Straps or harness for cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Locked Pop, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    I have found that I prefer to have the cage high and tight.. Working in the hot and sweating environment I deal with I find the base ring sides down my testicles.. I have seen a Few posted albums on this site with people using chain linked tot he pins on the side.. One had the plastic coating to protect against rusting..Saw one with a harness strap around the waist with a ring attached to a small panel of leather that had the lock also going thru the ring..Ebay and Amazon both have entire panel covering your public down past below testicles bikini style that have a strap back between your butt cheeks .. I am looking for something that can be attached to the base ring and locked in place.. A small panel over the top of the cage would be ok with a ring..I am a 42 waist.. I know that is an issue also.. Any Ideas where I can look.. I am even looking at local leather supply..

2. Guest 2919

Guest 2919 Member

Local Time:
    i have the same issue, jock straps help a little. i’d really like to find something like that to keep everything anchored

3. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    So far the best thing I have found that looks somewhat promising is Leather Camera Straps

4. Tarly

Tarly New member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    probably some kind of harnesses made of leather or nylon would hold everything thigh. if someone can attache or weld 3 kind of flat ring on a testis ring i believe that in conjonction with a simple harnesses night and day comfort could be greatly improve but i have never seen this kind of thing for sale look more like a dyi project to me

Locked Pop likes this.
  5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Many years ago when i wore a cb type style cage i made up a support belt like you mentioned some do with chains but instead i used an old car seat belt i got from the local scrapyard, i cut off the lengths i needed and then ran the ends over a flame to seal the frayed edges. Once i had marked where the mounting holes were needed i made two hole and sealed again with a flame and that slipped over the locking posts before being padlocked shut. The device was as tight as i wanted and the belts were totally waterproof so no issues in shower or bath etc. Seatbelt cost me a pound from the scrappies

Locked Pop likes this.
  6. Guest 2919

Guest 2919 Member

Local Time:
    i’m trying the Vice right now. the mini was a bit small for me, had uncomfortable amounts of skin pressing through the vents, but it did keep my penis right against the front of the cage through the night and attempted errections.

i’ve been wearing the standard all day, it’s quite comfortable and secure so far, to the point that i committed to 30-130 hour chastikey session

7. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    Not too sure about anti pull out squeezing.. I do like to tease myself and don't want to make it painful .. Have you had an erection while wearing it?..

8. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    Some of the camera straps have rings that are mounted at the end of the straps

9. Guest 2919

Guest 2919 Member

Local Time:
    it’s more like a grip than a squeeze, no pain involved, and it remains comfortable even during the worst night time erections.
    been wearing it for 50 hours at the time of writing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice