Fitting a custom cage???

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by M74, Dec 5, 2020.

1. M74

M74 Member

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I’ve got almost a year in miscellaneous cages and have made the move to custom devices to get the right fit.
    Should I leave myself some room to grow? Or should everything be fit and snug while flaccid? The cage I have now is about 1/2” too short most of the time but overnight I’ll fill it up with nocturnal erections. Sometimes it will wake me up.
    My big quandary is if things are snug when flaccid will this problem be better or worse?? Any advice from experienced folks would be appreciated.

2. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    The general consensus is that the cage length should very closely match your flaccid length, and the cage diameter should be such that it "fits like a glove" when flaccid. This should prevent erections from growing and becoming painful.

Check out the two pinned threads in the devices section of the forum for some good info on sizing.

M74 likes this.
  3. Bry248

Bry248 Sissy Britney

Michigan
    Local Time:
    If you’re going custom, look at belts as well.
    I couldn’t be more impressed with how well my first 6 days in chastity have gone with a behind barz belt. The cage is very comfortable, and the belt is as well. I’m not able to get erect or play with myself until my mistress decides to let me out.
    My first release might be Christmas and I’m okay with it based on how if feel even when I get excited.
    I had a lot of pain and could never wear the ball trap devices very long.

M74, Jail Bird and Danny15 like this.
  4. jkboi

jkboi New member

Local Time:
    You really want to go snug as possible when at your smallest. I've had 3 mature metal cages made, love them all but have to say the smallest jailbird I had ended up being the most comfortable fit by far for long time wear.

M74 likes this.
  5. M74

M74 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you - mature metal is probably where I’ll end up. What models do you have? All jailbirds?

6. EverOnwards

EverOnwards New member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    Agreed with wanting it to be snug as possible. I've found that when you have room to grow things start to twist and pinch. If you're already filling the tube when soft, you don't have room to grow and it keeps things comfier.

That said, there's such a thing as too short, if you're stuffing when you're soft I've found that the sensitive skin at the tip will protrude from the bars and rub which can be irritating. The right size cage with supportive underwear has been my best strategy for a comfy fit. I hope that helps!

M74 likes this.
  7. M74

M74 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice