Newbie oldtimer with a couple of questions

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Einherjar-X, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Einherjar-X

Einherjar-X Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    This seemed like the most appropriate forum category to post in, considering that my last proper lock up has been ages ago.

As i mentioned before, i wore two CB6000 cages before, and both had the same issues:
    -They have been extremely tricky to put on. The "Stocking trick" (fiddling a single stocking through the cages slit, put the rim on the gland and while putting the cage on, pull the stocking to help get the penis inside) was pretty much mandatory.
    -They both broke at the exact same spot. Both cages split at the middle seem. One cracked wide oben, the other clamped my shaft and ripped off skin.
    -They were *way* too narrow. Length was no issue. In fact, the XS model would have done nicely as well. But as mentioned above, any erection of any kind just brought these things to their limits.

Before, i always wanted to have another plastic device. I just loved their aesthetics, especially clear ones.
    Nowadays, i'd pick comfort over everything else. And i have to admit, the modularity of some metal cages (sounds, spikes, ball cage attachments etc.) are a splendid selling point as well.

But as mentioned, i'm so out of loop, i missed several years of cage development and have absolutely no clue where to look for. The only real condition would be a balance between affordability and comfort. I can deal with a device that might not quite feel like a second skin if it doesn't swallow my bank account whole ^^

Another question: Due to my relatively long scrotum, the rings had quite some leeway during erections, which basically lead to an almost upright standing cage which created a *lot* of surface tension which often resulted in abrasions and skin irritations. Is there any way to circumvent this? Anchoring the whole thing with an anal hook is all fine and dandy, but probably not a good every day solution :D

So, bottom line: Device ideas for someone with mild experience and ideas to secure everything in place when a mere scrotum ring might not cut it are more than welcome.
    If you need any more infos, please feel free to ask away.

Shops you might recommend would need to ship to Germany though.

Many thanks in advance!

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    For what its worth, I can thoroughly recommend what I'm wearing - surgical nylon rather than plastic. Might be too expensive for you, though.

3. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    So here are my thoughts
    You have a saggy scrotum and a thick shaft of average length.
    Sounds like a ball trap device will always stand upright. This, in theory shouldn't be a problem if you get the scrotal ring correct. The problem is being able to pull out backwards. With a saggy ballsack you'll be able to pull the device down your shaft much further making it easier to get your shaft out the back. If you want to use a ball trap device, choose one that has a very down pointing shaft and get a tight scrotal ring. Then lube the bottom of the ring before bed. Extended use will reduce the night erections. Extended freedom will increase the night erections.

So my first recommendations are as follows.
    1. Holy Trainer (Probably will be too narrow for you, but has a good range of scrotal rings and a very downward pointing design)
    2. Get a Chastity Piercing. Personally I think a Chastity PA. This should be stretched to 4 or 5 mm to keep the pressure to a minimum. (Mine is 5 mm) then use a head cap device. Something like a Securo 2 from SteelWorxx (German Company)
    3. If you're up for it and want to go for a full ball trap device with piercing. Look at Rigid Chastity (A polish Company) The have a modular device. I personally have ordered one and can tell you that their delivery estimate is shit and their communication is shit. I have it on good authority that you do eventually get the device, and that the quality is outstanding. But I will have to wait and see.

Hope my thought help

willobeyU likes this.
  4. Einherjar-X

Einherjar-X Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much for your replies!

@Giles_English
    That's interesting, i never knew nylon could be used for more than just cloth.
    And let's say that if they don't match full belt prices, they are still in the race ^^

@titaniumjones
    Those are some great pointers, thank you very much! A PA has been taken into consideration for ages now, but we're both unsure, hesitant and way too chicken for it...well, the last one is on me :oops:
    But if all else fails, it's the best option available apart from a full belt (And let's be honest, without a money tree, that's just out of my league :D )

As for Rigid Chastity's and their delivery speed...
    I'm a latex fetishist and once ordered a made-to-measure suit from a german manufacturer. I waited half a year for it, wore it two times before it ripped, send it back in and never saw it again.
    Apparently, they fixed it and send it back, but it never arrived. And of course there was no tracking number, no insurance no nothing...
    I can deal with a little bit of waiting :D

5. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    On the subject of Piercing:
    Seriously don't wait. It's not anywhere near as bad as your mind has built it up to be. You will be shrunk, more than you thought ever possible. It will be a jelly bean or smaller. She'll or He'll roll back your foreskin and the needle will be through before you blink.
    I went into the piercing parlour merely to get some more information on PA's and before I knew what was happening, she'd whipped my pants down and it was done. Simple and quick. (Seriously there was paperwork and a chair and a needle and some blood etc. And it was consensual.)

As to waiting for deliveries. (I too have a latex kink) But my wife has a boot fetish. We ordered some custom made thigh boots from Fernando Berlin. 8 weeks manufacture time. Then DHL lost the parcel (Good old German Post, I've never had a lot of faith in DHL. Now if you want to talk about the English Post Office......) Fortunately, the boots were insured. I thought OK so it just the remanufacture time, but NO. First we had to wait 6 weeks for them to search for the parcel. No joy! Now another 8 weeks to remake the boots. URG!!!

So my advice to you would be..... Ask a few girlfriends where they got their ears pierced and get a feel for a few local piercing parlours. Then go in and JFDI. Once you have it pierced, you must let it heal before beginning the long process of stretching it to about 5mm. I think the stretching is as painful as the original piercing. Remember, you only get the one life, live it to the full.

I'm heading to Germany on Sunday. I land in Holland Monday morning and then I'm driving to Stuttgart. Yay, what fun. Oh and yes, I have my Winterreifen.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. Einherjar-X

Einherjar-X Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    The piercing process itself isn't even issue. 2 lumbal punctures didn't kill me (Heck, one even wen't completely wrong and i brushed it off), a small poke on the pecker won't do it either.
    But, and everyone may feel free to laugh at their hearts content, i have a phobia for permanent body changes -.- It's as stupid as it sounds really.
    I think the easiest way would be a consensual-non-consent abduction scenario *chuckles*
    The biggest hurdle is my mindset really, it will need some discussion work to be done... We'll see.

I worked in logistics, partnered with DHL as the forwarder... I can explain *in detail* how these muppets loose their parcels *sigh*. If you're ordering from Germany, try your best to get it shipped with UPS. A little costly, but at least they are delivered in lorries that are still in working condition...

Have fun in Stuttgart! When you're passing North Rhine-Westphalia, pretend i waved ^^
    And bring an umbrella, because it hasn't stopped pouring for the last couple of weeks...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice