Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by knort, Sep 26, 2017.

1. knort

knort New member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Hello, this is my first post. I have been locking myself up on and off for about a year, and I've finally decided to stop lurking. I have come to prefer the feeling of being locked up, and I've been pushing myself to stay locked for longer periods.

I'm married, but I haven't told my wife. In a sense, we are already in an FLR, but I don't think she would call it that. She is the primary breadwinner. I work part-time, and spend a lot more time than her at home with the kids. And in my opinion our decision making styles lead to her having a lot more say in the major decisions we make as a couple. But, we don't have a very active or adventurous sex life, and I think that she would think it was really weird and not understand. I haven't tried to tell her, but I have in the past tried to push us to try new things in bed, including around submissiveness, and she tends to just act confused and not be interested in talking about it.

Today she left on a trip, and I tried something new. My lock has three keys. One I taped to the inside of her suitcase under the liner. The other two I put somewhere that will be inconvenient for me to access (and impossible except during certain hours). So, for the first time, she's my keyholder, albeit unknowingly.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you and participating in discussions here.

L-u-c-y and Mash2214 like this.
  2. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Hi,knort. Welcome to the Mansion, and I hope you have a good time here. There's plenty to learn, and lots of people that really have something to teach to us newcomers.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Welcome to the mansion. Be careful hiding something so inti ate from your wife it could back fire on you. When I first started getting interested in chastity I did the same as you for a while things really turned for the better when I started doing things for her, not neccesarly even sexual just being more aware of her needs and filling them. If you can show her the benefit of you being Locked up she'll should be more willing to get involved in your chastity adventure. Every relationship is different and what works for one may not work for the other.

One question. If she finds the key what were you planning to say?

4. knort

knort New member

Local Time:
    Yeah, that's a good point. I think it's very unlikely she will find it as it's beneath the liner. But if she does find it and ask me, I would be forced to decide between being dishonest and coming clean, neither of which appeals to me at this point.

Thanks for the encouragement to be more receptive to her needs. I feel like I have been doing this, but not enough, so I will try to do so more. My problem is that it's hard for me to ever visualize her understanding in any way how it's related to chastity.

5. knort

knort New member

Local Time:
  6. Roy_UK

Roy_UK Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    It must have been awkward hiding this from your wife for a year even in an off/on sort of way, hats off to you keeping it under wraps, but I can't see it helping.
    Bear with me I am new to this life myself and I do not know your circumstances, but everything I have learned in a short time is all about being open and honest, without that what basis do you have?

I happened upon a chaste lifestyle because I had a problem and saw chastity as a possible solution, I did jump the gun and bought a cage, but then went bull in a china shop and blurted it out to my wife and reasoning from 'my perspective'

I went about it wrong but it worked out luckily.

I am not sure hiding the fact or being dishonest is going to help you at all, I can't tell you what will like everyone here, we are all in a different dynamic.

I can only wish you the best in broaching the subject at some point.

7. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Welcome Knort!

Your predicament sounds exactly where is was a your 5 months ago and my home life is exactly the same yours. I spent nearly 6 months or more locking myself up before getting enough courage to come clean. At first she was not a fan but after she started to do her own research into the benefits for her and me and our relationship she has taken more to it.

There is a lot of good information on here that she could get info from.

Good Luck! Honesty is the best

8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I had a similar predicament, keeping my crossdressing from my wife. When She did catch me in panties, At first, I thought my world would end, but, then, she began to fmeinize me and to take advantage of my feminine interests and all has worked out well. I now wish that I had been honest with her all along.!

9. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    It would be fun to do that to a sub, tape the key under the bumper of his car, so he would be driving around with it all the time and not know :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice