The shopping trip

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 24, 2019.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    It was Saturday afternoon and I was having a great time in my favourite clothes shop, picking out a variety of outfits and accessories and trying them on. I had settled on quite a few items that I really wanted. But I was a little worried about how much it all might cost. I added it up in my head, and it came to a bit more than I had planned on spending that weekend. But I do like to look good.

I took my selection up to the cash desk, and as the assistant was scanning the barcodes and folding the clothes, a nervous little man shuffled in my direction. At first I didn't notice his approach, but then I realised he was standing quite near me. I gave him a sharp look, as if to say "Back off creep!", and he quickly looked down at the floor. But then he said in a small, humble voice, barely daring to glance up at me, "Excuse me Miss, but could I please pay for your shopping today?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing at first, I glanced at the shop assistant, who had heard and was trying not to laugh. I gathered my wits, and said, "Why would I allow you to do that, you strange little man?" He blushed bright red and replied, "Well Miss, you are very beautiful and elegant, and have commanding aura about you, and I just thought that someone like you really deserved to have someone like me pay for your things. If you would like that, Miss."

I thought about it, and really couldn't see the harm in him picking up my bill if he wanted to, so I said, "Very well, you may pay." He thanked me profusely and stepped forward to proffer his credit card with a nervously shaking hand. The shop assistant was still trying to stifle a laugh. I was about to thank him for his gesture, but before I could, still looking at the floor, he gabbled, "Thank you so much, Miss, for allowing me to serve you in this way", and started to scuttle away. I was quite pleased, as he had saved me quite a lot of money, at really no personal inconvenience. And I did feel that I deserved it.

"Stop! Come here now!" I shouted, and he scuttled back, now sweating profusely and shaking even more. "Tell me why you did this?" He looked really embarrassed and said, "Well, Miss, I want to be pleasing to beautiful superior women. But, I am old and unattractive, so the only way I can be of use is by helping them to have nice things. And that makes me feel good. I hope that is OK, Miss?"

I was a bit disgusted at the idea that this old creep was getting his kicks by approaching women in shops, but then again, I did deserve to be pampered, and it was not as if he was asking to go on a date with me, or slobber over my boots. Yuck!

"Be here at the same time next Saturday" I commanded. "Yes, Miss! Thank you so much!" he replied with delight, gazing at me with adoration. My eyes narrowed as I gave him a stern stare, which caused him to look back to the floor. "Now get out of my sight, you horrid little man".

He rushed away, giving me a couple of frightened-looking glances over his shoulder as he left. "Finally, a male who knows his place and knows how to be useful, I thought", already working out next weeks shopping list.

2. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think i recognise that pathetic fool;)

Happy_Husband likes this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    He's everywhere :)

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  4. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Reading that makes me sad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice