PA + foreskin + chastity = ??

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Archan0n, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Archan0n

Archan0n Member

Project Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I'd like some advice please.

I've been considering getting a PA for some time, and I'm thinking I might it done when lockdown ends as a sort of present to myself for surviving.
    I'm currently locked in a MM Jailbird, which I love although I get pinching because I have a lot of foreskin - it seems the underside sticks out and gets caught around the front bar. I don't have the problem if I wedge the smallest measuring ring up against the head ring on the inside of the device to keep my foreskin pulled back, but I get oedema to the underside part of my foreskin where it rubs against the measuring ring. Nothing crazy, but I need to keep the cage off for a couple of hours to let everything settle. It could be that I need to spend more time breaking myself in.

I like the look of tube only PA devices but they're out due to excess skin, and I love the look of the rigid chastity PA devices but I'm concerned that it could cause oedema in the foreskin where it's pulled back for the pin. I guess an alternative would be a behind bars belt with PA pin. I might also look to mod my jailbird given its comfort.

So, does anyone here have a PA with lots of foreskin, and does it work? If so what devices have you found work best?

2. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Im in rigid halfshell but no foreskin for me im sorry. They have those foreskin hook designs. How pleased i am with the design and quality of my halfshell I'd think they have figured out a comfortable design for foreskin. You could also look in the the anchor and a PA jewelry

There is also evotion chastity all 3D printed customs to your needs.

Good luck

Archan0n likes this.
  3. Archan0n

Archan0n Member

Project Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Thanks!
    The halfshell looks really good, but I'd worry about cleaning.
    I'm thinking it might be a bit of trial and error once I get pierced.

4. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    It is trial and error i can pull enough of my member back that rushing water and sticking a finger down the tube and around scrubbing then doing the same thing with a blow dryer works pretty good. The pa keeps it in but i can still move enough of it to clean. Those penises are pretty wild things haha

Archan0n likes this.
  5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    "So, does anyone here have a PA with lots of foreskin, and does it work?"

"Normal" foreskin here, covers the glans completely plus couple of millimeters.

When I started my journey with chastity devices, I started keeping the foreskin rolled back.

First there was lots of swelling and even some pain, but I was steadfast, and kept the skin rolled back a little longer every day and nowadays I keep it back all the time.

I use Evotion Wearables #8 like there was no foreskin at all. It protrudes a bit from the sides, but causes no sgnificant harm.

6. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Contact Ms Lori, they make devices for those with forskins. I have ordered one and hope it will work.
    Like you I have to keep my for skin retracted in my current device or the tip rolls forward and pokes out it gets caught and pinched. So fingers x this will work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice