Your Keyholder's orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by handcuffedboy, Nov 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    It is amazing that there are so many relationship styles that work for each couple.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    My wife says she has learned so much about her clitoris since I've become chaste and that she cums so much harder and consistently. She's to the point where she can orgasm hard and multiply in under 3 minutes from oral worship. Her clitoris is sacred to me and my highest goal in life is to be permitted to worship with my tongue and lips. Unlike @Calibob I usually don't get to "watch" her orgasm since I'm in worship position, but I can listen to her music. Listening makes me tight and throbbing, and when she's done and pulls me up for kissing, when I'm thanking her for having let me worship, I want to enter her so much, I can feel her heat and juices at the tip of my cage against the entry to her holy place, but I know it's better for us this way, that worship without entry or expectations should be the norm, and that my release needs to be rare and special. Avoiding the sub-drop and remaining focused and submissive is a kind of sexual pleasure in itself for me as a chaste submissive husband.

Calibob, Allen1987, Chaste J. and 3 others like this.
  3. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    well said, though Ive not come during those peaks but theres a lot pre-cum on the floor after like an hour of oral sex. I get so absorbed in the ebb and flow of her orgasms that I didnt notice it but I do recall my dicklet straining very hard against my small cage whenever she peaks as it really turns me on. There wasnt any frustration at all as I m just happy and satisfied to pleasure her and give her all those multiple orgasms with my mouth. Its truly a wonderful experience and made me realised how inferior the male orgasm is.

4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I think with time and as your journey progresses those feelings change. I really don't
    feel frustrated. As with everyone else how we interact has a lot do with all those feelings.
    After a while I think you change your expectations. Any time we are close She always
    excites me. We have been together for many years and pleasing Her has always been
    what I have wanted.

The fact it could be anytime always sits in the back of mind and yet the thought of pleasing
    Her is awesome. As it has already been said how wonderful it is to see the pleasure we give
    them. I love to go slow and build it all up till the edge and push the button. When the launch
    starts the feeling for me is very intense watching and hearing Her waves of pleasure. I almost
    feel high. As She comes down to lie beside Her and hold Her is heaven. I get lost in Her.
    I rub Her back and just feel like a kid again. The depth of feeling we share cannot be explained.
    I would trade everything to lie there with Her in those moments, I have never found anything sweeter
    than my love in my arms. As for me, I call it my sweet surrender.:love::+1:

bethanise likes this.
  5. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am never allowed an orgasm after my dominant wife orgasms. She does want my tongue between her legs to lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass. I have learned to love her orgasms as much as she does.

6. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Yes! I have found more recently that I don't get hard very often in chastity. Morning wood, yes. But outside of that, no matter how aroused I am it usually stays small and limp and yet may drip a lot of precum. BUT when I'm pleasuring my wife with her huge dildo and licking her to orgasm my little guy gets as stiff as it can in its cage, and I've even cum once or twice into my panties doing that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice