Getting going again in chastity, dropping by for support

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by subie777, Feb 7, 2017.

1. subie777

subie777 Member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    Hi all,
    My name is Jason and I'm located in North Carolina. I was fortunate enough to have my owner place me in Chastity back in DEC 2015 using a Holy Trainer V2. I kind of got out of the chastity routine last September and I've been a free man since last week.
    My spouse refused to have any sexual contact with me last weekend until I locked up. She keep dropping the hint and finally put her foot down. It's been 3 days and while I've gone 45 days or more before, man I miss masturbation! I deserved to be locked up and know its best for me. I forgot how bad your balls ache after being locked up and I look forward to that feeling going away again. I also look forward to getting some sleep while in my HTv2.
    I wanted to find a place for support and I hope Chastity Mansion is the place. I know I'm a better man when my member is under lock and key. I've got to get back to the 'its hers, not mine' mindset again. Easy to say, tough to do.

I just placed an order for a black Strict Gate device that will arrive on Friday. I look forward to receiving it and trying it out. I hope to meet others on here around the area or just to chat.

Stop by and say hello.
    Jason

spider203 likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Welcome back. I am coming off of 4 years of 24/7 Lockup and 2-3 months of orgasm denial each time. We are senior citizens so we are just playing it by ear now. I am currently locked up and might be till Valentine's Day.

subie777 likes this.
  3. Creeper_23

Creeper_23 Active member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Hi Jason. I live in the Sandhills around Southern Pines North Carolina. I have been free since September 12th and might be going back under the key in a few weeks. My mistress/wife wanted to wait a little while before we got back into the swing. She has told me to order a new device and when it gets here that will be our new beginning.

subie777 likes this.
  4. subie777

subie777 Member

Local Time:
    Excellent - thank you for the reply. I'm glad to find someone nearby. Its only been 6 days since I was backed to being 24/7 locked. I'm already biting at the bit for my next exchange with my owner. Keep in touch Creeper, I hope you get locked up soon!

5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I'm on my 17 the day lock up wife is having surgery on fri so if I don't get out for some I might be breaking my 24 day recorded. From Buffalo NY

subie777 likes this.
  6. subie777

subie777 Member

Local Time:
    I am assuming you are dribbling your worthless fluid at this point? It seems I start leaking around day 8.

7. subie777

subie777 Member

Local Time:
    6 days in and my owner came in during lunch VIA a surprise visit and teased me. God I needed that. She stripped from the waist up, smothered me all in her chest while she pulled and crushed my chastity device.
    Man I needed that today SO SO bad! Funny how 4 or 5 minutes of teasing makes my day in so many ways. I wish I was teased at least once a day. Maybe one day that will be in the cards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice