Need help buying the right device (Secured)

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by IAmAntho, Oct 6, 2021.

1. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Busy thinking about chastity
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to have your inputs about a new cage that I would buy, it would be a rigid chastity model 5, kinda expensive for me, so I would need advice to try to get it right.

Here are some details :

Base of balls circumference (measured with a wire and a ruler) : 23 cm (Would make it a 73mm ring?!) Which doesnt make sense, on my profile I am wearing a double 51mm with my CK, and it is not really tight at all, tend to slip down a littlebit.

Smallest length sitting and kinda "pulling it in" : 55mm
    Smallest length standing up : 65mm (not cold inside)

Penis diameter : 38mm
    Penis circumference : +/- 95mm

Note that the Rigid chastity would be used with a PA and I am not cut, if that changes anything.

Thanks to yall! If you need any more informations, please do ask!

2. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    First, figure out what ring size you really need. It's not 73mm diameter. Looks like this cage comes in a 37mm diameter tube, which is closest to you and the next size up is far too big so this is the only choice. For the length, the shorter is probably best. Be careful with the length measurement because they are asking for the actual cage length so if you measure the length of your penis from your body then you need to subtract the gap length and the thicknesss of the ring from your measurement. See image...
    http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7

I haven't really heard much about this vendor and the price is quite high. It's curious that they offer "custom" sizes, but only in large fixed increments. Their website is sparse with no reviews and while it says they are a custom family shop, but they don't really talk about materials and most of the cage designs are very similar to off the shelf Amazon / DH Gate selections. Lastly, the lead time to get your cage is 6 months!! For this money and lead time, I would think about getting something with a good reputation like Mature Metal or Badass Workroom where you can be pretty sure what you will be buying and that they will actually deliver. Again, I don't know this company but having just looked at their site I'm skeptical. Maybe someone else on CM has a real review?

IAmAntho likes this.
  3. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    There is a section for the reviews on this website where many people said they received their order and it was a really confortable cage, so I think they do deliver the product, only really slow.

As for the penis measurement, I measured from under the penis, but to be honest, I feel like it's pretty much the same as the top side...

About the ring, is it suppose to be tight? Not purple balls tight but, you know, kinda tight? Because my 51mm can drop down a bit easily, but I once tried a 49mm, plastic ring, which was hurting during night, maybe it was hurting because it was something new / not used to?

4. LockedTower

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
  5. LockedTower

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I used to wear a 50mm cock ring and couldn't sleep in it because nighttime erections would become too severe and painful. Now I wear a cage with a 50mm ring and it works out well. I think the difference is that with the cock ring only my penis grew to max size and the ring stayed close to my body and trapped all that blood, but with the cage my penis is somewhat constrained and erections end up pushing the ring away from my body a bit, keeping the ring from being as restrictive. If your 49mm plastic ring had any rough or sharp spots or square edges or was too thin or, or, or, it can be really painful with a nighttime rager even though technically the correct size.

6. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    I have an wear a model 4 from rigid chastity..

indeed, lead time is killing! I had to wait almost 7 months.. but the quality and comfort is amazing!

as being a grower:

for ring sizing, I took a ring size, just small off the size of my other Chinese bought devices (44mm where the Chinese size is 45)
    In my case:
    The ring slips a bit but as it is only to hold the weight, not for security (that is where the PA is for) it is no issue.
    for ring size, I would go on what can be acceptable while having an erection to reduce or eliminate waking up at night.

diameter of the tube 37mm where my (quite comfortable) Chinese cages are 35) flaccid diameter is 32-34.
    Hard diameter is just over 40.

In your case, mentioning 38 in diameter (flaccid I assume?) you might want to check the erect diameter as well.. Too little room in girth may cause a growing shaft to somewhat fill the cage from the root, causing a pull on the piercing when not nicely loaded in the tube so to speak. If you’re not a grower too much in girth, you could be perfectly okay in the 37

length of the cage: flaccid minus about an inch or so. In my case, I took 60mm where flaccid length is varying from 70 to 80

I feel a slight little pull (but not uncomfortable or painful) on the piercing while bending over forward when sitting. In my case I might have gone another half cm shorter for that on the length.

The room in the ring and the length of the tube just give enough stretch to accommodate the nightly erections which now, with this cage, for the first time don’t wake me up!

IAmAntho likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Wow! 7 months is a hell of a wait!

8. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    So if I understand correctly, with those tips, I should get like 50mm length, 37mm width (40mm if erected I'm more than 40mm?) and ring size 50mm too?

It's kinda counter intuitive to buy a short cage because the shorter the cage is the more likely it is for my skin to pinch outside the tip part, but I cannot take "not shorter" because it would pull on the PA. Damn that's complicated, haha...

If only it was not 400$, I would stress a little less...

Thanks a lot for your opinions it really helps me out!

Pieterchaste likes this.
  9. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    @LockedTower I went and took a good look at badassworkshop cages, they have some really great looking models! I think my choice from them would be the BA-25 feels like the bars dont have too much spacing between them which would reduce skin getting out. I wrote to them, if they are able to do S-hooks instead of the "traditionnal" hook, since I am uncut, I will change my mind from rigidchastity to them. And...they say 2 weeks production...vs 7 months.

A tiny little bit less expensive too, 280$ USD compared to 350$ USD for a "same looking model from both".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice