Seeking Keyholder for weight loss encouragement

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by severalist, Dec 7, 2019.

1. severalist

severalist Member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Active, engaged keyholder sought for emlalock chastity session, https://emlalock.com/?page=home#/

39M, hoping to use chastity release as encouragement for weight loss. Daily exercise & weight loss related wheel-of-fortune options should assist with this. Some fun fetish related tasks thrown in as well. There’s also a ‘Keyholder’s Choice’ option and I will complete any task the keyholder would like me to complete, to the best of my abilities, if they choose to give one.

I’m seeking to be locked for a few days to 2 weeks, and hopefully no later than Dec 20th, the 19th would be even better. If I complete each day’s tasks to your satisfaction, I’d ask the keyholder to please end the session on the 20th or sooner.

Part of the excitement for me is not knowing how long the chastity sentence will last and being powerless to decide. Feel free to change any options or add any additional tasks or suggestions.

If you do decide to adopt the session, the maximum duration is set to 8 weeks. If you’re disappointed in my performance or feel the need to punish me or simply enjoy my suffering, you have the option to extend the session for the full 8 weeks, which would include the entire month of January as well. This scares yet excites me. The longest I’ve been locked is for 10 days. I think it’d be exciting to try to break that record by a day or two or three, but not 50!

If you aren’t a sadist and things go well, I should be needing a smaller waist belt anyway after a week or two of this new routine. Perhaps we can pick up once more with another session on the 28th of December, when I’ll be free to lock-up again.

If nobody volunteers to keyhold, I could be free in as little as 24 hours depending on duration changes due to voting.

If you are interested in being my keyholder, and this whole thing sounds fun to you, go to the Emlalock website, click 'Use Key ID From Wearer' and be the first to enter this keyid: kl0btktm3c

I’ll be documenting everything in my Fetlife journal entry thread found here, https://fetlife.com/users/8108913/posts/5974621

Thank you in advance! I hope everyone finds what they're looking for!

2. Caged26

Caged26 Active member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    i don't use emlalock anymore, but I'll be happy to help you out with chastikey.

3. severalist

severalist Member

Local Time:
    Found a keyholder! Please disregard this message. Good luck everybody!

4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    still not sure how finding a KH automatically....but it could ...lead to weight loss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice