10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    With some planning, I'd be open to attending.

11. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK. How about penciling in the weekend of March 4-5, 2023 at Paradise Lakes Resort, Lutz, Florida? You can search Air B&B for reasonably priced condo units or VRBO. This is just down the road from Caliente and the pools and hot tubs are all heated! Nightly entertainment even during the week. Fully staffed bars.

12. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    We will be back for sure and would love to do Paradise Lakes.

To a few of the questions above: For sure Chastity will be in the minority, but you are in a mature/clothing optional setting that is receptive. While I am normally a bit shy, I found this aspect fun. Caliente for sure does not cater to singles, at least no single guys unless you bring - and stay with - your lady friend. I think they allow two men together only if they have proof of marriage. @knight4princess is Paradise Lakes similar?

The real message is that it was/is fun to come out of the internet closet and mingle with real people of both similar and other kinky interests.

13. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Single male policies are a bit less restrictive at Paradise Lakes, @Headtrip. In fact, we took an extra male in with us to Paradise Lakes and the staff suggested that he and I walk in on the "couples" rate and that my wife go in as a single female.

He and I didn't even have to act like a couple but the arrangement did save us about $50 overall. Therefore, I think that any other two guys walking up acting like a couple would be good enough to earn the couples rate. But a single male walking up alone will have to pay $100 to get in.

My wife did enjoy openly being with and playing with two men at Paradise Lakes.

Headtrip likes this.
  14. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Yes, but in early 2000, so i think that is irrelevant for the current state.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice