When you realise that your chastity is for real

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Submissive_Michelle, Nov 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    For most and even for myself chastity and denial was a fetish and I treated it as a sort of game until the moment that I was fitted with a device that I could not evade and I was locked by someone else who's agenda was not that of just feeding my fetish but one of denying me access to my own penis.
    The device is locked on after the break in and sizing / security period which was also like a game in reality as I was always allowed out. However now that mistress is convinced I can tolerate being caged for days or even weeks on end and now that she is satisfied that the security is sufficient that I cannot defeat her device without detection she says that its time to make this real and for me to be locked in her cage and to hand her the keys.
    For me security was most important as I know that after an extended period of confinement I would try to evade the device so we have spent time investigating how to make the device secure. For us the Looker1 design is the most secure as I cannot get back into the device if I manage to extract leaving me in a precarious situation with a cage attached to my sac.
    I therefore do not attempt to escape in fear that I cannot get my penis back in and since mistress sometimes requires immediate proof of wearing I would not even try.
    So having now submitted how do I feel?

Initially I felt excited handing over the keys but then after a day or so the realisation that my chastity is for real hits home hard. I have to pee sitting down, I am continually touching the cage aware I cannot erect, I have to spend more time cleaning after using the bathroom, I feel horny all the time and want to release but now cannot. Yes I have experienced all these emotions and situations while in testing and training to wear the device full time however being locked into the device for real adds a new perspective that at times is not always exciting but very frustrating as you come to realise that you cannot take it off so starts the acceptance process that you can no longer ever self masturbate and that is a big deal when you have had the device attached for a few weeks.
    Chastity becomes serious and there are times I wonder if I have done the right thing as the reality is not always as exciting as the fetish when you can just get out. You feel less masculine for sure as you no longer have a functioning penis you can no longer service a woman without permission like a real man.
    However even with the negative feelings when you are being ignored by your keyholder and you are still locked I still feel more sexually fulfilled by being horny all the time than when I was able to freely relieve myself.
    I now take pleasure in my submission and am coming to accept that what I wished for is now my life a life without free access to my own penis.
    I would not have it any other way though and the journey to this point was worth it if at times frustrating.

But that's what were asking for is it not.... however until we are locked with no was to escape it was always a game and now the game is over and the chastity life begins.

Its harder than I thought but worth it.

Mitch

For69, kostic, Hobgoblin169 and 7 others like this.
  2. MareeK

MareeK Crossed and Confused

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Hi Michelle. I'm experiencing the same thoughts at the moment too. It's a buzz thinking I may be locked up longer than I initially expected but a bit scary if it turns out true. I'm trying to touch myself and get pleasure how I normally do and it's not working, resulting in a whole lot of frustration. I'm feeling less of a man, having to sit to pee and clean up after myself too, which works for me.

Keep us updated x

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  3. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Mareek, there is definitely a buzz initially at the thought of being controlled by another, especially around an area as personal as orgasm and erection control. Its a desire I have had since I was in my late teens and it excited me then at the thought of being restricted around orgasm control, however chastity devices did not exist in my world back then in the late 70's. Fast forward to my situation now and I am still the same teenager mentally regards this fetish with respect to chasing the excitement of being forcible denied orgasm and erection controlled plus my cross dressing also started very early in life maybe when I was under 10 years old and deep down never went away. I don't see myself as a woman but see the cross dressing as a humiliation that I must endure and is part of the stimulation and control resulting from having no functioning penis available. Emasculating I guess is the word I am looking for.
    I guess everyone has a fetish that excites and turns them on, be it nice looking women, specific ways people dress or behave, as examples and the end result for many males is self masturbation and selfish release. I love to get sexually excited however after masturbation I feel less happy mentally than before I orgasm'd. Therefore enforced chastity is a good thing for me but at the time you desperately want release it can result in duplex feelings, one of excitement and also despair. It is a complex mental situation but deep down I welcome my enforced chastity and I feel happier for longer while denied and being controlled.
    However as the topic of this thread advertises once your chastity is real and you cannot easily escape from your device or situation the previous fetish/sex game becomes very real especially when you are not excited or turned on and just living and working a normal day but having to endure the frustration and at times additional maintenance of being caged with some restrictions that previously you did not have to endure.
    Having to wear a chastity cage is definitely an act of submission and devotion to your partner or keyholder.
    I personally have not worn a cage for over 1 month continually however it appears that from now on my regime will be to wear a cage as standard until allowed not to, therefore I think a revisit to this thread will be needed after I have been denied orgasm for over 3-6 months something I think a few on here have already endured. However the reality is not the same as the initial kink.

xxxx

Mitch

Hobgoblin169 likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    It is an altogether new concept when your desire to be locked is overshadowed by hers. Like most here, I brought up chastity to her. She accepted it with some worry but was game to try. Now days I find it difficult to lock up after an O, and she makes no bones about her preference.

I created a monster! Lol! The truth be told, I am probably a better partner now than I ever could be without my device.

It is odd how things turn around. What was once a playful kink is now expected, and deemed non negotiable. It does snowball quite quickly.

5. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    My KH came to me with the desire to lock me down. She touched down on the subject a few times then bought a cage and basically gave me 1 yay or nay. I said yay and it has been almost permanent ever since. She decides my releases and we have a much better sex life then before. I please and she teases.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice