The second wear burning sensation

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by vertical-smile, Aug 21, 2020.

1. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    I have replaced my nub device this morning after my first 72 hours. I am finding that it is burning at the base of the scrotum quite a lot. I expect this is my body trying to reject the device. I have added some E45 cream to it and I am accepting the feeling. Is this normal and does the skin get used to this in time with a ball trap device?

2. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Yes this is normal, often it is skin creasing on to skin, which is actually causing the issue or it can be that the skin is dry and sticking slight to the ring.
    Try a little bit of baby oil gel or silicon lube(only a little) a couple of times a day and it should help.
    After 9 months I still get this a little, your scrotum skin tends to toughen up, but it still happens sometimes I can go days without anything and other I just have niggles on and off. It requires either a slight re arranging of the skin down there or a touch of lube.
    I try to use the lube as little as possible now.
    As long as you can fit a finger the scrotum ring when soft your ring should not be to tight.
    So it's basically adjusting to the new normal, a bit of moving skin around and a touch of lube.

Enchained and vertical-smile like this.
  3. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I use a little vaseline in the ring in the morning and before bed. Works great.

4. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    Thank you. I figured it takes time. Hence I got the cage back on. It's gone off now actually and feels that pleasant warm secure feeling.

Tessasissy likes this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Yeah work your way into it, no sense it hurting yourself forcing a month long break... right?

vertical-smile and Tessasissy like this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The other thing that can cause the burning sensation is coarse pubic hairs getting trapped under the ring.

When that happens I pluck the area clear of hairs. If you pluck rather than shave, the regrowth hair is much finer, so the problem isn't so severe or frequent.

vertical-smile and Tessasissy like this.
  7. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    I had to remove the cage last night. I was coming off in my sleep with an erection. I have a 40mm ring too. I think I need a cage with a bit more room and probably the optional pins for encouragement to stay flaccid

8. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like the ring is to loose or to much lube

9. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like the ring is to loose or to much lube it should not be sliding that far forward. If the cage bit fits tightly and the ring is the right size, the cage may move a little forward but only a small amount, with not much expansion within the cage itself and any element of the real errection now being behind the testie ring. That in itself should be minimised by the limited movement of the ring and cage from the body if the ring is tight enough.

You could try using a piece of ribbon through the testie ring round your hips to hold the cage close to your body.

10. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    Had to remove the cage again today. I need to shave and I can't today. I think the easiest part will be the orgasm denial to be honest. It's the cage that is uncomfortable. I have ordered a belt from AliExpress too as that may be better. I'm still hunching that a PA and Lori tube is going to be the end game

11. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Try plucking the hair, I have done this for the last 9 months, it's laborious, but each regrowth is finer and finer, shaving makes the hair coarser.

I am waiting for my Lori, have gone with the retainer ring version so I don't have to get pierced.

Ms Lori is very helpful, but they are extremely busy do expect a long wait. They are currently at 5+ months, but the devices are works of art that you attach to you penis so an artist can't be rushed!!

I think it is to teach patience, a bit like chastity it self!

12. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    Is this plucking all the pubic hair? I'd like it finer so I guess this is the way to go. I like having to make the effort and dedication for my future owner

bondinchas likes this.
  13. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I just do my balls and all around and my perineum. You can do all your pubic area, it's just more time consuming over time you will get the same result.

14. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    I am back in the cage today. Shaving has made a lot of difference as has wearing slightly less tight clothes. I had on size 14 jeans yesterday and they are tight without a cage, size 16 shorts today are much better. I know it is a long journey and I see each wear as practice so that I can be as ready as possible for when I have a KH.

15. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes. The first time you do it it will feel like it takes ages. And then just as you think you've finished, you notice lots and lots of finer hairs. Which takes just as long as the first lot!
    A tip: You might find it much easier if you use a light from one side, either a desk lamp or a bright window, then the shadow makes it much easier to see individual hairs.
    You'll also find that some tweezers are much better than others, it's worth paying the extra pennies for a decent tweezer. Bad ones either won't grip the hair every time, or worse, cut the hair instead of pulling it.
    Once you have a smooth finish, it's much easier, maintain by plucking out the largest ones as they appear.

16. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Tweezerman tweezers are good

bondinchas and vertical-smile like this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I also found shaving to be key, it also make me feel more submissive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice