Holy Trainer knock off vs original

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vin, Oct 6, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Vin

Vin Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Hello!
    My first post! I been experimenting with devices over the last 2 months. Iam settling down with the holy trainer v4.

Iam currently wearing a knock off small v3, which I did not realize at the time of purchase!

Iam debating between small and standard size. The small phony v3 seems snug, my penis bunches up a bit towards the back and overlaps the flat part with no discomfort at all. So Iam not sure if I should go with the original v4 small or go with standard which will most likely fit perfect without overlap. I do enjoy the small especially with work pants! Not visible!.

now to the painful part! The ring, this is the reason why Iam on my 3rd device. Iam getting pain with the fake v3 50mm when I sit too long or when I sleep locked, although unlocked with tube off and ring on, no pain and can sleep no problem! Too small? I did the rope measurement and I measure at least 6.6 inches around.
    Could the pain be from the ring being to small or the tube being too small? Could the penis skin overlapping once erect push out the ring causing pain?

I want to buy the real v4 just not sure which size, small or standard, 50 or 55mm ring? I was also told my knock off measurements are not accurate!

thank you!

2. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    It is about the gap between the cage and the ring.

This is well illustrated at Kink 3D:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/XBRI...89f9be74c87b4c2408d302c847&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

The "thicker" the ring and the tighter the cage is on the testicle, the more pressure you will experience "down" on the scrotum.

The problem with measuring is that the rings are measured by circumference around the penis + scrotum, and this gap is rarely taken into account.

The cage compresses the testicle and you already have sores on the scrotum below. When standing and walking there are usually no problems when sitting indes it becomes a pain.

When sleeping, the erect penis, which you have several erections every night, pulls on the cage and this additional pull also affects the pressure point.

Search amazon for Kink 3D Cobra and order a replica first. Take a look at the dimensions at Kink 3D beforehand and see if a cage + ring fits your anatomy.

In rare cases, no "standard" works at all, then only an individually manufactured cage + ring really helps.

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    my penis skin bunches up too, but i use plenty of baby oil to ease it and stop it pinching, i still wear it long term though

4. Vin

Vin Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Thanks for the replies. Some days it is so comfortable! Guess it’s a work in progress.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    I think you need to go up a size with your cage, if your bunching up and over lapping it’s going to cause you problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice