How i became a sissy cuckold person

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sami83, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Sami83

Sami83 New member

Sissy
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Dear sissies and mistresses , my journey begins 4 years ago when we came to live in Europe , my wife used to be a very good house wife clean cook etc and i used to be the man of the house untill i start to convince her to go out by her self due to my work as m busy 6 days a week and we start to sleep separate cause we have new baby and i start to read about cuckolding and bbc and humiliations and these things turn me on really hard , so every Night i send her nude pics and black cocks and photos of mistress and encourage her to drink when she is out with her friends and even ask her to come late , then i noticed she start smoking and wear tight short dresses she even changed her iPhone password and be online all night long , i have to admit she start to learn the role really good spit in my face while having sex telling me how my dick is to small for her and how boys flirt with her while she is out , she make me clean the house since 2 years and cook and everything , we bought dildo and she fucked me twice , but i noticed lately that she hide a strapon under the bed and one day i found a photo of two girle kissing in her phone with no face but i know that was her cause i know her body , yeah she is a lesbian and she hate having sex with me but she like humilate me which bother me alot that why am here to talk to u and tell u about my feelings , i have kid and that the only reason am staying with her , i feel girly so hard inside of me i like wearing her langere and panties while she is out we tried cage my lil clit for two months and then i realized she dont care even if i put it for a year , i wish i have a nice mistress who look after me and make me feel sexy and horney all the time , now am addicted to eat my cum as long as i never slept with her for almost 6 months , lol love u all

sissybblola likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

Sami83 likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Really? I thought she'd changed her phone password, that would make it difficult to see her photos!

Sami83 likes this.
  4. Sami83

Sami83 New member

Sissy
    Local Time:
    Thank u ❤️

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Welcoem @Sami83 ! Enjoy the forum, post often to get things off your mind with friends and engage us in conversation!

Sami83 likes this.
  6. Sami83

Sami83 New member

Sissy
    Local Time:
    Yeah sure , ❤️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice