50mm ring slips but hurts

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by explodingpumpkin, May 28, 2018.

1. explodingpumpkin

explodingpumpkin New member

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    So I bought my first device about a week ago but found that when I wear it, it feels pretty uncomfortable around the testicles. When I'm flaccid, the ring feels more or less fine (although it does slip a little) but if I wear it for more than 30 minutes to an hour, it starts to hurt around my right testicle. Am I doing something wrong? It seems to get worse when I try to get hard (my balls ride up quite a bit when hard) but I'm not sure if I need to go up a size.

2. Paulc15

Paulc15 Member

Pest control
    Bundaberg
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    Are you using some sort of lubricant try vaseline it what i use

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. explodingpumpkin

explodingpumpkin New member

Local Time:
    I haven't used any lube. I haven't had issues putting it on, but it feels more like it's squeezing me.

4. MareeK

MareeK Crossed and Confused

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Hi Pumpkin

The ring may be grabbing your skin underneath your balls, and when you get aroused the movement of the ring is prevented by the friction, and this feels sore. Vaseline underneath your balls and inside the ring will help.

M x

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    use some lotion or baby oil on the ring. basically any area that it touches you and moves, apply lube at first. slowly remove the use of the lube and find what areas need it
    i cant wear my steel cage without using lotion on the ring area after showering, otherwise it is incredibly painful when walking around and moving

6. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    I use thick Vaseline all around my ring and cage , every part that contacts my body.
    I smear it on rather thin, and haven't hard anymore rashes or pinches.
    The steel ring or plastic, will create friction when it moves on your moist parts .
    I chose a short cage and like it ,but at times the metal bar gets in my ureatha and I have to do a little adjusting sometimes with my hand in my pocket ,so no one knows I'm caged .

7. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    My first cage was a CB6000S which was fine for 24/7 wear up to 6 - 7 days, but any longer than that caused irritation. That was with the 45mm ring, which on occasion I would slip out of. It also caused intense pain first thing in the morning.

My current cage is a solid ring steel device that I can wear for months at a time with no irritation at all. With this one I use the 40mm ring, which I never thought would be possible, but it's much more comfortable than the 45mm ring. The main difference between the two is the profile of the ring - with the CB being a square profile and my current device being a circular profile.

With the circular profile ring and smaller diameter there is no slipping and I don't even need to lubricate it apart from when I put it on. Might be worth a try.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice