New to all of this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jaybee, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Jaybee

Jaybee Member

Business Owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    I am a 29 year old Alpha Male who owns his own business and has been generally successful. I am very dominant with everything I do.

I have a 19 year old partner who recently moved in with me. Sexually I am very dominant and she loves it and has all the toys / bondage etc. She’s very attractive natural E Boobs / Skinny and very pretty.

This all started after I organised to go on a stag do (frat party I think is the US term) she was quite protective as always. She made a joke I wish I could lock your cock for the week. I was surprised she knew what it was! I just laughed off the idea.

Last night she told me she’s ordered a device after doing some research and it arrives tomorrow and she has some ideas for me.

So I like to be prepared and speak to like minded people. As I’ve no real idea what I’m getting myself in for. Which is strange as I’m so dominant and this is me giving up control of something very important haha.

2. Guest 8028

Guest 8028 Active member

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    It seems like you are about to discover a whole new world! Get over the idea of being “alpha” and “dominant”, it’s just you and allow yourself to explore this new sensation, labels aren’t really important. It’s just the other side of the same coin which will most likely allow you to get hold of the whole coin itself. And since the contrast is great, having that old labels, the feeling will be great too. It’s important to understand if she does want your cock locked up because of anything else of the positive psychological and physical reasons (about which you can read in these forums) or because of jealousy. I can imagine that that extra feeling of “security” underlies lesser or more in every key holder but if that is all about her then please remember that to my opinion chastity is about giving up control due to trust, not fear. Maybe you should discuss with her openly about your worries and feelings and get to know hers, you have some time before the device arrives. Maybe you will discover that a Female Led Relationship is even more intriguing, try it and find out yourselves. I wish you good luck and welcome!

3. Jaybee

Jaybee Member

Business Owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply. I perhaps wasn’t very clear. The topic of a cage got brought up as a joke about me going on holiday. But that’s what started the topic off. She’s told me it’s payback for the things I’ve sexually done to her. She informed me this morning “remember the time you held the vibrator on me a few days ago for ages even when I said I couldn’t take anymore payback time is soon”

I know it’s only a sexual thing and not a thing of jealousy etc.

Guest 8028 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck with it. Just go with it and see what unfolds...

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Welcome to our community.

7. Guest 8028

Guest 8028 Active member

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    In that case, have fun!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice