Snip Snip your balls are mine!

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by toyartist, Aug 9, 2021.

1. toyartist

toyartist Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    The Mistress lead him by the hand to her dimly lit dungeon after a few pleasantries she demanded he go remove all his cloths. She had him turn around and she tied his hands behind his back. She then ran her hands up and down his body lovingly before she tied a leash around his neck and lead him out to the center of the dungeon and put him on his knees. This Mistress circles her prey gently running her hands over his face and body, lulling him into a false sense of security.
    The Mistress then lays him down hands tied behind him and then she spreads his legs and places a spreader bar between them and tightens it so she can get at him easily. Then she hooks the bar to a ceiling hoist and slowly lifts his legs and lower body off the ground so his balls are in a more convenient position for her amusement. Then her demeanor changed visually she went from a Loving Mistress to a Lioness circling her doomed prey, running her hands all over his helpless body letting him know that this all belongs to her and she is going to do as she pleases and there is nothing he can do to stop her. She stops behind him running her hand up and down his ass and gently brushing her fingers against his sack, then without warning, she grabs his sack squeezing both balls between her hand and stairs into his eyes saying I’m about about to have some real fun with these, you see not many slaves like these played with this rough, but you do and I’m sure you didn’t know Im a jewel thief, did you? You see these are family Jewels (as she squeezes them harder) and If you don’t do as I say and please me today I will snip them off, put them in a jar and add them to my collection. Looking right in his eyes she says, you want to be a part of my collection, don’t you? The slave shakes his head NO. Oh come on I love to take these (squeezing his balls again) from slaves stupid enough to be this helpless in front of me. Isn’t that why you’re here? you want to give me your Jewels don’t you? the slave shakes his head no and the Mistress just laughs at him saying well it doesn’t matter, look at you your completely helpless and you don’t even know what I’m capable of so if you don’t do as i say and do it well, Im taking them today. She shows him the clipper and snips just over his balls with and evil smile on her face that makes very uncomfortable. She then ties his balls up to a long string and demands he stick out his tongue as far as he can. She stands over his face teasing him with her pussy just outta reach of his tongue. She pulls on the string stretching his balls away from his body further and further. Letting out a laugh she says I really can’t wait to steal these from you, they are so nice and will look great in a jar with my collection. Ok she says this will be my first chance to take them, you keep your tongue out and your gonna slide it far up my ass your are gonna lick and suck it and if you pull your tongue out i’ll pull your balls off tugging on the string. The slave resists and Mistress stands up and stands behind him she places the clippers around his sack, saying I guess you do want me to have these, slave begs please don’t take my balls ill do anything please. She considers it then agrees and proceeds to face sit him and forces him to eat out her ass. And after a few minute she decides its time to cut off his air and force him to suck the air from her ass. She laughs and giggles as he struggles to suck the last of the air from her glorious ass. She stands up and says, good boy you lasted longer than I thought. She positions herself behind him and begins to stroke her new cock, bringing him to the edge then just suddenly stopping before he can cum. starring down at her new balls she says they really do look tasty and she starts to slowly bite them gently at first and then a bit harder, one at first, then 2 at a time. The combination of bitting and stroking keeps the slave in a trance like condition. The closer he gets to orgasm the more in a trance from the combination of pleasure and pain he gets and starts agreeing with her on all types of things that would be bad for him. You like this right, slave moans yes as she continues to stroke him and bite his balls, your turned on by the fact that I collect mens balls aren’t you? slave hesitates and she says aren’t you and the slave moans yes. I noticed that every time I mention stealing your jewels your cock twitches do you know why? slave moans no. It’s because you want to see your balls added to my collection, it turns you on to think about me stealing them from you, doesn’t it, slave shakes his head no and she strokes him harder and asks again doesn’t it and she repeats this until he finally says yes it turns him on to think about it. She replies yes I knew that, your cock gave it away, by the way I love your cock too, now stick out your tongue and eat my ass slave. She rides his face tugging on his balls as his tongue slides further and further up her glorious ass, he starts to eat it like it was a delishious pussy when she forces him to try and breathe tru her ass again. This time she gets turned on by his struggle for air from under her ass and she lets him suffer even longer till he stops struggling. She then moves back to stroking and bitting and talking to him as he falls even deeper into her control. Slave your cock is quite beautiful and it would be ashamed to separate your balls from this beautiful cock wouldn’t it, and the slave moans yes Mistress. Thats good slave, because I have been searching for a personal slave for myself, would you like to be my personal slave? yes Mistress. Well you would need to give me a very special gift if you want to be my personal slave. do you want to be my personal slave? oh yes Mistress I would do anything for that. Thats good Slave, now stick out your tongue and eat my ass like your life depended on it. She rides his face as he eagerly eats her glorious ass and as she chokes off his air she starts to spank his balls, gently at first but harder and harder as he struggle longer and longer for air. Just before he passes out she spanks his balls very hard then she gets up and starts stroking her new cock and squeezing and biting her balls driving the slave into a state of euphoria like he’s never been before. So slave you want to be mine don’t you, slave moans yes, and you don’t want me to separate your cock and balls, right slave, he moans yes, but you want me to collect your balls don’t you? slave hesitates and she strokes him harder and crushes down on his balls with her other hand, slave moans yes. Mistress….good boy slave, so you really want to be my personal slave, yes Mistress very much i’ll do anything. Well good slave she takes out a wooden plaque that says, “This is Mistresses prized possession” Then Mistress says, “the slave that agrees to be displayed on this will be my personal slave” Do you want to be my personal slave, Yes Mistress Ill be anything….”anything” yes Mistress. She moves the plaque down to her new cock and balls and says good, looks like a perfect fit! The slave says Mistress? not knowing what she really meant. She starts to stroke and bite him once again whipping him into a deep trance and she says, you said that you were turned on by me stealing men’s balls away from them right, yes Mistress and your cock twitched really hard at the idea of me taking your family jewels off and adding them to my collection, right. Again he moaned yes as she continued to stroke her new cock. She stroked him up to the edge of orgasm and he cried out please don’t stop Mistress. So you want me to continue? yes and you want more then anything to be my personal slave and please me, he cried out yes. and you agree your balls and cock should stay together he cried out yes and she stroked faster and faster. And you said you would do anything to be my personal slave he cried out yes Mistress, then just before he came she got right in his face and said are you ready to give me your special gift so you can be my personal slave? he said yes what can i give you. She once again showed him the plaque and said my slave will ask me to display my new cock and balls on this plaque for all my friends and slaves to see just how special you are. Would you like that? a tear came from his eye as he shook his head no, so she started stroking his cock and balls again slapping his balls harder and harder with each stroke asking again and again, do you want to be my personal slave, Do you want to be my personal slave? she again stopped just before orgasm and he said please don’t stop, she looked at him and again asked do you want to my personal slave and be displayed on this plaque for all to see how much you care for me? he hesitated again so she continued pumping him harder and harder in a battle to capture his cock and balls. Do you want this my pet? Do you slave? you said you would do anything you said you wanted to please me, you said you wanted me to collect your balls NOW GIVE it to me! she demanded, a soft yes fell from his mouth and her smile lit up like a Christmas tree. Im sorry I didn’t hear you, what did you say? Yes the slave spoke out, she demanded yes what? Yes Mistress….good boy so what do you want me to do slave? He froze in terror so she got in his face again and said tell me what you want me to do to you…..NOW Slave! I want to be your personal slave, she said do you know what you need to give me? he slowly nodded his head yes and she said what is the special gift you have to give me to be my personal slave? he so softly said my cock and balls, she helped out “your” I think you mean mine! so say it again what do you need to give me. he said your cock and balls, she said why do you need to do that? the slave said, so i can be your personal slave. Yes the Mistress said as she stroked his hair. And why do you want me to take your cock and balls, what would i want with them she asked? You would want to show them off on a plaque to all your friends so they know im your personal slave and i asked you to take them from me because i know it would make you happy. ok Slave if your serious i want you to ask me nicely, no correct that i want you to beg me to take them now, NOW !!! She stroked her cock harder and harder and said beg me slave, beg me to take your cock and balls, he screamed out please Mistress please take my cock and balls just as he orgasmed and the MISTRESS AIMED HIS LOAD all over his face then Mistress started to laugh!! That was intense she said, he agreed, She looked at him and said you didn’t really think I was gonna cut them off did you? But I am going to lock you in chastity so these balls are mine forever! he just closed his eyes having had the best orgasm of his life. He asked, Mistress when could We do that again

Guest 2684 likes this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Interesting post. You should really put this in member fiction to get more attention. Plus it would help readers if you broke it into paragraphs rather than having one long block of text. Good luck and enjoy..

Enchained likes this.
  3. toyartist

toyartist Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Thank you for your feed back, I have been trying to find how to edit my story, but so far no luck.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Thanks for posting!

prien2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice