Self-Denial Games

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by LeedsLad, May 25, 2018.

1. LeedsLad

LeedsLad Member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    It seems like online programs like emlalock are the norm on here but I'd rather take a different approach.

Locking myself for say 2 weeks then time's up also holds minimal interest for me. I want something to engage with, to push myself. I've been looking at different ideas and one that has caught my eye is a game of chance with different coloured counters.

For those unfamiliar the basic idea is that you start with a bag of blue counters. Say 40 but take the colours and numbers with a pich of salt because I haven't decided on them yet. On day one you add a single red counter and each day after that you add 1 more red. So after a week there'd be 40 blue and 7 red counteres in a bag. I could take a chance if I wanted to and pick out a counter. If it's blue I can release, if not the red counters are removed and I start again (15% chance so that would be stupid). In a time-based challenge, after 40 days I would have a 50% chance of release (the maximum chance I can ever have).

This sounds quite fun but it is purely boring time-based (with a bit of chance) and it is missing a key element of chastity for me and that's self-improvement. I'm doing this A) because I think it's hot and B) to become a better toy.

So to spice things up I'm trying to think of ways to make it more waving a carrot than shaking a stick. For doing good things I add extra red counters. I do two different sports, if I train 3x per week for both of them I get to add 2 red counters. This would give me that push to train when I really can't be bothered after a long day.

More for adding an extra counter are reading a book; completing tasks early at work; some achivement such as DIY or tackling the garden and a good old fashioned edging session before locking back away. These are all quite basic so any ideas here are welcome because I'm struggling.

I haven't tried this yet but the counters have arrived so I want to start. I want to iron out the numbers and especisslly those reward counters which should be massive incentives. What do you think CM?

2. knort

knort New member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Hey LeedsLad. I started trying something similar, then ended up simplifying it. I realized that my primary goal behind being locked up is self-improvement so I started there.

First, I set a date (1 week in advance) for release. Then, I set personal goals. I'm using a task management app so I can set one time, daily weekly, monthly tasks etc... They are simple, like around exercise housework or work If I fail to complete a task I add a day to my release.

So far it's working well to help with my procrastination and bad habits I may add back in a random element, but I'm not sure

suffer4u and Simon760 like this.
  3. LeedsLad

LeedsLad Member

Local Time:
    I like the sound of that task management app, that's really neat. Another one for self-improvement too, fully agree.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Afraid I went to sleep after the blue counters were introduced.

LesterBallard and Ganymede like this.
  5. LeedsLad

LeedsLad Member

Local Time:
    You found it so boring that you needed to tell me? If it's not your thing then fine but there's no need to be so negative. A reason why it sends you to sleep or a way to make it more exciting would be much more helpful Mistress B.

AWL likes this.
  6. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    If you like a bead game type concept you may find the Chastikey app interesting.

The app is currently available on Android and is being beta tested for iOS.

It allows you to setup a deck of cards to control your release. Offering you a chance to draw hourly or daily. You can even add cards to your deck for bad behavior.

Current card options are:

Green needed for release. Either one or clear the deck.

Reds end your turn.

Yellow adds or removes reds.

Purple doubles the reds and yellows in the deck.

Blue resets the Green, red and yellow cards to there start values.

An interesting mix of cards that can be controlled by a virtual keyholder or you can try a deckl controlled by a keyholder in the community by checking out the forums.

7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    And the reality is by the time the self-locker has made up some complicated locking game to determine how long they are locked for, they are so horny that they unlock and have a wank.

bondinchas likes this.
  8. LeedsLad

LeedsLad Member

Local Time:
    This is the sort of stuff that I need to hear. I joined to learn and embrace these new desires of mine. At the minute even though I'm doing OK at denying myself, there are a lot of areas that I'm naive and need educating. It's a new, shiny toy right now and not the serious symbol that it seems to be for most on here with a KH.

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Very well. Anything with cage measurements, slave contracts with oodles of rule after rule, rows and rows of endless numbers, complicated games that are designed to titillate the caged male, all these things tend to send me to sleep.

LeedsLad and Mistress Jules like this.
  10. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    Chastity shouldn't be over complicated or it can seem dull. It should be a harmonious balance providing a sub with enough boundaries to feel restricted but flexible enough so any dominant partner doesn't feel trapped and bored by them. Otherwise it feels like harder work keeping on top of everything.

When there is no partner, playing solo may be more interesting with lots of rules but there is a risk of building unforfillable expectations of future partners.

11. LeedsLad

LeedsLad Member

Local Time:
    See now that makes sense. I get that it's not supposed to be about me which is kind of what I'm making it by doing this myself.

I'm just looking for ways to take the release day out of my hands as much as possible because me setting a date is not feeling very satisfying.

12. suffer4u

suffer4u New member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Never thought of that. I'm stealing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice