New!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jalen, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Jalen

Jalen Bird, locked.

Musician and more
    Chicagoland
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Hello there, I'm Jalen and I've been lurking and snooping for a little while now, but decided to join as I have officially dipped my proverbial toe into the chastity waters!

While kink and fetishism is not something I'm new to, I always was disinterested in chastity because I felt like the whole point was to enjoy the sex I was having! Having been into latex and bondage for many years now, and having a play partner who likes having his subjects bound for long periods of time, I've experienced forms of denial and edging before. I had a nice little latex chastity bag that he really liked, so I kind of have a little experience in chastity, but never locked up in a device before.

Well, it's been a growing interest for a while and two days ago I bought my first device, a CB6000S. I really want a Birdlocked as well, but the CB was something I could get locally and enjoy instant gratification from the purchase. This forum has been really helpful in getting me to this point and being more prepared for the experience. I'm loving it so far, but there are some unexpected results, which I will probably end up posting in the appropriate subforum(s) soon enough.

A little bit about me: I'm a 44 year old male and my primary passion is music. I've been a musician for 30 years, and currently work at a local music store selling and teaching. As a musician, I've had a lot of different jobs over the years, as gigs and going on the road isn't exactly conducive to a lengthy career at one job.

As my opinion on chastity has shifted, I feel like one of the primary advantages would be to eliminate the natural pressures of sex in daily activities. It's a physical reminder that it's not an option, instead of just relying on mental fortitude and willpower to keep that part of me in check, not that I have a problem with that, I'm not much of a sex hound anyway, but I feel like it would take away that part of my thought processes and free things up for more relevant thinking. I also felt like it would make sex seem a little more distant, as it's not as "normal" (meaning common) as what most people are into and would further narrow down the spectrum of the possibility of relationships.

I'm already a bit of a fashion Maverick of sorts, as I've always worn "alternative clothing", both professionally (as in stage attire) and in my personal life. Skirts, dresses, leggings and tights have been my common wardrobe for most of my life, although I don't consider myself transgendered or crossdressing, as I don't wear these things to try to female or feminine. I am male, I'm fine with being male even though I really don't have much choice in the matter! I would've loved to be female instead, but I would want the entire experience from birth, not merely from this point forward, so identifying or transitioning at this point would fall short of what I would have rather experienced and I'm fine with that. Instead, I embrace the feminine aspects of my personality and don't underappreciate the make aspects. Your mileage may vary.

I hate labels and categories but reluctantly admit that they help us identify and understand what we're perceiving. The best label to describe myself is pansexual as I really don't care what gender the person I'm in a relationship with is, for me it's about the connection with them as a person. I could be identified as bisexual as well, because in my experience people who say they're pansexual tend to be fairly promiscuous and the label is just a convenient excuse for said promiscuity. While I've been in relationships with men, women, and couples, I've witnessed the common pitfalls in all of them, usually stemming from a lack of honesty and/or communication. Again, your mileage may vary, I can only speak on my experiences.

Thanks for reading this far, I'm a rather verbose person so I tend to go on and on. Thanks for being here and I hope I can contribute to help others as I've been helped so far on this new journey!

PrincessK likes this.
  2. PrincessK

PrincessK [Not Seeking] Owner & KH of SaraLovesChastity

San Francisco
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Welcome! Sounds like you've found the right place.

Jalen likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your experiences. Tell us about them as you go along...

Jalen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice