Where we are now......me locked. Ask and you shall receive.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by akcouple2000, Nov 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. akcouple2000

akcouple2000 Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    We have been starting out with this journey pretty slow the first couple months we had the MM Jailbird, I would were it a few hours here and there maybe over might sometimes. I was going through a lot of medical appointments while getting out of the military. So did not want any markings. After all the appointments were done I started my first 3 day period, but I still had the key. I was uncomfortable at time but was not a big deal because I had control. I had some chaffing so I took it off for a few day to heal. After 4-5 days I told her I wanted to do 3 days again but have her hold the keys and see how that went. Well it was the same feelings physically buy mentally..... ohh wow. She said she noticed a changed in my behavior. When we got to the 3 day point she said "i like the way you are acting its better for me, we are going to go for a 5-6 days this time" My mind was blown not only did she have the key, she was deciding how much longer and she was doing it for her benefit..... my dreams are coming true. Well she ended up leaving me in for 7 days. I thought it was awesome to go for a week.
    She let out and told me i could play with my self in the shower. She left me out for a 3 days with free reign to play with myself, I did, but i felt guilty each time, and somehow missed my little cage. I just waited for her to tell me when to go back in. Well last night we were going to my sisters house of all places and as we were walking up to the door she mentions before we go to bed tonight its time to get it back on. That totally took me by surprised she was thinking about it. So, when we got home she was getting ready for bed she did not make a big deal about it, she just handed me the key and said here hurry up, I need to get some sleep. I asked her how long she was thinking thins time, she casually said well, lets start with a week and go from there. I have been begging her for years to take more control and look like I am getting what I have been asking for and she is not the type to turn back on something once she starts it.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    You are by your own words. You are getting what you have been asking for. This can be the start of an incredible journey, when my wife started to take control of the key and my release times I was excited as you are now. That was almost 5 years ago and I've loved it ever since. It took her 2 years to get to that point.

My advice to you is be Very Very good to her or it may be a long time till she unlocks you. Congratulations

akcouple2000 likes this.
  3. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    It’s so much more fun when you have no idea when you’ll next be unlocked! I’m willing to bet you will get more than a week to be intimately aware of the joy and frustration of wearing your JB. Your wife sounds like a natural KH.

akcouple2000 likes this.
  4. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I agree that it is more fun without any sort of schedule. When my wife came to me with a cage and gave me a choice embrace it and trust her or decline. I embraced it and it was one of the best choices that I have ever made.

akcouple2000 and Open2njoy like this.
  5. akcouple2000

akcouple2000 Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Had a conversation with wife last night that kind of caught me off guard. I asked her the more we get into this, how often she is going to let me out. She said once a week for 1 hour. I said is that going to be my time to play and have a release? She had a serious look on her face and said no that is when you take if off to make sure it is clean, you are clean then it goes back on for another week. I said well how often will i be having an orgasam then? She replied with maybe monthly. I was shocked..... she is getting way more into this than I ever imagined.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice