TWO adjustable full belts: Sissy / CD style & Carrera copy w/ Burg Wachter

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Mistress Davenport, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Mistress Davenport

Verified Female

Drummer
    central Illinois, USA
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    These are two full style male chastity belts that are interesting and fun designs we bought 5-ish years ago. They have seen use on a couple of occasions, but after trial and error I realized that the full belt just not my preference visually on My sissy. However, everyone has a preference, and everyone should try full belts at some point, and being able to try them at a stupidly low price point (I bit the bullet and bought them new for roughly $150-200 a piece). They have been sitting in My closet since, and they need to be installed on someone else. These are two distinctly different styles and both have their benefits. Here's what they are:

• Belt #1: This is a light weight Carrera copy with a genuine Burg Wachter lock. The belt is stainless steel and the cover is silicone. It's essentially a ball trap belt with a nice tube, and a waist band to prevent pull out / take the weight off the device. It's a pretty nice wearer and a higher-end version of what a lot of sellers are selling these days. The adjustment is a basic one of the waist. It can extend all the way out to 45” The silicone band was cut for My sissy at about 38” but it can easily be worn without it (and it's actually preferable). Nice belt that is much less bulky than a traditional full belt.

• Belt #2: This is a sissy / CD belt, meant for providing a smooth front panel. It does a pretty nice job doing this as it just visually eliminates all “boy bits.” This one takes two slightly smaller sized padlocks. I upgraded these to keyed alike Master locks (not easy to find in this slightly smaller size) and I am including them. This is a really nice trial and error belt in that so very many things are adjustable and that it can be worn for longer periods. It has the belt through the legs, but has the hole for the, hole, to allow for access / other functions. The waist band adjusts out to 46” and the silicone band was cut by My sissy at 37”. The through the leg belt was cut a bit shorter as well. If you're looking to play around with a sissy belt, this is the one.
    IMG_2968.JPG IMG_2970.JPG

The terms (which if You have read this far, you are interesting):

• I am only selling this as a pair, so do not ask me to separate anything. I've estimated my original cost at roughly $400 when all things were considered, so for 15% of the cost try them both!

• I accept payment through Paypal. Bonus points if you're cool enough to send it as Friends/Family to save Me the 3.5%.

• You pay for shipping. I charge actual cost only and I will refund any shipping overage.

• If you are reading this, it means it is still available. I will post when it sells.

• For questions: Verified Women may write Me directly. Subs / unverified should contact sissy davenport.

• Price: $60 (with a 10% discount for any Verified Female Member) plus actual shipping. Estimate $20 ish domestic (it's a bulky box!) and more international.

slave_m likes this.
  2. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    Can the belt size be made smaller?

3. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    Definitely. Those holes allow for it to be taken down quite a bit in size. There's a ton of adjustment.

4. fDave

fDave Active member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    hi, interested. Have detailled pics of them. Plz PM me. Thx

5. sissydavenport

East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting. What specifically are you looking for in pictures? Give the description another read too as Mistress went into some detail about these belts.

-nancy

6. fDave

fDave Active member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    For the fist one, what makes the back link, a plate, a chain... Thx

7. sissydavenport

East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    It's a narrow steel plate through the crack of the bum with a hole in the middle where the hole goes for plugging / other rim uses. It is adjustable as well to make sure that it lines up with the wearer's hole. Not the worst to wear once you adjust it to your anatomy.

8. Mistress Davenport

Verified Female

Drummer
    central Illinois, USA
    Local Time:
    THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD. Thanks for playing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY fDave :kiss:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice