I get hard in HT3. And it shift to the side help

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by LokiWoof, Aug 21, 2020.

1. LokiWoof

LokiWoof Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    I have a HT3 nub and I’m starting to wear it now for more then just a few hours
    It doesn’t hurt just a pinch’s sometimes when I move And I’m guessing that’s normal
    What I’m worried about is when I get really hard the base enlarge and the cage shift toe the side
    Also I can sometime pull the dick out if I tried hard
    I’m starting to think I have the wrong ring but I bought a have multiple ring I bought from amazon and I can’t put the smaller ring on
    Any advice would be helpful
    Different question I’m new here so is it ok to upload a big of caged dick on a post ?

gbbxxxx likes this.
  2. Fid093

Fid093 Member

Germany, Kiel
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Hey, I had the same problem with I guess the same device. I also couldn’t work it out. So I ordered a new cage made of stainless steel on a German website and it fits perfect. No moving, no shifting... even when erected.

3. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Lokiwoof,

Welcome!

My first question is do you have an authentic Holy Trainer 3 or one of the Chinese knock-offs?

The reason I ask is that I have used HT2, 3 & 4's, and really haven't had any problems with any of them. (Well, i noticed on the HT4 Nub I needed to go to a larger ring because there was less space between the cage & ring then on my longer models.) BUT...they've all been the real deal. Yes, expensive, but I have this thing for making sure people get compensated for their work.

Anyway, I have read many complaints about the various HT models, and most of them see to be from the knock-offs, not the genuine models.

If you do have a knock off, you might want to use that as a guide to get the right sizes, and if you really like it otherwise, try purchasing an authentic HT model.

Is this the first cage you've ever worn? The "nub" series is pretty small. I can't imagine trying one of those back when I first started. I don't think it would have worked. It's just too small. Now, after years of practicing chastity with numerous devices, I find the "nub" to be a good fit and when I put on some of my original cages from a decade or so ago, they seem so BIG, they actually look foolish on my now atrophied cock.

That said, ring sizing IS a bit of an art and does depend upon your anatomy, whether you balls are low & loose or high & tight. For all of my HT, I have been able to pull my dick out of the device IF I wanted to. I have done that for cleaning so I don't have to trouble my KH to give me the key. When done, I just push it back in and get on with life.

Short of getting a PA piercing and appropriate cage to connect to it, I would think most cages would allow you to pull out if you tried hard enough. Maybe the custom ones might prevent it, but those are pricey. Some cages DO have "add on" devices which keep you from pulling out, or if you DO pull out, you can't push it back in, so you'll be busted by your KH.

I just find the "honor system" works quite well. I have no desire to "cheat" and I know my lovely Wife & KH would view such action as negative and either respond with severe punishment, or just hand me the key, call me out on my actions and possibly stop this lifestyle. Something I definitely don't want, and I don't want to be responsible for making her feel like Her position as Goddess & KeyHolder is not respected.

OK...way too long...sorry! LOL Anyway, welcome and hang in there. FINDING the right combination of cage & ring that fits you perfectly is sometimes the hardest part.

~subrick

4. LokiWoof

LokiWoof Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    I have a knock of with all ring sizes and I tried them and I found the size that fit me then I bought the real HT3 and as you said it’s more expensive
    I hear people say one finger rule to pass but I can put two but when I tried the knock off rings this ring ride was the smallest I could get so I don’t know
    This is not my first cage but all previous ones were knock off that’s the first good quality one
    Also it might help that I didn’t wear the cage for long periods of times like few days week at most
    Now I want to try and wear it longer especially that I have a KH. We are starting small only weekends but the goal is to go longer
    So I wanted to pick a cage I’m comfortable in so I can go longer
    I thought of maybe getting a different one like steal but I don’t know what’s good and what’s not
    So as I said in my original post it doesn’t hurt when I get erect but it doesn’t feel right when I look at it. Like my whole shaft will be hard and pushing and I can touch it but the head will still be inside the nub

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice